Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time (2850 Views)

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) / Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by versashee: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
there is this girl I met in the bus, we got attracted to each other and to cut the long story short, I gave her my num and she called.

She started visiting... etc. the relationship led to a romantic one and as I proceeded to do my duty as the man, I discovered she was wearing two foam bras at the same time. I don't understand, this is the first time I am seeing such a thing.

So girls still wear 2 bras at the same time? what for?
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by jimohibrahim(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Picture....before I believe.
And what's your duty as a man?
Caring...... Guess not
Shopping.... Definitely not..
So what exactly.. Abi you're married to her?

4 Likes

Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by wellmax(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
The toaster gets to see the second bra,
The side boo gets to see the first,
The real boo sees and touches the real deal.
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hahahahahaha grin

She got no boobs grin

2 Likes

Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by IamLEGEND1: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
life-support mechanism
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by versashee: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
wellmax:
The toaster gets to see the second bra,
The side boo gets to see the first,
The real boo sees and touches the real deal.

*wink*
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by versashee: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Hahahahahaha grin

She got no boobs grin

I thought girls need air supply to that location
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
versashee:

I thought girls need air supply to that location
nope, it's balls that need air supply.
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by jamex93(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin

cant stop lafing
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by spicy244(f): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
If she didn't put. On two. Foam bras, how will u av gotten attracted to her? She knows that's wot u men like.... Going for big b**bs rite from time. Enjoy it dear grin

2 Likes

Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by jrerico1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin back then in sec school, one girl will decide to put cloth in her breast with 2 bras, we notice because the boobs changes shape every day. But the day it fell off grin grin
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by libertyfather(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Must you come on here to tell everyone? The fact remain she uses the 2 bra to make up her ungifted chest, all you need to do is handle her breast harder and always,suck em good and for hours...in a little time it will reduce to one foam bra, the more you keep trying she will begin using unfoam bra..but I can't say how many years that will take

2 Likes

Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 30, 2015
I need to see the picture first.
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by prettyjo(f): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2015
to make the breast look big naa
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by ihatebuhari(f): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by anonym0us: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Send her number lemme advice her to stop wearing two breazia
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by versashee: 12:40am On Jul 08, 2015
libertyfather:
Must you come on here to tell everyone? The fact remain she uses the 2 bra to make up her ungifted chest, all you need to do is handle her breast harder and always,suck em good and for hours...in a little time it will reduce to one foam bra, the more you keep trying she will begin using unfoam bra..but I can't say how many years that will take

this really works?
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by versashee: 12:41am On Jul 08, 2015
anonym0us:
Send her number lemme advice her to stop wearing two breazia

I will advice her myself... thanks
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by versashee: 12:42am On Jul 08, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Picture....before I believe.
And what's your duty as a man?
Caring...... Guess not
Shopping.... Definitely not..
So what exactly.. Abi you're married to her?

bleeping
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by springtech(m): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmnnnnn. Interesting.
Well I used to know a lady like that in my uni days. In fact she happened to b a friend to my gf then.
She was not gifted at all in d breast department.so she wud use padded bra to support her ministry. But the truth is after getting married n having kids. The ministry has started blossoming real good.
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by ivyT(f): 1:01am On Jul 08, 2015
When God dey share bweast,we dey the front line
naWeGetAm.
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by ronald4lif(m): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2015
ivyT:

naWeGetAm.

Pishures or... lipsrsealed
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 08, 2015
ivyT:

naWeGetAm.
wheres ur proof
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by versashee: 1:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Jarizod:
wheres ur proof

ah Dey tells u.. the proof is needed o

1 Like

Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 08, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Picture....before I believe. And what's your duty as a man? Caring...... Guess not Shopping.... Definitely not.. So what exactly.. Abi you're married to her?
That's the only duty they know how to do.
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by versashee: 3:34am On Jul 08, 2015
softysparky:

That's the only duty they know how to do.

yeah... afterall, they say"Love ur work". that's d one we love
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2015
versashee:

ah Dey tells u.. the proof is needed o
cheesy
Re: She Was Wearing Two Foam Bras At The Same Time by grad2012(f): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
lol grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. / How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.