Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,275 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This (2649 Views)

Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience / Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days / Lol..guys Do You Remember This SCENE/MOVIE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by denedene(m): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2015
mrbillz:
But why?
strict parents, i wasn't allowed to associate with my peers
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by damiperry(f): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2015
peeparty:

For sliceing throat and your ear inclusive.

i dnt knw,dts y i am asking na and u will ansa me...
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by peeparty(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2015
damiperry:

i dnt knw,dts y i am asking na and u will ansa me...
lol am sorry anyway. used for nothing serious really but fun.
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by damiperry(f): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2015
peeparty:

lol
am sorry anyway.
used for nothing serious really but fun.

ok
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
denedene:
strict parents, i wasn't allowed to associate with my peers
Aww! That thing dey pain person like mad
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by denedene(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
mrbillz:
Aww! That thing dey pain person like mad
no be small, even though pman wasn't around, he will some policemen behind to watch over us.
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
denedene:
no be small, even though pman wasn't around, he will some policemen behind to watch over us.
MEN THAT ONE TUFF OO... YOU GO KON DEY LOOK YOUR PEER FROM AFAR AND FEEL SOBER
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by denedene(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
mrbillz:
MEN THAT ONE TUFF OO... YOU GO KON DEY LOOK YOUR PEER FROM AFAR AND FEEL SOBER
hahaha no be small if i was White, i for don commit suicide tey tey lol
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
denedene:
hahaha no be small if i was White, i for don commit suicide tey tey lol
HAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (Reply)

L.o.v.e / 10 Reasons Why You Missed Your Period And Yet You Weren’t Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS) / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.