Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This (2653 Views)

Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience / Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days / Lol..guys Do You Remember This SCENE/MOVIE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 12:10am On Jun 30, 2015
If you were born in the late 80s and early 90s you should know this very well. Growing up was much fun having so many activities. Not like the indomie generation of nowadays. Having local ways to make yourself and peers happy could seems very interesting without much stress. Reminiscing the good old days wink

2 Likes

Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by micronut(m): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2015
ofcos i do.....we call it "kainkain"........
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by glimpse33(m): 12:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Oh! time flies smiley
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 12:15am On Jun 30, 2015
micronut:
ofcos i do.....we call it "kainkain"........
cant even remember the name we call it den
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
Oh! time flies smiley
Bros you Don old.... You better go born. Lol
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by Captainswag225(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2015
lol, o.p u be oldman oo. Its was soo fun then but its spinning and it hits u, u will cry allday

1 Like

Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by sinaj(f): 12:29am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Awesome stuff! Could keep you off your worries for a whole day
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 30, 2015
mehn, cool stuff mehn....ah b champion for dis zin- zin...lol
we dy use am forget say we dy hungry,,sumhow kpako lyf sweet apart frm d hunger because wealthy kids dnt even knw waht itz used for.....#sufferingandsimiling

1 Like

Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 1:19am On Jun 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, o.p u be oldman oo. Its was soo fun then but its spinning and it hits u, u will cry allday
see old man o... You sef dey form youngie tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 1:20am On Jun 30, 2015
tomtween:
mehn, cool stuff mehn....ah b champion for dis zin- zin...lol
we dy use am forget say we dy hungry,,sumhow kpako lyf sweet apart frm d hunger because wealthy kids dnt even knw waht itz used for.....#sufferingandsimiling
You have spoken well sir cheesy
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2015
twoondei:
Awesome stuff! Could keep you off your worries for a whole day
Akuna matata grin
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 1:22am On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:
No form butty for here o tongue
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by sinaj(f): 1:26am On Jun 30, 2015
mrbillz:
No form butty for here o tongue
lol buh i cnt remember diz one
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by damiperry(f): 1:27am On Jun 30, 2015
What is this use for?
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by confistified(m): 1:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Like criously shocked under romance section undecided........ wats romantic abt dis nw...... is it d rope or d cantass

1 Like

Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 1:38am On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:

lol buh i cnt remember diz one
abi u b indomie generation?LOL
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by Beesluv: 1:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Remember grin
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 1:40am On Jun 30, 2015
confistified:
Like criously shocked under romance section undecided........ wats romantic abt dis nw...... is it d rope or d cantass
both
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 1:41am On Jun 30, 2015
damiperry:
What is this use for?
FOR KIDNAPPING cry
damiperry:
What is this use for?
FOR KIDNAPPING
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by denedene(m): 1:48am On Jun 30, 2015
i know it but was never allowed to play with such cry
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by confistified(m): 2:01am On Jun 30, 2015
mrbillz:
both
shoro niyen
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by damiperry(f): 2:22am On Jun 30, 2015
mrbillz:
FOR KIDNAPPING cryFOR KIDNAPPING

undecided
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2015
confistified:
shoro niyen
Oya mi lenu o
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2015
denedene:
i know it but was never allowed to play with such cry
But why?
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by Captainswag225(m): 5:25am On Jun 30, 2015
mrbillz:
see old man o... You sef dey form youngie tongue
i no bi oldman oo. I be youngie. Lmao
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by mrbillz(m): 6:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
i no bi oldman oo. I be youngie. Lmao
IF I HEAR
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by Captainswag225(m): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2015
mrbillz:
IF I HEAR
lol, didnt know of it until i saw it on your thread. So u see, am a young dude.
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Memory lanegrin we even competed with ourgrin
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by Ruttashobolwa(m): 6:56am On Jun 30, 2015
mrbillz:
Akuna matata grin
Hakuna matata....
Re: Your Childhood Was Awesome If You Remember This by peeparty(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2015
damiperry:
What is this use for?
For sliceing throat and your ear inclusive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Break Up With You / Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) / Lola’s Tales: The Stranger In My Bed (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.