Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage (55214 Views)

Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by shamecurls(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
abbey621:

Will you just shut up already! How dare you try to use that link to justify homosexuality, if you bothered to go through the article, you'd see that no male animal on earth will penetrate another male of his kind except for demonic gays. The article clearly states that most animals can form male relationship for bonding purposes but none of them actually engage in sexual intercourse. If you have a son that happens to be gay then trust me you've failed as a father, the problem with people like you is that you treat homosexuality as a democratic phenomenon. Gays starts asking for equal rights and actually believe they should be able to do things like heterosexual people, the problem with this is that 90% of a child's behavior stems from their immediate surroundings. If you surround your child with gays, more than likely the child would end up exhibiting homosexual tendencies. Now imagine a world where gay marriage is allowed, gays starts adopting children, those children develop homosexual feelings resulting in more gay couples. Can someone say extinction! It's already happening here in the states, heterosexual couples are taught family planning, most couples only have a child or two. Half of Atlanta is filled with gay couples and they control almost everything, if you disagree with their lifestyle, you are finished! Everyone is fighting for homosexual rights but who's fighting for heterosexual rights? Who's fighting for traditional marriages? A world where gays are free to do as they like is a world destined for extinction!

Re you saying they should be jailed or killed? They have a right to choice and that cant be taken away in any civilized society. Its a fact you will be forced to believe in a couple of years when it trends across the world. The union hurts no one and poses no threat to anything. You talked about animal penetration, these link is for your perusal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vs1ZpN_4Ik

Also please read these article http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by B2mario(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Devilish and blind people, have they forgotten that this was the major reason why God(almighty) destroyed soldom and gomora.

The followers(USA) of Satan want to bring God's anger upon the earth, but it can't happen cos God is alive.

Mugabe that's nice one but be careful before they take war to your country, they are under contract with Satan ooo.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by MNDY(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
U.S.A The Modern Day Sodom & Gomorrah
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Mrevildoer(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
D wedding ceremony go mke senz die...Aso ebi na #obele ego
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by IlekeHD: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gay marriage is allowed. Polygamy is not.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Fiftynine(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
America is gone. i am not even prayin to treval there again. All those behide it, the thunder dat will kill them is doing press up.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by omojeesu(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mugabe is right on this!

Matthew 24:33

So likewise ye, WHEN ye shall SEE all THESE THINGS, KNOW that it is NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS.

Be prepared, friends!!
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by manny4life(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
B2mario:
Devilish and blind people, have they forgotten that this was the major reason why God(almighty) destroyed soldom and gomora.

The followers(USA) of Satan want to bring God's anger upon the earth, but it can't happen cos God is alive.

Mugabe that's nice one but be careful before they take war to your country, they are under contract with Satan ooo.

Is this what you read in your Bible? The major reason why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah was because of homosexuality? Na wa o, please yall should not arm twist the Bible. Please reread the accounts again and understand why Abraham pleaded for mercy and God's response. In case you don't know, Genesis 18
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Eliza5050(f): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
ZUBY77:

Typical brain dead blockhead.
Purchasing a smart phone and data never makes one intelligent.

U'l soon rot in Jail since u've choosen gay life.
I av d backing of the FG who passed 14 yr jail term for gay nama like u.
Na Tay e go Tay Dem go soon catch u and ur gay crew.
Crab face!
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Justicealh3(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
All i think is the americans,they're the foooos after all they no that obama is not tru citizen of american.

He (obama) just want to distroy americans name for all worlds & he'd it. Mtswwww.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by SilvanusII(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dear Mugabe,
Even if I were gay, its not every proposal a lady answers to. I'll bet if ur wife hadn't been gifted to you, or didn't force women on urself, you'd be sharing ur bed with a Nanny Goat. That said, Be 50 yrs younger and look less like a monkey and I just might say 'Yes' to ur proposal.
President Barack Obama

OAN Dear Hypocritics of Nigeria, 'Sodom and Gomorrah' is making adequate plans to ensure you stay delisted off our Visa Lottery Country applicants. Rest assured, we will intensify our efforts into denying ur applications to our schools and will borrow a leaf from the United Kingdom has regards ur country fellows. I can't imagine why y'all give thanks in ur churches for getting our visas if my country was this abhorrent.

1 Like

Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by abbey621(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
shamecurls:

Re you saying they should be jailed or killed? They have a right to choice and that cant be taken away in any civilized society. Its a fact you will be forced to believe in a couple of years when it trends across the world. The union hurts no one and poses no threat to anything. You talked about animal penetration, these link is for your perusal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vs1ZpN_4Ik

Also please read these article http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

Where do I start from? Do you actually read the articles you posted or you just look at the headlines? Let's take a few excerpts from the article.

But for all the homosexual pairings the females indulge in, Vasey is clear that they are not truly homosexual. A female may engage in female-female mounting, but that doesn't mean she isn't interested in males. Females often mount males, apparently to encourage them to mate more. Once they had evolved this behaviour, it was easy for them to apply it to other females as well.

All these species might be best described as [b]"bisexual". [/b]Like the Japanese macaques and the fruit flies, they switch easily between same-sex and opposite-sex behaviours. They don't show a consistent sexual orientation.

Only two species have been observed showing a same-sex preference for life, even when partners of the opposite sex are available. One is, of course, humans. The other is domestic sheep. Domestic sheep have been carefully bred by farmers to produce females that reproduce as often as possible, which might have given rise to the homosexual males. So LeVay and Vasey still say that humans are the only documented case of [b]"true" homosexuality in wild animals[/b].

I rest my case on your animal theory!

Now to your theory that their union hurts no one, are you kidding me? Gay couples raising adopted children or artificially created children, children growing up in societies were half the neighbors are gay and they flaunt it out in the public. Religion thrown out the window because no religion justifies homosexuality hence homosexuals and their children are forced to find alternative religions. I can go on and on about the dangers of homosexuality but I'll leave that to the psychologists out there.

1 Like

Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by bemyguest(f): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
The thunder that will fire Obama is still doing press up in Washington DC.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by echodrum(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Who is Mugabe?.. First of all Resign from your sit before you start making any contribution towards any thing that has to do with democracy. You have been rapping the economy of Zimbabwe for the past 20 years Yet, you have the effronteries to tell us that you know the difference between right and wrong. who are you to challenge president Obama?. President Obama whithin 8 years as a president, has overhaul the economy of the United states, created millions of jobs, signed into laws meaningful laws that help poor citizens like the Obama's care. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR COUNTRY MR MOGABE
Shut your shamless mouth and retire. I am not gay though, but I don't want people like you to be the first African president to talk about Gay marriage and Shit..
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by ZUBY77(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eliza5050:

U'l soon rot in Jail since u've choosen gay life.
I av d backing of the FG who passed 14 yr jail term for gay nama like u.
Na Tay e go Tay Dem go soon catch u and ur gay crew.
Crab face!

My phone number is on my profile. Send it to FG immediately.
You useless blockhead Africans believe you have the right to chose how the more advanced West would live their lives. Because your useless pastor says that it is a sin.
What good thing have you ever decided for yourself?

3 Likes

Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by francisbiz: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=hensben post=35313699]Now i believe illuminati(anti-christ) is real.
Well, more gayism, less husband/wife ish n more client for yahoo guys. [quote]
Who will give birth to your so called clients?
Bad business for everyone.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by francisbiz: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Where are boko haram members? I decree that boko haram cram and hug any username that speaks in favour of homosexuality on any Nigerian website.
Moderators ban all foreigners, ur children are reading these. No procreation, no labour, end of d world.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by africandictator(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
coldsummer:
No he's too ugly for Obama and too ugly ugly to be gay. Lmao
how should a 93 year old man look like.. You should go visit your ancestors and see how they look like that age.i bet mugbabe was better.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by eduxerxes: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Obama, Obama, Obama

Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by hensben(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=francisbiz post=35325668][/quote]For now its a good business for yahoo guys till maybe 40 years time.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by marley145: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
booqee:
hahaha that mugabe dey para gan oo!!! very very perfect response to that gay rubbish nonsense!! angry tongue

Now lets see how antichrist obama would blush like a sissy with a moist eye and say "...awww mugabe durling...this is so sweet and romantic of you...oh yes yes yes i would marry you...can't wait to dump michie girl's ass..u gat a better and firmer ass baby". tongue

na correct slap mugabe go tear am sha angry
hahahahahahaha
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
I saw something beyond your exterior beauty, am sure! smiley
Spaxon:
wah did u c?
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by ibrahim2s4: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sign of the END TIME
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by jericco1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
I just like the wayb he reasons.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by crayguy: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
hensben:
Now i believe illuminati(anti-christ) is real. The ogas at the top are the ones giving Obama orders, after all, they brought him into power.

Well, more gayism, less husband/wife ish n more client for yahoo guys.
guy, 10 bucks for you.... gayism, another hustling road, for em hustlers.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Sobeautiful: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
When Obama became the US president and some people said he is the anti-Christ, l laughed them off. Now it's beginning to make sense. And to worsen it he's so proud of this 'great achievement'. I wish him luck as he stands before his maker one day.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by oaroloye(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Barack Obama has been "outed" as a Homosexual, and his wife as a Transgendered artificial woman, by a well-known celebrity, comedienne Joan Rivers, who was promptly assassinated.

You can look up the video on YOUTube.

Also a man named LARRY SINCLAIR has given a press-conference, also available on YOUTube, in which he claimed to have had Homosexual relations with Barack Obama, when he was Senator for Illinois, and helped him purchase Cocaine for him, whereupon he performed the sex act with him in the back of his limousine.

In America, you cannot make such accusations against such high-profile persons, unless you are either very sure of your ability to prove your case in a court-of-law- or else you are tired-of-life.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Eliza5050(f): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
ZUBY77:

You useless blockhead Africans believe you have the right to chose how the more advanced West would live their lives. Because your useless pastor says that it is a sin.

Confam Homo,yay.
So u know,I work in a media house,i float a duly registered limited liability company,i dey pay tax to LIRS,i'm also FIRS compliant.
Infact call it multiple taxation if u like.
I get anything i want.
Try go sidon one place.
Hope u've heard that Mugabe Just ask for your gay boss, Obama hand in marriage?
Una neva see anything.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by ZUBY77(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eliza5050:

Confam Homo,yay.
So u know,I work in a media house,i float a duly registered limited liability company,i dey pay tax to LIRS,i'm also FIRS compliant.
Infact call it multiple taxation if u like.
I get anything i want.
Try go sidon one place.
Hope u've heard that Mugabe Just ask for your gay boss, Obama hand in marriage?
Una neva see anything.

Your brain IQ is not more than 12.

1 Like

Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
booqee:
hahaha that mugabe dey para gan oo!!! very very perfect response to that gay rubbish nonsense!! angry tongue

Now lets see how antichrist obama would blush like a sissy with a moist eye and say "...awww mugabe durling...this is so sweet and romantic of you...oh yes yes yes i would marry you...can't wait to dump michie girl's ass..u gat a better and firmer ass baby". tongue

na correct slap mugabe go tear am sha angry

Lmao @ correct slap,....are you a girl? You damn hilarious & funny.
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Eliza5050(f): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
ZUBY77:

Your brain IQ is not more than 12.

High grade Okpokpais!
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
ZUBY77:

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) / Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.