Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Daura President Results On Google - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura President Results On Google (3755 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura President Results On Google by Firefire(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

Agony of a looser! Comparing 30 days administration with 16 years administration has shown the level of your mental horizon at this time material time.

You can still comment without abusing. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Daura President Results On Google by Firefire(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
Dollar selling at N220. At what rate did Otuoke dullest leave it?

Who is that

1 Like

Re: Daura President Results On Google by bodeloja: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Daura President Daft!
Re: Daura President Results On Google by bobbiekrantz: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

fool, u are eternally daft like the drunkard oooo.
Did u just say that criticism made jonah-daft a better person? how? The cursed fool finished lowly like he did he bayelsa.
by the time he was leaving the curse bequeath to us a legacy of borrowing to pay salaries despite years of plenty. u sound really foolish grin grin

All your write ups are extremely lame and Stupid...

hope you won't blame your GEJphobia for all your misfortunes..

You call him "jonah-daft" and yet he's a former President....

Guess your Useless Duck rapist of a father haven't even thought of being a useful entity...bet the poorest and most hopeless man in my village is far better than your Papa..

will you blame the GEJphobia syndrome for that...

Yur super clueless schizophrenic demented president is already confused with just a month in office

Read the Comment I posted earlier and make it your food of thought...

Your likes made me to understand that their Stupidity is a talent...please don't misuse yours!!!
Re: Daura President Results On Google by Demdem(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

All your write ups are extremely lame and Stupid...

While urs are eediotic and plain foolish

hope you won't blame your GEJphobia for all your misfortunes..

Fool, Jonah-daft is a curse. it has nothing to do with me. I am not aware that u are burdened with enough misfortunes.

You call him "jonah-daft" and yet he's a former President....

Not my making. it was the making of the extremely gullible who made him so simply because he once had no shoes. it doesnt change the fact that he remains daft governance wise.

Guess your Useless Duck rapist of a father haven't even thought of being a useful entity...bet the poorest and most hopeless man in my village is far better than your Papa..

Fool, its pathetically foolish for u to bring ur hopeless papa to a discussion that has to do with the cursed jonah-daft.

will you blame the GEJphobia syndrome for that...

U mean jonah-daft is a star in ur village or what exatly fool

Yur super clueless schizophrenic demented president is already confused with just a month in office

Says a jonah-daft cocck-succker who is yet to recover from the defeat of the world acclaimed fool even after a month grin grin

Read the Comment I posted earlier and make it your food of thought...

I refuse to go back to ur earlier ediocy. grin grin

Your likes made me to understand that their Stupidity is a talent...please don't misuse yours!!!

Stupidity in ur own case is hereditary. ur entire lineage is cursed with it. Deal with it fool cheesy

Re: Daura President Results On Google by san316(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
i cant see pmb's name on that search. i just typed clueless on ask.com and Jonathan was all over the place. lolz.

1 Like

Re: Daura President Results On Google by bobbiekrantz: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=35347521][/quote]

Rants coming from an insignificant ruffian!! grin

I won't expect any other thing from a raped duck like you...

Quote me again and die of acute epilepsy!!!
Re: Daura President Results On Google by Segadem(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Firefire:

The trust and hope of Nigerians in this administration goes beyond ‘snail-moving’
this is Mikel

and buck passing. embarassed
...and this Chelsea.
Re: Daura President Results On Google by bobbiekrantz: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=35347521][/quote]

Rants of a Raped seagull.. grin

Your Stupidity is so annoying and surprising to your lots
that's because you are a dedicated Stupid Son of a hopeless ardent faithful of paedophile....

Quote me again and Remain an epileptic Scalawag!!!!

Die-hard Fool.....A perpetual ass licking bastard of Buhari-The Dullest amongst the dull....

Your Death have always been my joy!!
Re: Daura President Results On Google by dekdek: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2015
[s]
bobbiekrantz:

Rants coming from an insignificant ruffian!! grin
I won't expect any other thing from a raped duck like you...
Quote me again and die of acute epilepsy!!!

bobbiekrantz:

Rants of a Raped seagull.. grin
Your Stupidity is so annoying and surprising to your lots
that's because you are a dedicated Stupid Son of a hopeless ardent faithful of paedophile....
Quote me again and Remain an epileptic Scalawag!!!!
Die-hard Fool.....A perpetual ass licking bastard of Buhari-The Dullest amongst the dull....
Your Death have always been my joy!!
[/s]

Fool, demdem indeed struck a nerve. if not u wouldnt have qouted twice to spill rubbish on ur lineage.
All i what i could decode from ur rants so far is u are a hopeless being from the loins of cursed papa and mama. its seems ur lineage is cursed grin grin u also talked about death, i believe that applies also to ur seeds. grin
Re: Daura President Results On Google by bobbiekrantz: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, demdem indeed struck a nerve. if not u wouldnt have qouted twice to spill rubbish on ur lineage.
All i what i could decode from ur rants so far is u are a hopeless being from the loins of cursed papa and mama. its seems ur lineage is cursed grin grin u also talked about death, i believe that applies also to ur seeds. grin

Where did this Hopeless and useless son of a nonentity crawl from?

Well.... I don't brawl with Demented loafers like you..

My mum an dad?....They are all in good shape and in their places of work...

Thanks for asking tho grin
Re: Daura President Results On Google by bobbiekrantz: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

My mum an dad?....They are all in good shape and in their places of work...Enjoying the good things in life....

Re: Daura President Results On Google by dekdek: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

My mum an dad?....They are all in good shape and in their places of work...Enjoying the good things in life....

Fool, if only u are smart u would have decoded who is still on ur pathetic case.
Jonah-daft cocck suck, are u through with ur curses so far grin grin
Re: Daura President Results On Google by bobbiekrantz: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Seems GEJ really left GEJphobia for Some midgets here on Nland.....

Some Deranged nitwits here are Simply nauseating grin

GEJ....You are a man!!

Haters gon' hate...buh if they can't contain it....Omo...hibernation...

DemdemAPE and DekDekYAK......Same idiot with different moniker.. grin

I recommend a nearby Transformer for your GEJphobia....

instead of being a die-hard perpetual Pathetic Pipsqueak developing your GEJphobia...I advice you to embark on an exile to Hades... grin
Re: Daura President Results On Google by bobbiekrantz: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, if only u are smart u would have decoded who is still on ur pathetic case.
Jonah-daft cocck suck, are u through with ur curses so far grin grin

You just love this this your nomen "fool" smiley
Re: Daura President Results On Google by dekdek: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

You just love this this your nomen "fool" smiley

Actually, the opposite is the case. Ur lineage is cursed with it fool.
Re: Daura President Results On Google by bobbiekrantz: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

Actually, the opposite is the case. Ur lineage is cursed with it fool.

There he goes again roaring his name "fool" again grin

The Fear of GEJphobia is the begining of...... grin

Just follow my recommendation and end your misery...is it that hard?... 0menkAPE did it and he's managing his stupidity quite very well..
Re: Daura President Results On Google by nigerianvenom(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2015
rozayx5:

the nickname is yet to break out into all social media

Who told u?

Wetin come be this ones below?
Soon, oxford gi put am for their dictionary

Re: Daura President Results On Google by dekdek: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

There he goes again roaring his name "fool" again grin
The Fear of GEJphobia is the begining of...... grin
Just follow my recommendation and end your misery...is it that hard?... 0menkAPE did it and he's managing his stupidity quite very well..

Fool, why on earth should I fear Jonah-daft? I never did when he was in power, is it now that the drunkard has resumed his drinking activities in full force in otueke that I really need to fear him? grin
U are indeed running mad. grin
Re: Daura President Results On Google by AgentOfAllah: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
The search term wasn't "Daura president" as the op claimed, it was "daura Dollard". OP is better advised to familiarise themselves with the acronym GIGO to understand why the search result was what it is. It is instructive that 100% of the results are from Nairaland with about half coming from a thread cramjones initiated to discourage its use.
Re: Daura President Results On Google by bobbiekrantz: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, why on earth should I fear Jonah-daft? I never did when he was in power, is it now that the drunkard has resumed his drinking activities in full force in otueke that I really need to fear him? grin
U are indeed running mad. grin

Hihihihi...

Your name tho.. "fool" grin

You are really pained....Keep parading your stulidity
Re: Daura President Results On Google by dekdek: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

Hihihihi...
Your name tho.. "fool" grin
You are really pained....Keep parading your stulidity

Fool, pained because of what? That u are eternally cursed or what exactly? grin
Re: Daura President Results On Google by bobbiekrantz: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, pained because of what? That u are eternally cursed or what exactly? grin

Lol...

So...This Terribly boring ninny is still quoting me grin

By the way....Your name "fool"...did you take it after your papa or your first class Had!ot of a mum....Don't tell me...Tell Your fellow Buhari asslicking Deranged e-puppets cool
Re: Daura President Results On Google by yorke1: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Bahari aka Daura President, dogo yaro, baba one chance, baba slow motion is going to break the record as the most curse President before hos tenure come to an end.
Re: Daura President Results On Google by dekdek: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2015
[s]
bobbiekrantz:

Lol...
So...This Terribly boring ninny is still quoting me grin
By the way....Your name "fool"...did you take it after your papa or your first class Had!ot of a mum....Don't tell me...Tell Your fellow Buhari asslicking Deranged e-puppets cool
[/s]

Fool, all what I got from ur post is a confession that ur hopeless papa and ashawo mama gave birth to a despicable eediot like u. grin
Re: Daura President Results On Google by bobbiekrantz: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Fool, all what I got from ur post is a confession that ur hopeless papa and ashawo mama gave birth to a despicable eediot like u. grin

Since your IQ is in a maggi cube grin

I suggest you get an interpreter to explain my posts to a lame dunce like you because its obvious you don't comprehend at all...

"fool" What a name given to the oaf

well deserved..
Re: Daura President Results On Google by dekdek: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

Since your IQ is in a maggi cube grin
I suggest you get an interpreter to explain my posts to a lame dunce like you because its obvious you don't comprehend at all...
"fool" What a name given to the oaf

well deserved..

Fool nahhhh grin
I got the interpretation right. grin

dekdek:
[s][/s]

Re: Daura President Results On Google by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
san316:
i cant see pmb's name on that search. i just typed clueless on ask.com and Jonathan was all over the place. lolz.

President Buhari just assumed power. just check him in 2 years time Daura Du.llard everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum / Addresses Of NDDC In The Nine Oil Producing States In Nigeria / 10 Things Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.