Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum (3757 Views)

Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura / Buhari Addresses US Africa Business Forum In New York (Photos) / Abike Dabiri And President Hage Geingob Attend US Africa Agenda Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Orikinla(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2015
The African Leadership Magazine has invited award winning Nigerian Publisher and Editor, Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima to the
3rd US - Africa International Business Forum billed to hold from 14 - 15 October 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Atlanta Georgia USA..
Michael Chima is the popular Nairalander "Orikinla".

The forum offers unrivaled networking opportunities, buyer-seller meets, one-on-one session with US EXIM Bank officials on export import financing opportunities between the US and Africa, exhibitions, presentations from leading US and African business leaders, senior African states and regional government officials and Governors on investment opportunities in their domains, and lots more.

Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima earlier in 2015 was given the Excellence Award by Nigerian Top Executives in the Design, Printing & Publishing Industry for his outstanding contribution to modern publishing in Nigeria.

He is also the author of "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream", the first major book on the 2015 presidential election in Nigeria.

About African Leadership Magazine
The African Leadership magazine is published by African Leadership (UK) Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom (Company No. 07435198). The magazine focuses on bringing the best of Africa to a global audience, telling the African story from an African perspective; while evolving solutions to peculiar challenges being faced by the continent today.

About Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima
Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka "Orikinla Osinachi", is a prize winning Nigerian writer, most prolific African blogger and the Publisher/Editor of Nigerians Report Online, Nigerian Times, "Kisses 'n' Roses, TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla with other blogs and author of Children of Heaven, Scarlet Tears of London, Bye, Bye Mugabe, In the House of Dogs, Diary of the Memory Keeper, The Prophet Lied, The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream, co-author of Naked Beauty, editor of The Language of True Love and Publisher/Editor of NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® SERIES.
He has written many articles, commentaries and news reports published by Technorati, Blogcritics, Huliq, Yahoo Voices, Shvoong, Gather, Huffington Post,Face2Face Africa, Black Film Maker, Nigeria Films and Modern Ghana.
He is also the social media consultant for the Transform Nigeria Network.
He was a project artist for the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communication Services (JHU/PCS) at 21, An Art/Features Editor for the successful Kiddies World magazine at 24 and a National Program Consultant for the UNICEF in Nigeria at 25. He was the national curator of the 1993 World AIDS Day Art Against AIDS exhibitions at the National Museum and National Arts Theater in Lagos, Nigeria. He is currently working on launching iPost Nigeria, the first Nigerian owned video sharing news and entertainment website for all users of mobile phones and tablets in the world,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-jjMBCgthM and also launched Girls United Together for Success (GUTS), http://sowc2015.unicef.org/map-location/girls-united-together-for-success-guts/?mpfy-pin=22745

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by EdCure: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2015
Congratulations...and keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2015
Wow, kudos to you Sir. You have indeed achieved a lot. Go and make the country proud.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Mogidi: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Orikinla(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2015
scribespad:
Wow, kudos to you Sir. You have indeed achieved a lot. Go and make the country proud.

Nobody succeeds alone.
Nairaland has been a great motivating factor in my success as a writer, blogger, publisher and "wink" Lover".

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by ammyluv2002(f): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Well done! God bless your hustle

Congratulations!!!
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by AshiwajuFoward: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2015
Big Congrats bro! And more power to you! cheesy
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2015
SS and SE kwenu!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Ponponkon: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Orikinla:
The African Leadership Magazine has invited award winning Nigerian Publisher and Editor, Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima to the
3rd US - Africa International Business Forum billed to hold from 14 - 15 October 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Atlanta Georgia USA..
Michael Chima is the popular Nairalander "Orikinla".

The forum offers unrivaled networking opportunities, buyer-seller meets, one-on-one session with US EXIM Bank officials on export import financing opportunities between the US and Africa, exhibitions, presentations from leading US and African business leaders, senior African states and regional government officials and Governors on investment opportunities in their domains, and lots more.

Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima earlier in 2015 was given the Excellence Award by Nigerian Top Executives in the Design, Printing & Publishing Industry for his outstanding contribution to modern publishing in Nigeria.

He is also the author of "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream", the first major book on the 2015 presidential election in Nigeria.

About African Leadership Magazine
The African Leadership magazine is published by African Leadership (UK) Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom (Company No. 07435198). The magazine focuses on bringing the best of Africa to a global audience, telling the African story from an African perspective; while evolving solutions to peculiar challenges being faced by the continent today.

About Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima
Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka "Orikinla Osinachi", is a prize winning Nigerian writer, most prolific African blogger and the Publisher/Editor of Nigerians Report Online, Nigerian Times, "Kisses 'n' Roses, TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla with other blogs and author of Children of Heaven, Scarlet Tears of London, Bye, Bye Mugabe, In the House of Dogs, Diary of the Memory Keeper, The Prophet Lied, The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream, co-author of Naked Beauty, editor of The Language of True Love and Publisher/Editor of NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® SERIES.
He has written many articles, commentaries and news reports published by Technorati, Blogcritics, Huliq, Yahoo Voices, Shvoong, Gather, Huffington Post,Face2Face Africa, Black Film Maker, Nigeria Films and Modern Ghana.
He is also the social media consultant for the Transform Nigeria Network.
He was a project artist for the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communication Services (JHU/PCS) at 21, An Art/Features Editor for the successful Kiddies World magazine at 24 and a National Program Consultant for the UNICEF in Nigeria at 25. He was the national curator of the 1993 World AIDS Day Art Against AIDS exhibitions at the National Museum and National Arts Theater in Lagos, Nigeria. He is currently working on launching iPost Nigeria, the first Nigerian owned video sharing news and entertainment website for all users of mobile phones and tablets in the world,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-jjMBCgthM and also launched Girls United Together for Success (GUTS), http://sowc2015.unicef.org/map-location/girls-united-together-for-success-guts/?mpfy-pin=22745
when you come back visit abia. The working governor. https://www.nairaland.com/2505247/abia-government-opens-up-blocked
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2015
Okay....but how popular?

Well, just coming across this name today but I will try to study it
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by AnambraDota: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
SS and SE kwenu!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Seems you don't know that guy your kweing nu.
Congrats Mr Orikinla
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by nduchucks: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2015
A well deserved honor. A very big congratulations!
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by socialmediaman: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Good one... Congrats! Is this an open event? I would love to be there

Cc: orikinla
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Orikinla(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2015
soe:
Okay....but how popular?

Well, just coming across this name today but I will try to study it
grin

80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1221667/80-legends-nairaland-2005-2013
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Orikinla(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2015
AnambraDota:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Seems you don't know that guy your kweing nu.

Congrats Mr Orikinla

IGBO KWENU FOR LIFE.
100% proudly Umuahia North of Abia.
We lead and others follow and we are known for fine guys and fine chikitos too.
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Orikinla(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
I appreciate all the congratulations.
Thank you all.
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Hmmm!
mumu gidi, u see ur life outside? You're here forming Igbo voltron!
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Rassco(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Orikinla:

IGBO KWENU FOR LIFE.
For tribalising your invitation, I will deport you on arrival. You are not being professional. Learn not to insult others sensibilities.
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by tomakint: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Orikinla:

IGBO KWENU FOR LIFE.
Congrats Orikinla......all these while I thought you are a Yoruba man going by your moniker.....save trip Sir and all the best matey!
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Obadiah77(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
SS and SE kwenu!!!!!
I am Igbo and i hate biafra
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by akpumping7720(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Keep Up the good work.......
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Orikinla:

IGBO KWENU FOR LIFE.
congratulation sir....but how did u win all those award when u ar obviously a tribalist?
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Sinbad2(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
While people are winning awards some are busy booking space on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by doctokwus: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Orikinla:

IGBO KWENU FOR LIFE.
This is too petty.
U have been invited,u have been invited due to the qualities the organizers found in you;why drag an ethnic group into it.
Sometimes one gets amazed that its old men that should know better that champion this childish ethnic chest beatings.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Demdem(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op is One of the ibos demdem loves. Not tainted with my brother, our son, our oyel ediocy. Proud of his roots and absolutely nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by CyberWolf: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Orikinla:

IGBO KWENU FOR LIFE.
Congrats bro smiley....But pls are you the one in the pic?
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Orikinla(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rashe:
congratulation sir....but how did u win all those award when u ar obviously a tribalist?

Me?
A tribal bigot? God forbid.
My father of blessed memory was an Ifa priest since he grew up among Ijebus from when he was only 9 and thought me Ifa Divination.
I am no racist. I am a universal man, but I am still very proud of being 100% Igbo and I have a Nigerian passport.
Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Orikinla(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
CyberWolf:
Congrats bro smiley....But pls are you the one in the pic?
Yes.
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Orikinla(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
doctokwus:

This is too petty.
U have been invited,u have been invited due to the qualities the organizers found in you;why drag an ethnic group into it.
Sometimes one gets amazed that its old men that should know better that champion this childish ethnic chest beatings.
Where is your sense of humour?
My Yoruba is even more powerful than my Igbo.

See Ọ́mọ̀ Ọ́kada, Ọ́mọ̀ Eko
https://www.nairaland.com/1281306/omo-okada-omo-eko
Boy Adam Floats Headless In The Thames - Literature - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/67853/boy-adam-floats-headless-thames
Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Orikinla:

Me?
A tribal bigot? God forbid.
My father of blessed memory was an Ifa priest since he grew up among Ijebus from when he was only 9 and thought me Ifa Divination.
I am no racist. I am a universal man, but I am still very proud of being 100% Igbo and I have a Nigerian passport.
Case closed.

See as I open mouth shocked Always thought you were Yoruba!

That's cool sha, its a good thing.

How many of the people parading as Yoruba on this forum are really Yoruba though?

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum by doctokwus: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Orikinla:

Where is your sense of humour?
My Yoruba is even more powerful than my Igbo.

See Ọ́mọ̀ Ọ́kada, Ọ́mọ̀ Eko
https://www.nairaland.com/1281306/omo-okada-omo-eko
Boy Adam Floats Headless In The Thames - Literature - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/67853/boy-adam-floats-headless-thames
Your achievements have earned u an invite;I don't see d need to belitttle yourself with what some kids do here on nland.
Even at that,if u call that humor,then u probably have your own definition of humor.
Be a Goodman and enjoy your present glory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okpanam Decides They Should Not Be Called Asaba / Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town / Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.