Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) (72688 Views)

Did You Know These Things Had Names? / Did You Even Know These Animals Existed – Let Alone Them Having Such Cute Babies / (Picture)Which School Could These Guys Have Graduated From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:
I remember when Agbo's elder brother Mike came back from Overseas where he studied engineering,I remember some lines in the song the villagers sang to welcome him
"Here comes Mike the engineer 2ce
The man who will build our houses
The man who will build our roads
The man who will send our children to school"

The funny thing is the joy on their faces as they open their teeth wide to cheer does not exist in Nigeria anymore as Nigerians don't laugh again
Especially lagosians dey vex
Me I go still laff old school type sha ".lol

But anoffa old @ all oh
Old loun loun

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by stanvesco(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
LaDivva:

Ahhhh, brother you can lie o, I heard Simbi is now a runs girl
hiaaan,diva!
Simbi graduated at the top of my class oh,and shes currently working in a top notchd company....shud i gv u her name on fbuk....or if u doubt me sha,send me a pm,and i will send u her whatsapp number
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by acenazt: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Barselonia:

Is it Mr sada or saka
its mr sada.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Tongsman(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
hayoakins:

Edet lives in Calabar, he is eight years old...
He likes to read, every morning he goes to school, but in the afternoon he stays at home, his mother buys him books from the bookshop........

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by butanep(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Mr sada is a farmer, he lives in sapele, he has a big farm, he grows corn, cassava. Mehn I don forget that line gone are those days

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

Ali is a boy, simbi is a girl
your head dae there...

School was fun then... where someone won't look an the textbook but can recite the full book...
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by onadana: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Barselonia:
Gone are the days we read about agbo, simbi, and ali

[color=#006600][/color]

Those days of nostalgia...where innocence..reign supreme. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Bakrabas: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
it was d first day of d sch year,agbo and wakama...wat of mr.gandoki, d poem of ugly future,alake n d snake, adamu d cattle rearer, the false alarm...

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by lokostin01: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
shocked I can remember cheesy
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Bakrabas: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bakrabas:
it was d first day of d sch year,agbo and wakama...wat of mr.gandoki, d poem of ugly future,alake n d snake, adamu d cattle rearer, the false alarm...
ugly vulture
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
stanvesco:

hiaaan,diva!
Simbi graduated at the top of my class oh,and shes currently working in a top notchd company....shud i gv u her name on fbuk....or if u doubt me sha,send me a pm,and i will send u her whatsapp number
Lol, funny you
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by stanvesco(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
LaDivva:
Lol, funny you
anyway hows fecamds imsuth
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by malikisah: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Una don try well well
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by carinmom(f): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Mr sada is a farmer, he lives in sapele, he has a big farm, he grows corn, cassava. Mehn I don forget that line gone are those days

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

Ali is a boy, simbi is a girl

Can u see his oranges and pineapple?

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Iype(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Agbo lives in the town of lagoon, which is not far from ibadan........... Complete it if you dare

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by RaphaeloBurgess: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
What of Wakama?Mr Bako? and others.Gone are those days.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
stanvesco:
anyway hows fecamds imsuth
Very fine
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by HRich(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Barselonia:
Gone are the days we read about agbo, simbi, and ali

Back in my days in Abeku town primary school Calabar
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
I remember those 3 birds sitting on the wall... Lol psquare tins
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Agbo lived in the town of lagun which is not far from Ibadan he went to primary school and he was in primary four. Each day Agbo wake by..... That's how far I can remember. (primary 4 reader 1999
The second pix is Simbi primary 2 reader ( Maclillain 1997)
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by chinwezdasilva: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bina the stubborn boy dn dey steal # lizzy #[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Barselonia(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
LaDivva:

Ahhhh, brother you can lie o, I heard Simbi is now a runs girl

Taarh.... how you take know
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Superman11(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
importexpert:

where are the photos?

[size=22pt] hope your not using NOKIA 3310 on this thread?[/size]
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Superman11(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=19pt] DO they still use this SH$T any more??[/size]
THese days Ben 10 are in their english readers!!
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by GeorgeAmax(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Simbi my babe dat year 4 pri 2
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by ndukwejoe(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
tolexy007:
Agbo use to b my imaginary friend then.....Lols, how time flies. Guys today is my birthday click likes to wish me happy birthday....
HBD so where is the blast holding.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by toluleke(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
If you have ever thought of dating simbi..oh boy you be better pevert..
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by 400billionman: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
acenazt:
Ali and simbi, Raliya, Agbo, Mr sada the farmer, mr salami. Na for dis text book I first hear names of places like Oron and Ekot ikpene. Fun days wen we would memorize pasages and recite everyday I can still remember some of the pasages sef.

Is ur brain tape recorder abi Gramophone ?

How many years ago ?
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by rossyc(f): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
mr and mrs Nwosu::::it's christmas, Mr Nwosu is holding two chickens, Mrs Nwosu is preparing rice, Nkechi is sweeping the floor, Mary is peeling the pineapple. The girls are happy...Good old days.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by stanvesco(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
LaDivva:

Very fine
u r 1smart gal,i must gv dat 2 u oh.
Fecamds imsuth!!omG and u said fynd.
Add me on watsapp,we shudnt derail d thread
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by treasuremi1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Drenix:
Mehnnnn I no fit stop 2 dy laf o... Dos days no b hia. Tnk //God I met dos years... It was fun... Sumtyms I luk @ d younger generations, I laf. Bcus dey cum wen tins don baje.. Den u no fit sit down 4 parlour wit ur papa dey watch tv... U sight dad 4rm far wia u dy play, d kain run wey u go run go form sleep eh,nobody go tel u. Manners has lost is virtue. Nowadays......... U go c smal pikin dy watch romantic movie if popsy wan rmove e go dy shout" daddy leave it nah" oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God hlp us
And our parents told us things were much better than then. Wow...This country sha...we look at this generation and tell them things were better than now.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by abbeycial: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
all i would say..is Alhamdullilah!

#tears rolling down my eyes#
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Emyogalanya: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
How come no one is talking about mr giwa. Ok . Mr giwa is a shopkeeper.... Bla bla bla now mr giwa is a stockbroker agbo has now been transformed into a drug, an elixir that cures all illnesses marketed and distributed by simbi the yoruba girl who also doubles as a runs girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.