Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) (72721 Views)

Did You Know These Things Had Names? / Did You Even Know These Animals Existed – Let Alone Them Having Such Cute Babies / (Picture)Which School Could These Guys Have Graduated From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by blackbliz: 5:25am On Jul 01, 2015
hayoakins:
What about Edet, where is he now? He must have joined Politics to represent his constituency in Calabar grin

Edet lives in Calabar, he is eight years old...
edit lives in calabar he goes to school he likes to read his mother buys him a book in the bookshop at four k' clock in d aftunoon I can't please d rest well but he dey my head
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by chibuike65: 6:58am On Jul 01, 2015
acenazt:
Ali and simbi, Raliya, Agbo, Mr sada the farmer, mr salami. Na for dis text book I first hear names of places like Oron and Ekot ikpene. Fun days wen we would memorize pasages and recite everyday I can still remember some of the pasages sef.
oga you be old man be that
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Kazrem(m): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2015
The teenagers of today can hardly know this.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by themytope(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Agbo lives in the town of lagun which is nt far frm ibadan, he wz in pri 4, everyone like agbo becos he's a good boy...e dn tay
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by themytope(m): 7:11am On Jul 01, 2015
timilehin007:
chai ....

how many likes for 'éde x ede Rémi koni Iya shégun elere bol odabò odabò kayòde
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by themytope(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2015
timilehin007:
chai ....

how many likes for 'éde x ede Rémi koni Iya shégun elere bol odabò odabò kayòde

Exercise book

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by safex(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Chai! Gone r dose days of Ali n Simbi, Brighter Grammar, Alawiye etc. Glory 2 God dat we can look back now and smile
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by stanvesco(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2015
THATcalabarboy:
Eze goes to school nko? I hear say Eze no make im waec. E get two shop for Aba now. Simbi now, na runs girl.
hahahahahahaha,
see u oh,
ezeh cleared his waec oh,
he even got in2 a uni
he eventually found his way 2 china,and trust dat igbo guy;
he brought back a brand we all know as
TECHNO;
abrev. Of
TObECHukwu Nonso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2015
yollychika:
Simbi now a runz gurl cheesy

No Simbi don marry ask importexpert
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Tbee: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
lol. simbi goes to school
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
yollychika:
Simbi now a runz gurl cheesy

suzzy16:
I'm telling ya

We crammed alot then. Cramming not so gud if u ask me.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Mr n mrs Salami
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by acenazt: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
chibuike65:
oga you be old man be that
lol maybe
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by suzzy16(f): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pamelayoung:

We crammed alot then. Cramming not so gud if u ask me.
yeah,rote learning is vry bad,its good to use ur own idea,nt the way the writer puts it down
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by stanvesco(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2015
suzzy16:
,yeah,rote learning is vry bad,its good to use ur own idea,nt the way the writer puts it down

hahaha,
i partially agree with you guys....what we did back then was neither cramming nor rote learning per se....in Education its known as DRILLING....
Kinda like a beta 4m of rote learning....
But 2 me sha,dats 1 of d sweetest 4m of reading,
i read out,listen 2 myself n repeat....its awesome,sumtyms i can recall a whole text word 4 word,chapter by chapter....
And if its undastandn,kai,dats extra point.

Anyway sha we made it guys! Dats d koko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by suzzy16(f): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
stanvesco:

hahaha,
i partially agree with you guys....what we did back then was neither cramming nor rote learning per se....in Education its known as DRILLING....
Kinda like a beta 4m of rote learning....
But 2 me sha,dats 1 of d sweetest 4m of reading,
i read out,listen 2 myself n repeat....its awesome,sumtyms i can recall a whole text word 4 word,chapter by chapter....
And if its undastandn,kai,dats extra point.

Anyway sha we made it guys! Dats d koko
and the thing is when examination commence,u forgot most of what u ve crammed,its a vry bad thing jare ,the best is to understand the thing vry well in ur own way,nt as the author state it down
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by skippo94: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mr. Sada is a farmer, he lives in sapele ha has a big farm, he grows cassava, yam, orange and pineapple, one day Mr sada work out, on Sunday he goes to the church, can you see the church in the picture

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Emperormartin(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2016
Can anyone remember audu, Sarah, titi n Joseph.
Not forgetting Rufus n zuka the dog
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2017
Down by the riverside the green grass grows
There sits Nnenne washing her clothes.
She sings she sings.
She sings so sweet.
She calls to her playmates in the street.
Playmates playmates won't you come for tea
Come next Sunday at half past three
Tea cakes pan cakes whatever you see
Cone have a lovely time at half past three.
Keys of the kingdom.
This is the key of the kingdom.
In that kingdom there is a city.
In that city there is a town
In that town there is a street
On that street there is a lane
On that lane there is a house
In that house there is a room
In that room there is a bed
On that bed there is a basket
In that basket there are some flowers.
Flowers in the basket
Basket on the bed
Bed in the room
Room in the house
House in the lane
Lane in the street
Street in the town
Town in the city
City in the kingdom
This is the key of the kingdom.
Share If i tried like if you remember.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.