Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) (72697 Views)

Did You Know These Things Had Names? / Did You Even Know These Animals Existed – Let Alone Them Having Such Cute Babies / (Picture)Which School Could These Guys Have Graduated From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by acenazt: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
400billionman:

Is ur brain tape recorder abi Gramophone ?

How many years ago ?
16 I think.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Ayo25: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Mr sada is a farmer, he lives in sapele, he has a big farm, he grows corn, cassava. Mehn I don forget that line gone are those days

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

Ali is a boy, simbi is a girl
Ahahah you are wrong. Agbo did not live in Ibadan. Agbo lived in the town of Lagoon which is not far from Ibadan. He went to primary school. He was in primary four.... Ahah.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by treasuremi1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
it's been a while I read something as nice and refreshing as this on nairaland front page.
The rate at which pooh threads are making front page is quite alarming. (sorry to use that language) but the mods really need to check the value of the content of threads before zooming them to front page.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by DropShot: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
ZACHIE:
and this nonsense hit FP?
Indomie boy! By their utterances we shall know them.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by treasuremi1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bakrabas:
it was d first day of d sch year,agbo and wakama...wat of mr.gandoki, d poem of ugly future,alake n d snake, adamu d cattle rearer, the false alarm...
U nailed it on the head. Is Mr Gandoki not a warrior? Alake that fainted when she saw a snake while coming from the river? Emeka and Wakama.
Emeka was trying to read his book as usual, come on, we will be late they said.
That macmillan book ehn
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shaadey:
Only two old photos??ok o
Didn't make use of it but I read it
whats the dfrence btw use it and read it?
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by stanvesco(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
i really dnt know y every1 tinks simbi is a runs gal?
Dat photoshopping dat went viral on fbuk placing d old simbi n a new runs gal simbi is FAKE.
4 crying out loud,simbi is now a doctor,graduated at d top of my class,getting married by october,
and guess what;she did turn out to be a pretty diva....a beauty 2 behold indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by crowther15(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
gone are the days mehhnnnnn...... una don forget edet ni?
edet lived in calabar he is eight yrs old every morning he goes to sku... his father buy him bicycle..... in the morning bla bla...... cnt remember again
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Shaadey: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Midehi:

whats the dfrence btw use it and read it?
As for me I just read it....but didn't have it....cos we didn't make use of it
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by tolexy007(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
ndukwejoe:
HBD so where is the blast holding.
Oriental hotel at Victoria Island.... wink
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by seangy4konji: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na simbi b dat
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shaadey:
As for me I just read it....but didn't have it....cos we didn't make use of it
ok babe...funny dou
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Mr sada is a farmer, he lives in sapele, he has a big farm, he grows corn, cassava. Mehn I don forget that line gone are those days

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

Agbo lives in the town of lagoon, which is not far from ibadan. Agbo never lived in Ibadan. Abi na Wole Soyinka write d one wey u read? lollllz
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Juliuxxxxx: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
lol
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Agbo Malaika! Agbo lived in the town town of Lagun, which is not far from ibadan.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by sybarite7(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Edet lives in calabar he is 8 yrs old ,every morning he goes to school but in the afternoon he stays at home lol

old Rodger is dead and gone to his grave,hmm ahh gone to his grave

good old days when u wear computer socks, kito sandals, cut ur nails mehn fun days

abeg schools still dey use those readers?
Macmillan and queen premiers
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by THATcalabarboy: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eze goes to school nko? I hear say Eze no make im waec. E get two shop for Aba now. Simbi now, na runs girl.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
and?
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Princess4eva(f): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
sammyyoung2:
dis one nko?

The days of: Arelu, Yanpon-Yanrin, Koto Orun, Spark the Killer, Ogidan, Omo Araye le, Awada Keri-Keri, Bata Wahala etc

Those days....na me and Teli o!
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Uchwilliam(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
OMG am old
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by cactuscee(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
sammyyoung2:
dis one nko?

Fadeyi Oloro from Arelu Baba Ajalu grin
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Does our pupils of today still read them?
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
acenazt:
16 I think.

Yea they keep re edting the books,some read it 25yrs ago
Meanwhile
"We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing". ~ George Bernard Shaw.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by larrypourl(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

make I help you finish am grin
CaptaiinG:

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

make I help you finish am.

Mr sada is a farmer he lives in sapele, he has a big farm, he grows corn, cassava, and yam. on Sunday he does not go to farm he goes to church, can you see the big church in the picture.....

lobatan..
mehn e yaf tey oo.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
20th time this's making frontpage. I need to leave this site.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by psychologist(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Simbi now a runz gurl angry
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by degyramos: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
ωнσ ʀємємвєʀ тσɗαу ιѕ ƒʀιɗαу edet αηɗ нιѕ ċσυѕιη αʀє єαтιηg ċнιċкєη αηɗ rice
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by damiloladuke: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Greycious:

will try sha!
thanks
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by mikron(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

Ralia the sugar girl, damnnn u brought back sweet memories, i loved that book die as a child cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Heymus(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gone are those days, also mr. and mrs. Bako.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by realone18(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

I guess I can remember...leggo

"Mr Sada is a farmler, he lives in Sapele, he heas a big farm, he grows yam, cassava, corn and groundnut. Every sunday, Mr Sada does not work on the farm, he goes to Church. Can u see the Church in the picture?"
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by nellytivities(f): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

.... He grows yam, cassava corn and groundnut. Look at the picture , can you see Mr Sada? What is he doing?....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.