Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos (19418 Views)

Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency / Govt Moves Against Okada Riders, Arrests 93 / Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by seedorfg(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
where is jimi okechukwu agbaje when you need him
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Karlman: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:
apc is such a bloody hypocritical party full of con men

why use them and dump later

what happened on standing your ground.

well I don't expect much from a party of terrorists with an illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari as a president.

Thunder scatter apc there

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Laugh wan finish my ribs o

1 Like

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
... can it b sustained?

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by SmooshCHN: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Thunder scatter your ancestors there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity
Otu nne i

fyi i don't support okada but why allow them during campaign only to dispose them after election

that's a sheer hypocrite get that into your dumb skull
Harmless curse Coming from someone like you, I have nothing to worry about. Calling people who have achieved 10X your so called ancestors names you can't call your father shows how irresponsible you can really be Otu nne i. Whatever the fûck the means.
If you've made your point keep shut. Your endless list of hatred won't affect their lives.
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Harmless curse Coming from someone like you, I have nothing to worry about. Calling people who have achieved 10X your so called ancestors names you can't call your father shows how irresponsible you can really be Otu nne i. Whatever the fûck the means.
If you've made your point keep shut. Your endless list of hatred won't affect their lives.

That's why Thunder will strike your father dead for quoting me

Hopless bastard
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by raymondzack: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Y
INFROVERT:
wow, good thing.. atleast road go free small
selfish fool
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
A
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Karlman: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
shItGBO:
If you feel disenchanted with the decesion of LASG in banning motorcycle from certain roads in Lagos, you can relcoate to biafra. Governor willy obiano also banned okada in anambra state recently and no one cried blue murder

What brought Biafra in this news?
Odika nkita na aracha gi otu
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by mmsen: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
The okada riders don't cause any problems as the molue drivers.

They are the real menace on Lagos roads.
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Yasirarafat: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

well I don't expect much from a party of terrorists with an illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari as a president.

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

grin
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

And u are illiterate cheesy
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by GenOrumov: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Those okada riders have turned themselves to become a menace to us other road users. They have taken over every street corner and junction and block car owners from having free passage

I'm sure a census of them will reveal they are more than the ants in lagos state. The census will further reveal that most of these drivers are Hausas, Nigeriens and Chadians. They speak little or no english so I avoid asking them for directions.

The restriction of their operations should be carried out asap before they block every available space in Lagos.
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yasirarafat:

grin

And u are illiterate cheesy

Just like your harlot mother grin
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by olaolulazio(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Chop sorry!
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
olaolulazio:

Chop sorry!

Otu nne i cheesy
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by olaolulazio(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Otu nne i cheesy
Sorry!
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
adesbreath:

Only God knows what you swallowed. One thing I know is that the government does not want you to remain like this, there are places you can go for free treatment the government is interested in helping people like u. Meanwhile I will be is so happy if they ban okada's for life.

He swallow experience and spat out the truth. How many of those free treatments have you used? What do you what the okada men to do for a living if they are banned? You are thinking for you own convenience.
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Mostwanted7: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Congratulations Sir,your stupidity increased by 5% as at 30th June 2015 2:07pm.Thanks
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by maestroz: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

kingofdemons is evil
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by BashMe1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

[size=16pt]
If dem call u Orubebe now, u go say dem wicked. As far as Lagos is concerned, it is JK dat was campaigning with Okada which was even part of the reasons some Lagosians did not vote for him. Akpama[/size]

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by IBBG(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

hahahahahahaha. ki lode? What happen!!!

2 Likes

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Mavor: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please add keke on VI to the list. angry
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by adesbreath: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Thunder strike your father dead there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity

More than a million dislikes for you....
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=BashMe1 post=35330160][/quote]

Otu nne i
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mostwanted7:

Congratulations Sir,your stupidity increased by 5% as at 30th June 2015 2:07pm.Thanks

Ikpu nne i stupidity grin
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
maestroz:

kingofdemons is evil

They stay clear grin
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Mostwanted7: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Ikpu nne i stupidity grin

BABA EEEEE!!!

1 Like

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by adesbreath: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCuddles:

He swallow experience and spat out the truth. How many of those free treatments have you used? What do you what the okada men to do for a living if they are banned? You are thinking for you own convenience.

Oya both of u should keep spitting and swallowing even if u think he is spitting the truth why must he be so bitter and insulting what kind of truth is it that everybody does not already know..
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by SmooshCHN: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

That's why Thunder will strike MY father dead for quoting me

Hopless bastard
hahahahaha.. So shall it be for you. I reply you no more.
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
adesbreath:

Oya both of u should keep spitting and swallowing even if u think he is spitting the truth why must he be so bitter and insulting what kind of truth is it that everybody does not already know..

Lol I'm just saying. We all know the truth but if we keep keeping quiet nothing will happen. We need to stand up and speak. This is time for change.
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by FrankValency(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hypocrites
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by odinese(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
uzo200:
end time
meanwhile, check my pics, if you think I look good click like but if you think I look ugly click share(for girls only)
U are a monkey
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
SmooshCHN:
hahahahaha.. So shall it be for my harlot mother for forking dogs . I reply you no more.

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader / Buhari Receives Erdogan, Turkish President (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.