Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Cucumber Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cucumber Girl (6050 Views)

"Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised / An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cucumber Girl by Promise324: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
THE CUCUMBER GIRL

Nancy was busy listening to the lecturer when a guy, probably a student got pass their department. Her eyes could not go off him. He was sexy, Handsome and romantic. She knew that. He has everything a woman would want from a man. The body building and the sexy look. She imagined how big his thing will be. “wow!” she exclaimed within herself. She could only see his back side. She imagined how the front side will be since the back side was sexy. The guy was ......... Continue Reading by clicking on this link
www.storyprofile.com/?p=101
Re: The Cucumber Girl by ahmbal(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
The Cucumber Girl

June 30, 2015 adminLeave a comment

It was on Monday morning. Nancy woke up to prepare for school. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, prepared a little indomie which she took with bread. She took her bath and left.

School was nice. You will see your mates going to lectures. Some would be going with their girlfriends, boyfriends, and some going alone. The school environment was nice, ranging from the trees around to how conducive it was for students who love staying under trees to make love, the lecture hall was situated almost everywhere, the library which was assumed to be the biggest in West Africa. Coming inside the school, you may have to trek for a little longer distance before you get to where lecture halls were situated. The hostel was a little bit old but nice. The boys hostel is different from the girls hostel though they are on the same compound but on different location. The girls hostel has always been believed the finest; very opposite of the boys. There were only four girls per room and six boys per room. The six boy would spread their bed vertically so that it will contain them. The boys had a little hostel bed which was old and some Smelling. They would share among them the person to keep the room tidy. And when it gets to your turn you do it nicely. In spite of that. Hostel life is still the best.

In the lecture hall, the lecturer was busy teaching, some students were listening while others at the back was busy doing what they thought was the best. Some have their girlfriend sat on their lap discussing what the people around could not hear even if you try hard to listen. Others were busy looking at some girls who wore something very tight that almost showed all their body lines. The semi unclad girls.

Nancy was busy listening to the lecturer when a guy, probably a student who got pass their department. Her eyes could not go off him. He was sexy, Hansome and romantic. She knew that. He has everything a woman would want from a man. The body building and the sexy look. She imagined how big his thing will be. “wow!” she exclaimed within herself. She could only see his back side. She imagined how the front side will be since the back side was sexy. The guy was wearing a fitted cloth that were so tight on him. Because he was huge and has a fat ass, the cloth became very tight on him. Nancy could not stop thinking about him. Starting from the time he got pass through her department, Nancy’s mind was on him. She completely lost it. She forgot she was still in the lecture hall. Every other thing the lecturer said from that moment, Nancy cannot give an account of it. Only what she wished at the moment was the guy.
After lecture, she left for the hostel still think about the guy. It was like when someone is possessed that he or she will not be freed until delivered. She needed a means to deliver herself from that entanglement. She could not think of anything since she was in the hostel and other students were still at the lecture hall. Until a thought came into her mind. She left immediately to a woman opposite the back gate of the school and bought the biggest of all the Cucumber she had in her shop. Trying to ease herself, she was still imagining everything from the guy body. She could only remember the back side but she kept imagining how the front side will be. She kept doing that until the Cucumber broke in to two. One got stuck inside of her. She did not know what to do. At that moment, the thought of the boy completely disappeared from her mind. She became afraid as she was bleeding. She tried all she could for the Cucumber to come out but all seemed abortive. She became more afraid. She wished the ground could open and swallow her. She regretted everything she did and wished she was still in the lecture hall. She cried bitterly as she tried to pull it out. This time it has become very painful for her.

Lectures for that day ended and students started coming back to the hostel. It was Nkechi who saw her, she shouted and rushed to her. Nkechi did not know what happened to her but with the help of others around she was taken to the hospital.

THIS STORY IS A FICTION
NOTE: For those of you who love wearing fitted, semi unclad clothes and those that love sagging their waist. It’s time to be careful because you don’t know how many people you have made to do something they wouldn’t have done if they hadn’t seen you.
STOP IT TODAY AND SAVE A LIFE.

just to help pple from wasting their MB

2 Likes

Re: The Cucumber Girl by axiliborha(f): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
smiley
Re: The Cucumber Girl by IamLEGEND1: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
i no read am but well.......

i'll still comment anyway.
Re: The Cucumber Girl by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided
Re: The Cucumber Girl by sinaj(f): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
cutehector plz get me my glass cry
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Cutehector(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:
you! Smh
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:
don't tell me you are already getting old?
Re: The Cucumber Girl by sinaj(f): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Cutehector:
you! Smh
y r ya shakin ya head
Re: The Cucumber Girl by sinaj(f): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Andrew114:
don't tell me you are already getting old?

my waist o!
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:

my waist o!
o no! Not now,come on forward back.
Re: The Cucumber Girl by sinaj(f): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Andrew114:
o no! Not now,come on forward back.

lol you are craaaazy!!! grin
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Prestige324: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hahahaha you guys will not stop amusing me. Hahahaha. Hope you guys enjoyed my story?
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:

y r ya shakin ya head
u knw why
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Prestige324: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol
Re: The Cucumber Girl by hotwax: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Versiline association of nigeria.

Highly represented..
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Prestige324: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hahahahha
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Jayjay0(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well...
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Prestige324: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH

She was a beautiful woman known by her complexion. Her colour looked yellowish. She was tall and had a straight body. Her curled black weavon embroyded on her head made me to think she was an American lady. Her open teeth gave me what I wanted, it opened like a two curved stone set in a number, two used to separate the other. The sparkling of her white teeth was confusing, the way she smile was incomparable. It made me to remember a .......... Continue Reading by clicking on the link below
www.storyprofile.com/?p=99
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Moral of the story: Stay away from cucumber,
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Prestige324: 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol yeah
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Prestige324: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
I think plastic Penis is in the market.
Re: The Cucumber Girl by JbravoAdodger(m): 2:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Based on a true story
Re: The Cucumber Girl by tpiander: 3:21am On Jul 01, 2015
She imagined how the front side will be since the back side was sexy.

Because he was huge and has a fat ass

lord have mercy!

gay things!

op, why pretending to be a female pov (or vice versa), fear God!

end times!
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Prestige324: 4:30am On Jul 01, 2015
That's a pure fiction please.
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Prestige324: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol guys. Why do you stop commenting. Please share your thought. It's needed.
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Luckygurl(f): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
#Boring undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Prestige324: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Really?
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Prestige324: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
THE DAY I MESS IN MY FATHER'S PRESENCE.

Papa wanted to beat head out of me the day I polluted in his presence. It wasn’t intentional though. It was like the air was waiting for me to be with Papa before it came out.
I was with Papa around 3:05pm when I came back from school. Papa was desperately searching for something inside his Synod bag. I sat beside him, looking around, viewing our compound, how breeze manage to carry dry leaves and waterproof up and down, how birds were flying and making noise, how hen was moving about with her children making a cho cho cho noise and how cock craw with his small long tiny mouth. Then I heard a noise “puuuuu”. I looked at Papa and felt sorry.
“Are you mad?” Papa asked.
The enraged timber in papa’s voice made my finger cold at the tips. I thought he will pull at my ear. I thought he will yank and yawn at the same time as he spoke. That he would slap me that his palm would make that sound, like a heavy book falling from a library shelf at school. He turned and continued what he was doing. I was tong-tied. I imagined what I did. I asked myself when last I ate beans. I probably forgot I took coconut and bread with yaughrt last night. In not less than fifteen minutes, I focused my attention on a hen that was pursuing a butterfly, imagining what the hen will do with the butterfly if she caught it. I saw another cock that was chasing a hen. I let my eyes to stroll, I wanted to know what will definitely happen when he catches the hen. I heard another sound “kwuo” I felt hotness in my............. Continue Reading by clicking on this link
http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/01/miserable-life-episode-4/

http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/01/miserable-life-episode-4/
Re: The Cucumber Girl by Promise324: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
It is essential to know that whatever you do, people will talk. When you sneeze involuntarily, people will talk about it. Either you are rich or poor, if you put on an expensive material, if you dress in rags, if you marry at an early age, if you are not married at a certain advanced age, if you are humble or proud, if you are strong or weak, if you are born again or a stubborn sinner, critics is inevitable. I have witnessed a situation where people slaughtered an innocent man through their words because his son was to....... Continue Reading by clicking on the link below www.storyprofile.com/?p=166

(1) (Reply)

Funny Wedding Pictures / Do Guys Still Fall For This? (pics) / See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.