Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? (15217 Views)

THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! / Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
dinachi:

I didn't see submissive in your list! What of you,are you not a real woman? grin grin
I don't know if I am a 'real woman'. The term is subjective and means different things to different people. I am like my mum, I guess.

As for the submissiveness part, I am only submissive when it suits me and I am not sorry about that.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ishilove:

I don't know if I am a 'real woman'. The term is subjective and means different things to different people. I am like my mum, I guess.

As for the submissiveness part, I am only submissive when it suits me and I am not sorry about that.
Me likey! grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
dinachi:
This is totally unexpected and shocking to say the least that no woman can give a coherent answer of who a real woman is apart from a few wobbly halfhearted attempts from some ladies here

I am afraid it is becoming glaring that a real woman may not exist at all! Those who are quick to climb the rooftops and bleat from there about the qualities of a real man (feminists)are finding it extremely difficult to come up with the vaguest idea of the real woman concept.

You have seen different definitions of what a real woman is yet you are unsatisfied. Pray tell, what is your own definition?
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ishilove:

When does being submissive suit you? When you need something from your man, or when you meet a dominant man that submission is all you can think of.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ishilove: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Timbuktou:

When does being submissive suit you? When you need something from your man, or when you meet a dominant man that submission is all you can think of.
When he is yarning bullshit and I can't keep silent anymore. When I need something etc etc.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Timbuktuo: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ishilove:

When he is yarning bullshit and I can't keep silent anymore. When I need something etc etc.

I see. Thats's enlightening.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ishilove: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is all very tiring. This is supposed to be the Family section where maturity reigns but what we have now is the opposite. The mods have very busy lives and cannot spend their time constantly cleaning threads because some 'adults' cannot learn to be civil to each other. To paraphrase Apostle Paul:when I was a baby, i drank milk. Now I am an adult, i will eat meat.

This kindergarten back and forth has to stop because it is turning the section to an unamusing joke.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
^^^^^.... This section is already a joke na... is there any thread devoid of fights?? A section supposedly filled with wives and husbands, mtcheeeew...

Behaving as if nl is their home...

Make una continue. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
They must mention me on every stupid thread of theirs.

These days, I state my opinion and move on and holla moderator when i'm being insulted. grin
I can't continue doing what I don't do offline here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by cococandy(f): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
dinachi:

I have asked !
Okay. Every individual defines their own version of the concept? Does this also apply to the concept of who a real man is?
Wow! Making sense seriously....So women attempting to define a real man may actually be following characteristics that match their perceived personality.
Feminists una don hear am? Stop trying to give us your universal view of who a real man is! There is no singular answer to that question.
OK. Now give us your own cococandy view of who a real woman is. We are waiting ! cheesy cheesy

You're asking me describe myself. grin
Well I'll humor you.

Sweet,smart, kind and generous. Patient and soft spoken but with a great aversion to BS (as you know.)
Very considerate of other people and very appreciative when they return the gesture.

What was the question again?
Yes a real woman. First her name has to be coco or she never start sef. Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by crackhaus: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lmao... cheesycheesy

But wait o...Ishilove some of the posts you hid didn't break any rules, so what's up grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ishilove: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
LeFresh:

Timbuktu is back Got nothing but time. So, ban away
I'm sure you do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / What's Your Childish Trait? / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.