Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? (15215 Views)

THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! / Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by cococandy(f): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ishilove did you ban Dinachi?
He's not responding to the question he asked me.
Wonder what he's going to come back with

Dinachy? grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by teimbuktu: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
teimbuktu:

You're hurting my feelings, Ishilove.
Let's kiss and make up?
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Teespice(f): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin
from your smiley, I can deduce you got the sarcasm in my post.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Teespice(f): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
hahn:

This is not the definition of a real woman. You just defined a robot

are you serious?

tell me something I don't know. I was thinking that I gave a definition of a real woman.

Nairaland dudes be talking from both sides of the mouth like a swinging pendulum.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
@ Ishilove. Wetin be this na? How you come carry ban cover the whole thread Na?
I suspect you are doing all this because your ladies are being magnificently whipped in this thread, no?

Please unban some so that this section does not begin to look like a concentration camp!
There is some king of excitement when we are slugging it out here quite happily. If you become too tight fisted some people may even become scared of throwing friendly banters here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ishilove: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
dinachi:
@ Ishilove. Wetin be this na? How you come carry ban cover the whole thread Na?
I suspect you are doing all this because your ladies are being magnificently whipped in this thread, no?

Please unban some so that this section does not begin to look like a concentration camp!
There is some king of excitement when we are slugging it out here quite happily. If you become too tight fisted some people may even become scared of throwing friendly banters here.
I know friendly banter when I see one, and what went down here was anything but friendly.

Anyway, how can someone as handsome as you are be such a rabble rouser? (assuming that is you on your dp)

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
cococandy:
Ishilove did you ban Dinachi?
He's not responding to the question he asked me.
Wonder what he's going to come back with
Dinachy? grin
So you want Ishilove to ban me e kwa? Dinachy is actually a nice substitute! grin cheesy grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Teespice(f): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
plenty hidden posts.
what did I miss?
cc: sambarry

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by perry2020(f): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Timbuktou:

How come your definition of a real woman doesn't include knowing how to take care of a man?
Taking care of a man is not until u bath him and feed him,thats why I put be accomodating,when ur accomodating you make him feel lively and welcome to be around you,u need a lot of patience also to live with a man,moral values to know what is good and what is not,how to cook,talk and respect ur man.knowing how to balance work and family also means u putting ur family first and not bringing work to home,or allow work affect ur family.being responsible and humble also means u should be submissive to ur man and atleast give him respect,being resourceful is supporting ur man,not leaving all the responsibilities to him alone.

U should look beyond words into their meanings rather than being quick to bash people who u conclude to be feminist. not all women are feminististically oriented.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by teambuck2u: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
perry2020:

Taking care of a man is not until u bath him and feed him,thats why I put be accomodating,when ur accomodating you make him feel lively and welcome to be around you,u need a lot of patience also to live with a man,moral values to know what is good and what is not,how to cook,talk and respect ur man.knowing how to balance work and family also means u putting ur family first and not bringing work to home,or allow work affect ur family.being responsible and humble also means u should be submissive to ur man and atleast give him respect,being resourceful is supporting ur man,not leaving all the responsibilities to him alone.

U should look beyond words into their meanings rather than being quick to bash people who u conclude to be feminist. not all women are feminististically oriented.

Glad to know where your heart is.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ishilove:

I know friendly banter when I see one, and what went down here was anything but friendly.

Some of those attacks are actually fun and makes the thread more lively. I don't want to feel I am descending into the holy of holies anytime I want to come to family section. Please don't kill the fun here.
Most of us are Africans and we are very resilient. I don't take any attack serious. It is just part of the online back and forth.

Ishilove:

Anyway, how can someone as handsome as you are be such a rabble rouser? (assuming that is you on your dp)
Na was for you oh why call me a rabble rouser? Now I have to ban you cheesy cheesy
Well looks can be deceitful. Apart from that I like saying it as it is. My approach is blunt. It always works for me. In Nigeria you have to be very aggressive. I prefer lions to lambs! Both have their use though. I like shocking first when in that state it is easier to pay attention.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
dinachi:

So you want Ishilove to ban me e kwa? Dinachy is actually a nice substitute! grin cheesy grin
no o

If she bans you who will make me laugh?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by cococandy(f): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ishilove:

if that's Dinachi make I nekid for shower. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / What's Your Childish Trait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.