Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? (3879 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Mznaett: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well I think having sex with a Rev Sister/Father is synonymous to you digging your grave with ur hands cuz they are already married to God.

So to my readers what do u think could be d worst thing to man?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
pant
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
cry not in bad in it,... they look sexy in their wears
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by tempem: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
That's for you.
But for me, it's loosing any of these.
1. Relationship with God!
2. And loosing my wife in death. Can't stand these two things, I'd rather die.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by phabuloz(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Baba I fit give 2h mk you ask google

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by sinaj(f): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Being Broke angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by robinicule(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
phabuloz:
Baba I fit give 2h mk you ask google
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
The worst think that can happen to a man is not connected to romance at all.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by agarawu23(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:
Being Broke angry
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Mznaett: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tempem have u heard of dz adage? "Man dies woman born another"
Well,,thats urs sha but as 4me? I fear God property pass death o
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
The worst....if he becomes okobo.

The yolubas in the house know what this means
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:
Being Broke angry
being broke ain't d worse.... it makes men stronger and wiser

so therefor rule dat out
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Young03(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Loosing his life
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by jamalchance(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Igbo girl alert

sinaj:
Being Broke angry
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by tempem: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mznaett:
Tempem have u heard of dz adage? "Man dies woman born another"

Well,,thats urs sha but as 4me? I fear God property pass death o
lolz! I've got a better view. Thanks for not quoting that
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Gurgle(f): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Luedave:
cry not in bad in it,... they look sexy in their wears

reverend sisters look sexy in the wears?!!
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by vizkiz: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
ahsekeena:
The worst....if he becomes okobo.

The yolubas in the house know what this means

this one is a bad girl! shocked
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Samuelkirk(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

reverend sisters look sexy in the wears?!!
absolutely its super hot
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Masculity(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Loss his belove one.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Gurgle(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Luedave:
absolutely its super hot

LOL for your mind.

goodness me

anyway osondi owendi because I don't see anything alluring about them at all at all
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by jnrbayano(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
When he looses his mojo
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:
Being Broke angry
sinaj baby,k33p calm and check my signature
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
vizkiz:

this one is a bad girl! shocked

This one is a bad boy shocked
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL for your mind.

goodness me

anyway osondi owendi because I don't see anything alluring about them at all at all
seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by vizkiz: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
ahsekeena:

This one is a bad boy shocked

tell me, what is the worse thing that can ever happen to a woman? undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Gurgle(f): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Luedave:

OH PLEASE do you ever see any reverend sister wearing that?

any outfit can be spiced up for those purposes

anyway I do enjoy seeing catholic priests in their attire but ONLY BECAUSE IT'S SOMETIMES COLOURFUL
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

OH PLEASE do you ever see any reverend sister wearing that?

any outfit can be spiced up for those purposes

anyway I do enjoy seeing catholic priests in their attire but ONLY BECAUSE IT'S SOMETIMES COLOURFUL

*coughs*
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Gurgle(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Luedave:

*coughs*

better buy some good cough syrup, don't spread any virus here o
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by lilmax(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
His inability to be a man
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

better buy some good cough syrup, don't spread any virus here o
shops closed more so there's love in sharing so its gud if I spread it

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise / Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. / Why Is This, Someone Pls Answer Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.