Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. (3895 Views)

Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / 3 Things That Should Not Bother You In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2016
Sometimes i wonder why my felllow guys are killing themselves over having a relationship with a lady especially a naija babe.

What do you gain in a relationship with naija babes apart from sex?

See, the truth is that naija babes have nothing to offer in a relationship apart from sex.

They use relationship as a tool to extort money from us. When you dnt spend on them, do you think she will still love (lust) you?

That is why u see them opening some silly threads on how stingy their supposed boyfriends are( those are guys who know whats up)

instead of spending thousands on a lady because u are dating her, carry 500 naira go ashawo house go fucck there, u fit collect change sef..

Those ladies complaing that guys are stingy, ask them how much they have spent on their boyfriends.. U go know say naija babes na scammers..

When u catch a naija babe, fucck her possey... Fucck it like your life depend on it angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by Vinshu(f): 9:03am On May 05, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by nrexzy: 9:06am On May 05, 2016
Majority shaaaa but #WORD

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by donbenedict(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2016
Speakin like my brother paulkillerman cool

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by AlexCk: 9:10am On May 05, 2016
Well Op,

The truth still remains, there are still good ladies/guys around, its just finding them b d ish. I still feel no one is perfect, bt we hv to be wise in our decisions sha, specially wen it's a relationship stuff, no b by force to gv cash, or to even hv d sex sef, #BeSmart noni o

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by Nobody: 9:13am On May 05, 2016
What about your fiancée?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by gabinogem(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2016
cheesy nothing way person no go read for nairaland. OP there's actually some truth in what u are saying tho. Most ladies just put price tag on themselves still claiming they're not whores.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by McLeyyin: 9:28am On May 05, 2016
You are right to some extent. Except with a girl you are ready to settle with, always have in mind that the cookie is never really yours, the cookie is just your turn.
So no need to stress over any purposeless relationship. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by Nobody: 9:30am On May 05, 2016
Hmmmm..... When H.I.V catch you ehen, nah den u go know say malaria na small thing.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by Maxi112: 9:37am On May 05, 2016
evil communication corrupt good manners, am out of this thread b4 the op corrupts me
Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2016
Vinshu:
Hmmm
wetin do u? cheesy angry
Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:
Speakin like my brother paulkillerman cool
the guy understands the game. He is a real guy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2016
AlexCk:
Well Op,

The truth still remains, there are still good ladies/guys around, its just finding them b d ish. I still feel no one is perfect, bt we hv to be wise in our decisions sha, specially wen it's a relationship stuff, no b by force to gv cash, or to even hv d sex sef, #BeSmart noni o
naija babes no understand love oooo embarassed

na money them need.. When u dnt give them, no love.. They will tag u a broke ass niggur cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by Nobody: 9:50am On May 05, 2016
Actually the truth is that a well brought up lady can add value to your life, even without spending a dime. The problem is that peer pressure often makes girls think its old fashioned to 'build' a guy, most of them just want money (in all its ramifications). If you've ever dated a reasonable lady, you'll know what I'm talking about wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by AlexCk: 9:50am On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
naija babes no understand love oooo embarassed

na money them need.. When u dnt give them, no love.. They will tag u a broke ass niggur cheesycheesy

Lol, even d foreign babes will do d same nau,.

Not all gurls sha(naija/foreign) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
What about your fiancée?
talking about marriage, i know what i need.. I need a family, i need children..

But relationship? What is the gain? Losing your money for nothing.. Ladies of these days dnt even know say economic hardship dey angry

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2016
gabinogem:
cheesy nothing way person no go read for nairaland. OP there's actually some truth in what u are saying tho. Most ladies just put price tag on themselves still claiming they're not whores.
can u imagine angry..

When u call the who.res now, them go dey vex up and downcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2016
McLeyyin:
You are right to some extent. Except with a girl you are ready to settle with, always have in mind that the cookie is never really yours, the cookie is just your turn.
So no need to stress over any purposeless relationship. undecided
GBAM!!!

You got it like it isangry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2016
Shinyjay:
Hmmmm..... When H.I.V catch you ehen, nah den u go know say malaria na small thing.
when u dey use 20 naira condom, what do u expect? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2016
Maxi112:
evil communication corrupt good manners, am out of this thread b4 the op corrupts me
u don dey form holy now cos one yeye girl say u fine

Gherrarrahea mehn angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by Uchesis: 10:00am On May 05, 2016
Abeg na who girls don epp?
Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by Lilteece(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2016
Shinyjay:
trash, whats the use of condom?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:06am On May 05, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol, even d foreign babes will do d same nau,.

Not all gurls sha(naija/foreign) grin grin
foreign babes can love ooo shocked..

They can even toast u if they love u.. They dnt pretend.

I have like 5 foreign babes now who are toasting me.. But i never gree oo. I still dey form hard to get angry

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by Lilteece(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2016
Who get time for girls, na just drink gulder, go brothel, pick one olosho, screw her for like 30minutes, pay her, life is too short to cry because of a girl

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by Maxi112: 10:14am On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u don dey form holy now cos one yeye girl say u fine

Gherrarrahea mehn angry
see them, them done line up for my matter. How that issue take consine this thread now

baba don't tell me u r jealous of me
Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by Nobody: 10:21am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
trash, whats the use of condom?
Shoro niyen.... Continue dey bleep any how with ordinary rubber... You neva see where bullet dey tear bullet proof?
Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
Who get time for girls, na just drink gulder, go brothel, pick one olosho, screw her for like 30minutes, pay her, life is too short to cry because of a girl
thats my guy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by Lilteece(m): 10:26am On May 05, 2016
Shinyjay:
Shoro niyen.... Continue dey bleep any how with ordinary rubber... You neva see where bullet dey tear bullet proof?
since i started using condom, em never burst

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by rosieluv(f): 10:30am On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
talking about marriage, i know what i need.. I need a family, i need children..

But relationship? What is the gain? Losing your money for nothing.. Ladies of these days dnt even know say economic hardship dey angry
so u sayin no nid to date a gal bfor marryin er?
Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2016
rosieluv:

so u sayin no nid to date a gal bfor marryin er?
what do u have to offer in a relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
since i started using condom, em never burst
lol the boy na learner

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady. by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2016
Jealousy my foot.. U fine pass me? angry
Maxi112:
see them, them done line up for my matter. How that issue take consine this thread now

baba don't tell me u r jealous of me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude / She Is Endowed And Beautiful / SEXUAL IMMORALITY Can Destroy Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.