Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries (40063 Views)

Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by condralbede(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Photo of Buhari everywhere...Initially I didn't knw that he loves taking pinsure this much!
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by xynerise: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2015
No one cares. He should start his duties abeg

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by JerryJJZ(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Nawa oooooooo,,,, Microphone during fast-breaking as if its a seminar,,,,,,

Even camera man dey dere,,,, I hail ooo

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Osirimononaye(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2015
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by mistabiola: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
We tired of pictures... we need the change we were promised not pictures... cattle rearer should please get his acts right

That's my president, very simple life not like Mr. Speaker. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by nunzk: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Baba no be lie o!!! Now we 've pictures of this well hidden public property which we r barred from entering!!! *praise singers oya start*
ApexTitan:
Well we have to give it to Buhari for showing us more of the erstwhile hidden Aso Rock in his daily photos - this the first time I get to see the presidential dining hall. Praise singers will pencil this down as an achievement. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by hibbayueei(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2015
May God Almighty Answer all our prayers.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by nunzk: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Him na role-"Model" now for d "chan"-ge gang.
condralbede:
Photo of Buhari everywhere...Initially I didn't knw that he loves taking pinsure this much!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by horlabiyi(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Must he always appear before camera everyday? Why is he using microphone to speak with the people present there? Is the dinning hall too big or there are lots people there? Can't this man think? Why can't he stop them from taking pictures of him everyday? I think I need answers to all my questions from APC defenders.....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by ifyalways(f): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Photos everywhere.

Kim K West got nothing on this man

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by ajalaolanr(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
This is good for bonding!!!!
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by emmabest2000(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
We tired of pictures... we need the change we were promised not pictures... cattle rearer should please get his acts right
Ok .,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Boss13: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Mr President is a very intelligent man. The Permanent Secretaries are the influential persons in every Ministry, they have witnessed many Ministers "come and go" and likewise, know everything that had occurred in the ministry. I believe the president intend to have adequate knowledge of the circumstances of things.
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by kromoto: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
The season of Agbada!

Baban riga, kaftan etc.
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
can these people start working and shove aside this fast breaking shit...the western countries are moving fast with the speed of sound and our leaders are fasting and praying only to drag us back with the speed of light.. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by NoRetreat(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2015
This is no news at all. We all know that Mr. President is a muslim and he is fasting. Won't he break his fast? What's our business whom he breaks fast with? Naira land is a serious forum for serious minded persons. Stop trivialising the forum.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by cornel00(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2015
From wat I discovered a sick person don't fast in islam....so it makes no difference,he is a sick,dying old dullard

I will be de last to believe that this man fasted for once
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by topsco(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Na wah o! Cant just see how this make the front page.
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2015
emmalezy:
Pictured -President Muhammadu Buhari observing the Iftar at the presidential villa.. The President broke the Ramadan Fast along other Permanent Secretaries with the President at his Residence, Aso Villa in Abuja.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/06/photos-president-buhari-breaks-ramadan.html
Fasting, but thinking about oil blocs.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by topsco(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Na wah o! Cant just see how this makes the front page.
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Princehojay(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:

Try and get common sense, I think that will give you the priviledge on how to address both elderly and great people............ Barbarian..........
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2015
What is wrong with u guys, he breaks his fast so?. Na wa oo. Sometimes I wonder if its d religion or d person dats crazy. Very soon wen he goes to shiit u guys wud post it here like that's what he was elected to do

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
exactly my thought.
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Segadem(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
...and this one coming from the drunken master.
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by digitsolution: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2015
DEMO-PHOTOS......

For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by carbony4red(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2015
fatdon2:
Photos of me breaking my fast. grin

Luk at u, wat tym r u breaking ur fast, luk behind u n realise it's not breaking of fast, it's terminating of fast.
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Themonster: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2015
illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Princehojay(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Big head without brain............ Try and wise guy, ok.......... Fool.
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by sensyman(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North / #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.