Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,929 members, 7,845,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries (40059 Views)

Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by kenmaro: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is absolute rubbish! Who cares if the president fast? Was he compelled or is he doing it for me or for the nation? It's his personal life and that should not interfere with his official duties which he is mandated to do. This craze of photograghy among our political leaders is very absurd and foolish. That's not what Nigerians are expecting from them. Some have even gone as far as displaying photographs of them in their bedrooms, while eating, and all sorts. Very soon we would see photos of them bathing and some indecent postures. And the most annoying part is when you see this supposed political leader posing seriously for the pic or grinning his teeths sheepishly in the photograph while their position of authority is lacking and some Nigerians are foolishly pouring out accolades to such show of shame by our politicians/ leaders. I weep for Nigerians because a lot of us don't know what we want and what is ours. And our political elite have known that about Nigerians that is why they lead us sheepishly like a cow been led to a slaughter house.
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Bimpe29: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ramadan Mubarak.
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by niggereyez(f): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
funnyme:
Please when he goes to toilet let us know.
lol. Abi oh
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Cyriloha(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
bros,pls enlighten me,do tall people eat more?
hee vs we gbese if you see where we dey squander food you go run. ...I am a living testimony we don't chop food we squander like grinder I dey tell you na thee God take punish us tall guys. ....pray make you no tall at all. ...remain Short in chusos name
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by iamrealdeji(m): 5:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Cyriloha:

hee vs we gbese if you see where we dey squander food you go run. ...I am a living testimony we don't chop food we squander like grinder I dey tell you na thee God take punish us tall guys. ....pray make you no tall at all. ...remain Short in chusos name
brother I'm tall o,ive always been wondering why I eat that much,my mom used to call me Oliver Twist when I was growing up,all my siblings used to say I eat like termite,during my remedials,a physiology student once explained the reason why I eat that much to me,he said it's because I'm so tall and have a vertical diaphragm or so,i didn't take that really serious then,lmao, how I go pray make I no tall when I dey already tall like street light grin. The funniest part of it is that If I miss food like twice or don't eat properly,i must repay it while eating by pouring more plates in,if I skip pouring the missed food in,it will take a great toll on me,i'll feel weak and dehydrated and somehow sluggish,plenty food is very important to me. Thanks for explaining it to me,i've always wondered,someone once told me to de-warm and I did but still eat so much like I have a tank in my belly lol. Then the person told me to de-warm again,i said "no,I think that's just who I am,I'm naturally a heavy eater" I didn't associate it with my height. Good I meet another tall guy here to explain this to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.