Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

When Your Ex Husband Begins To Dress Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex Husband Begins To Dress Like You (1043 Views)

Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Ex Husband Begins To Dress Like You by Mykel4God(m): 2:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Like i always say, the wind of change is blowing. One minute, your ex husband is wearing sports trousers and sneakers and the next minute, he's wearing your kind of dress. Caityln stepped out today in this wrap animal print dress. Who wore it better?
http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/caitlyn-jenner-vs-kris-jenner-when-your.html

Re: When Your Ex Husband Begins To Dress Like You by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Smdh . lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Ex Husband Begins To Dress Like You by AbarisFather(m): 2:33am On Jul 01, 2015
I ma confused
Re: When Your Ex Husband Begins To Dress Like You by adioolayi(m): 2:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Who be the man...who be the woman...Confused generation! Even he goat knows she goat...are animals not better
Re: When Your Ex Husband Begins To Dress Like You by tbmas(m): 3:18am On Jul 01, 2015
well well, nigerians, tym to bash
Re: When Your Ex Husband Begins To Dress Like You by 1stola: 4:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Mykel4God:
Like i always say, the wind of change is blowing. One minute, your ex husband is wearing sports trousers and sneakers and the next minute, he's wearing your kind of dress. Caityln stepped out today in this wrap animal print dress. Who wore it better?
http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/caitlyn-jenner-vs-kris-jenner-when-your.html
See her fat neck like great Khali own sad

Useless people
Re: When Your Ex Husband Begins To Dress Like You by Omotayor123(f): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2015
I no fit laugh jare..

Iranu.
Re: When Your Ex Husband Begins To Dress Like You by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 01, 2015
grin grin
Re: When Your Ex Husband Begins To Dress Like You by anochuko01(m): 5:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Who is the man
Re: When Your Ex Husband Begins To Dress Like You by epelumi42(m): 5:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Im not exactly sure this is my biz. The woman will always wear it better. Its for her.

Crazy people roaming around. :-/

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of A Lady / 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds / In The Thighs Of A Seductress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.