Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

t - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / t (9576 Views)

And I Deflowered Her / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: t by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Blastfinito:
I have been with my girl for months, but she didn't allow love making. I started a meaningful job ever 10days ago. Since then she kept calling me to come home 'cause she missed me. When I came back yesterday night, she started the move, and I deflowered her. I didn't believe my eyes at the sight of blood and pain, but she was happy. Now, my question is that is it true love that made her yielded to sex? Remember that it was after I got a dream job. Your advice will be highly appreciated.

For now,Just enjoy all the good things that comes with getting money.She is only trying to secure her spot n if she is true or not it would be exposed.Like i said,omo...make u enjoy the ride anyhow u want am grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. / You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / Got some.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.