Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

And I Deflowered Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And I Deflowered Her (1858 Views)

Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! / My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And I Deflowered Her by jonaifame22(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Been havn a a kind of fling wth dis queen's college gal! She's beautiful,rotten but she's an indoor gal, I met her in a bus 3 weeks ago, when I went out wth bae's friend and her period started that same day right there in the bus and blood had already stained the place she sat unknowingly to her.
So she alighted frm the bus before me and I saw the blood I quickly sat and covered it wth my trousers thank God I was wearing a black trousers. I didn't know this queen's college gal was on the last roll cos we were seated on the second to the last row of seats.
So it happened that I and the gal alighted at the same bus stop, as I alighted I kept walkn fast then she caught up wth me I thought she wanted to tell me I had blood stains on my back side, but lo and behold she said something else,
Then she popped the question how do u feel sitting on that blood, wow! I was surprised that someone had seen me seat on the blood or perhaps every one on the back row then I replied I feel good! And she said hmmmm dat's weird.
As I turned my head side ways as we walked i looked at her, My eagle eye caught sight of her natural beauty and she had folded neck wth her dimpled jaw,i broke my speed and we kept talking and we exchanged contacts after a hearty chat,then she boarded a bike to her house
So we started chattn on watsapp and we discussed,family,music sex , for 3 weeks goin now,then she promised to visit today after school,as her school closed she called me and I went to pick her at sabo, then we went home, sharply I went to get fuel at black market while I was away I put my phone on airplane mode should incase my bae calls so the calls won't come in cos I left my phone behind
While I got back, I started to wyne the gal,twisted her head, and using all the washie pick up lines in the book, then I made a bold move, I kissed her breasts and she said I know u've been lookn at my breasts since and so wat's on ur mind now,
And I replied I wanna take off ur clothes and see how beautiful u really her, and she said she's a virgin and she 's scared of sex buh she masturbates every night, then I assured her that wth me by her side her fears her over,
And then I pulled her clothes and led her to the bathroom and she showered and cleaned herself up and she put on my towel and she looked at my dick as I showered too.
Then we lay on the bed and I sucked her young breasts and she acted as if she was choking, maybe it's ecstacy, I dunno,
So I part her legs like letter Y and got my vaseline I bought for harmattan unknowing to me that the destiny of that vaseline is more than what I bought it for.
Then I lubricated her pvssy after a quick suck at it, I also lubricated my dicck too, I initially didn't want her to see my dicck cos she might be fearful but she saw it and braced up for it,
Then I brushed the tip of my dicck against her pvssy lips and she raised her waist up a bit then I pressed my dicck in2 her pvssy and she wrapped her arms around my neck as if she'll pull it downwards and she clenched her teeth as my dick tore her hymen after a few thrust and slid in just a little cos she cldn't take it all in, as she wouldn't spread all her legs, after the sex she complained of slight pain then I boiled water and massaged her pvssy for her wth a napkin and she wore her clothes and told me that her birthday is on the 20th of december,she hugged me and I hugged her too then I saw her off . I miss her already.........
Re: And I Deflowered Her by adonbilivit: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
so?
Re: And I Deflowered Her by MzPecs(f): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Silly post! undecided
Re: And I Deflowered Her by kilokeys(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
So u were a jobless philandering fool looking for blood stains to sit on like a vampire playing with his meals...

2 Likes

Re: And I Deflowered Her by iyzeek(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
end time sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And I Deflowered Her by IamLEGEND1: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2015

Re: And I Deflowered Her by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
So it's now a thread! Soon it'll be front page
Re: And I Deflowered Her by itstpia8: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
here we go again.
Re: And I Deflowered Her by Jimdonnet(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
There pusee is meant to be destroyed useless oloshos

1 Like

Re: And I Deflowered Her by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
This op must be Ibadan dude with his 'H' factor. Using 'her' instead of 'are'. Smh
Re: And I Deflowered Her by Kayoski(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
op see the way buhari on the naij news advert is looking down at ur thread with pity on the people that brought u forth into this world
Re: And I Deflowered Her by teepsee(f): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
huum, you try but add more spices next time
Re: And I Deflowered Her by Solidkay(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hw old r u OP?
Re: And I Deflowered Her by OCTAVO: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Very silly and idiotic post. angry
Re: And I Deflowered Her by jashar(f): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
.... you're happy you're a paedophile? is that it? angry

You need Jesus.
Re: And I Deflowered Her by goodmorning40: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
another iriot
Re: And I Deflowered Her by obiorathesubtle: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Layar
Re: And I Deflowered Her by jonaifame22(m): 8:13am On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
Silly post! undecided
lagmostkuit can I help u undecided
Re: And I Deflowered Her by MzPecs(f): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
lagmostkuit can I help u undecided
Huh? undecided
Re: And I Deflowered Her by jonaifame22(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2015
Jimdonnet:
There pusee is meant to be destroyed useless oloshos
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Boo / Why Do We Kiss With Our Eyes Closed? / Who Is More Stupid A Or B?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.