Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

t - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / t (9573 Views)

And I Deflowered Her / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: t by Omotayor123(f): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
I lov her.
good.
Re: t by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: t by IamLEGEND1: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
Will frontpage put food on ur table? I'm not topaz or whoeva won Mrs or Mr Nairaland. The paths I've ever threaded, if you succeed in reaching half of it, your people will tag you a true legend, not the one calling himself iamlegend1.

Don't deviate from the topic my friend.

u dey act childishly and u no wan accept am.

and itz "Tread",not "threaded".

if e pain u, go bak school, go learn better tin.

#UrSpellingNeedsGod
Re: t by Youngpo413: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
chudidonas:
This is what having a good job and money can offer you.. Even virgins can't say no to you
very true and you will fucccck and dump as many b!tches as u can.
Re: t by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
I have been with my girl for months, but she didn't allow love making. I started a meaningful job ever 10days ago. Since then she kept calling me to come home 'cause she missed me. When I came back yesterday night, she started the move, and I deflowered her. I didn't believe my eyes at the sight of blood and pain, but she was happy. Now, my question is that is it true love that made her yielded to sex? Remember that it was after I got a dream job. Your advice will be highly appreciated.
you are very stupid.this shows how immature you are..you had sex and telling us to do what? To cry or rejoice that you had sex with your fiance.gay
Re: t by MyParadise(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
I have been with my girl for months, but she didn't allow love making. I started a meaningful job ever 10days ago. Since then she kept calling me to come home 'cause she missed me. When I came back yesterday night, she started the move, and I deflowered her. I didn't believe my eyes at the sight of blood and pain, but she was happy. Now, my question is that is it true love that made her yielded to sex? Remember that it was after I got a dream job. Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Must you carry every little thing online

1 Like

Re: t by ibkgab001: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2015
This INTO****. Gan gan nah you be mumu

@ op true love of money
Re: t by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: t by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: t by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: t by Abimbolaile(f): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
She knew abt d job and I said no problem wen she said no sex b4 mariage.

Hmm it is well...we are not in the girl's mind so am not sure prompted her to give in to you since you didnt even pressure her into it. Maybe she thinks now that you have a job, you might have the avenue to have any type of girl you want ...it is still unclear why she gave in though..i suggest you hold on to her, understand her and do not be too quick to make decisions

1 Like

Re: t by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: t by missylizzy(f): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2015
I don't like commenting on romance sections but I'm disgusted by the op's level of immaturity.

For you to come here and tell us how u disvirgined ur gf, tomorrow u will come and tell us how u slacken her kitten... I just pity ur gf.

With ur low self esteem, u accusing her that she gave u her virginity becos of ur job, how much is ur salary kwa.
I dated my bf for a year, before giving him my virginity, and that very day, I was just so in the mood for good sex, and I'm sure its exactly wat happened to ur gf, but with ur small mind, u think its becos of ur job. Better change ur mentality, she has been wit u all this while wen u were jobless fellow, now u come to NL to vomit nonsense from ur gutter..... Guy take time oo, na men like u dey make women wicked.
Except u telling us lies..cuz I read thru ur previous post...same virgin gf wey ask u to marry her.

1 Like

Re: t by dasrackhor(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
Will frontpage put food on ur table? I'm not topaz or whoeva won Mrs or Mr Nairaland. The paths I've ever threaded, if you succeed in reaching half of it, your people will tag you a true legend, not the one calling himself iamlegend1.
there goes d premature forming legend...d path u treaded..Lmao.dis truely shows dat u r really a kid..u disflowered a girl n u created a thread for ΐτ̅ and now u r forming unnecessarily unto securing a job..Smh for a guy like u...I can't exchange words wit a guy like u cos ΐτ̅ will bring me down to yha level..D legend u claimed,u shud also create a thread for ΐτ̅ and let peepz comment so dat uwill knw hw little u r..some guiz funny die..Legend Indeed...u make me laugh in swahili..
Re: t by delishpot: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
She knew abt d job and I said no problem wen she said no sex b4 mariage.

Haba, then its the money that made her do it. She doent want to lose her big fish.
Re: t by dasrackhor(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2015
missylizzy:
I don't like commenting on romance sections but I'm disgusted by the op's level of immaturity.

For you to come here and tell us how u disvirgined ur gf, tomorrow u will come and tell us how u slacken her kitten... I just pity ur gf.

With ur low self esteem, u accusing her that she gave u her virginity becos of ur job, how much is ur salary kwa.
I dated my bf for a year, before giving him my virginity, and that very day, I was just so in the mood for good sex, and I'm sure its exactly wat happened to ur gf, but with ur small mind, u think its becos of ur job. Better change ur mentality, she has been wit u all this while wen u were jobless fellow, now u come to NL to vomit nonsense from ur gutter..... Guy take time oo, na men like u dey make women wicked.
Except u telling us lies..cuz I read thru ur previous post...same virgin gf wey ask u to marry her.
Gbam...forming unto one job dat he jst secured...dis guy really piss me off...
Re: t by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
it is to do with the gold digger gene that was activated after you got the dream job...the one in guys, the waywardness gene gets activated when you start earning too much money and don't know what to do with it
Re: t by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
missylizzy:

i think he's saying if he were still unemployed she'll still be a virgin know!
Re: t by Gstan(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
The beb meter don spoil be that, no reading... Na road u dey bfor now u don run enta express to exprience wetin nairaland dudes dey talk about how to use psych read meterless lady's dungeon.

Like my igbo friend dey talk: Suspensun mubie go soon straat wen u dey picture wit another guy grin
Blastfinito:
The beb meter don spoil be that, no more reading... Na road u dey bfor now u don run enta express to exprience wetin nairaland dudes dey talk about how to use psych read meterless lady's dungeon.

Like my igbo friend dey talk: Suspensun mubie go soon straat wen u go dey picture wit another guy
Re: t by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: t by EmmySparky(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
vheMa:
guys pls don't spoil dis forum

Yesterday I saw ENTROVERT today now its INTROVART. Pls whr is INTROVERT gan gan
y is that ur problem..whether introvert or extrovert just let them be..it does not affect the forum in any way..
Re: t by EmmySparky(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
vheMa:
guys pls don't spoil dis forum

Yesterday I saw ENTROVERT today now its INTROVART. Pls whr is INTROVERT gan gan
y is that ur problem..whether introvert or extrovert just let them be..it does not affect the forum in any way..except u got personal issues with the guy
Re: t by ikombe: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
funlord:
grin
Op! E be like say your babe toto sabi monitor progress? Virgin my anus! Lmfao!
wicked guy grin

1 Like

Re: t by alexlee50: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
So this is what you came to announce here?To boost your ego abi?Guess its time for you to discharge
Re: t by Mannylex(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
You have a secured future now, and she knows if anything happens (unplanned pregnancy) you have the resources to take care of her and move to the next level, in essence, she gave it to you, because now, Na Man You Be. You can't blame her though, I'll regard her as a smart lady and she loves you too.

1 Like

Re: t by 400billionman: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Blastfinito:

grin Her love is dependent on..
Re: t by Gideonmi(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Baba U don win lotto ooo grin
Blastfinito:
Re: t by IamLEGEND1: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
Which God? Jewish Gods(Allah or Jehovah that enslaved u and ur fathers)?

Diz one no get brain at all.

for ur mind now, u dey think say u make sense.
Re: t by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
EmmySparky:
y is that ur problem..whether introvert or extrovert just let them be..it does not affect the forum in any way..except u got personal issues with the guy
mtcheewangry
Re: t by trigar12(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
kilode100:
Choi .....
This poster na learner o..
She don use virginity kit for you ni grin grin

I used it for my first husband too.
HML jare...

Women wise up o... It is the new ish in town.
I swear, if to say I never born when I meet my no 2, I for tell am say I be "fagin".

**Alagbari lo oga mugu**

shocked undecided U just deceived a grown man
Re: t by kilode100(f): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
trigar12:

shocked undecided U just deceived a grown man

I know.
Sorry sir.

1 Like

Re: t by trigar12(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
kilode100:

I know.
Sorry sir.

I fear thee

Mo Judi fun yin o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? / Her Boss Grabs Her 2 Breasts Frm Behind Despite Saying No To His Proposal(video) / Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.