Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs (21887 Views)

Benue Bans Open Grazing Of Cattle, Stipulates 5-year-jail Term, N1m Fine / Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US / Wole Soyinka’s Writes On Sexual Offences Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
thank God am I just went above 18... as for my previous sins,...........I shall go and sin no more
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Brugo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:
to hell with this law, rubbish. When pmb @ 45 rapped aisha @9 what happen. majority of these fulani men had carnal knowledge of there wife's@ under age. idiats

From your statement we can deduce from that Aisha Buhari is just 35 years old. Interesting.

This is why there is a disclaimer at the bottom of every Nairaland page.
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by writetopoker: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Brugo:

From your statement we can deduce from that Aisha Buhari is just 35 years old. Interesting.

This is why there is a disclaimer at the bottom of every Nairaland page.

yes, she was betrothed at 2yr, pmb her carnal knowledge of her against her wll at 9. you think we dont know? vagabond
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by discusant: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Maintech:
let me ask Yerima.

However, you will know that an AK-47 is my fvcking address when you come near my daughter or female siblings that are 0.00000000005 seconds less than 18.

BRB grin grin grin

Is Yerima from the same country with you?

Yerima shares same country with you temporarily until crude oil stops having value, then he will finally pull his far north away from Nigeria to form a new Sharia republic.

The sexual abuse prevention law can NEVER work before millions of people in Yerima's part of Nigeria.

Yerima told a BBC female reporter during the sharia wars last decade that Nigeria's southern people and his northern people do not have common value systems.
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Brugo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:

yes, she was betrothed at 2yr, pmb her carnal knowledge of her against her wll at 9. you think we dont know? vagabond

Lol. Nice story. So what are you going to do about it? Maybe you should start a blog and publish it.
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by discusant: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
discusant:

Is Yerima from the same country with you?

Yerima shares same country with you temporarily until crude oil stops having value, then Yerima's north must finally pull far north away from Nigeria to form a new Sharia republic which the area partially started when the 12 states adopted use of unconstituonal sharia criminal justice system.

The sexual abuse prevention law can NEVER work before millions of people in Yerima's part of Nigeria.

Yerima told a BBC female reporter during the sharia wars last decade that Nigeria's southern people and his northern people do not have common value systems.
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by writetopoker: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Brugo:

Lol. Nice story. So what are you going to do about it? Maybe you should start a blog and publish it.

are u here to learn or to ask questions or wat. pls get out ofmy sight

Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Rajjah(f): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
notoriousbabe:
na what age you begin chop big plantain?I know say you no reach 18 when you chop the first one wey be banana before you come begin dey chop big big plantain grin
u re right since u live with me.
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by notoriousbabe: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rajjah:
u re right since u live with me.
badi girl,you half spoil grin
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Rajjah(f): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
notoriousbabe:
badi girl,you half spoil grin
If u say so
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Brugo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:

are u here to learn or to ask questions or wat. pls get out ofmy sight

Lol. You need to get your "truth" out there don't you think? Don't keep it to yourself. Hit the newspapers and TV stations.
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by notoriousbabe: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rajjah:
If u say so
abeg dey go,no spoil my fasting jo
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Rajjah(f): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
notoriousbabe:
abeg dey go,no spoil my fasting jo
did I ask if u were fasting?
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by notoriousbabe: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rajjah:
did I ask if u were fasting?
leave me jo tongue
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by writetopoker: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Brugo:

Lol. You need to get your "truth" out there don't you think? Don't keep it to yourself. Hit the newspapers and TV stations.

pls, keep out of way. hairy ass slowpoke
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Rajjah(f): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
notoriousbabe:
leave me jo tongue
lik say I hold u
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by no2fuks(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
all I wanna say is that they dont really care about us.

Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
simply put, If a Man marries an 11 year old child, the while punishment here is skipped.

Fear North.
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by drizzit(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin

Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Megaflex(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
hope all these punishments are for rape? wot if a girl below 18 consents to sex wit som1, will he still b imprisoned? pls no insults o, jst curious
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Kavalier5(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Maintech:
let me ask Yerima.

However, you will know that an AK-47 is my fvcking address when you come near my daughter or female siblings that are 0.00000000005 seconds less than 18.

BRB grin grin grin

shoot aside sure pass...who even does that?
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by mastech1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
What happen to those
1. that engage in other sexual activities other than penetration?
2. Those who impregnate minor but accept to married them (hypocrites, pretenders).
3. Girl child and boy child sexual security if bill only stipulate punishment for underage girl Rape victims.
The best thing is to make a law that will protect anybody under the age of 18years from any form of sexual harassment, consented sexual activities, sexual en slavery ,among others. With this no body will dare marry an underage but with the above bill some mad people will still escape punishment with deep interpretation of law.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Kingslaw(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nigeria laws self! No protection for young boys.
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by imagrg(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Is it then wrong for a Muslim to marry an under aged? Who answers this question?
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by manuroq(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Does it mean punishment for rape is included or cannot be stiffer. For me, life imprisonment for defilement is way too much. Does it mean they should rot in jail for crimes like corruption that leaves many citizens paralyzed and some others dead. All these laws are irrelevant for a developing country like Nigeria where crime is people's hobby.
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by RazziP(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
NIGERIA CONFUSING NIGERIANS BY NIGERIANS
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by funshybam(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2015
The first part of the law is that you can marry an 11yr old....(so far you have married her, you can sleep with her)

the second part is yoh cant sleep with a girl under 18yrs if you ar not married to her
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Abimbolaile(f): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
sonnyudoh:
Wat if am raped by a woman aw many yrs abeg

Same 18 yrs
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Abimbolaile(f): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Megaflex:
hope all these punishments are for rape? wot if a girl below 18 consents to sex wit som1, will he still b imprisoned? pls no insults o, jst curious

A man with his correct brain would not ask for sex from a girl below 18 yr let alone her consenting...
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Abimbolaile(f): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
imagrg:
Is it then wrong for a Muslim to marry an under aged? Who answers this question?

Muslims sha! it should be wrong for ANYBODY to marry an under aged abeg
Re: Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs by Germaine324(f): 1:24am On Aug 23, 2015
if offering marriage, Americans will call you a pedophile, Nigerians will say ; love transcends age. The law does not favour the average man in Nigeria, whether stipulated or not. How many victims of sexual abuse have had their offenders walk out with a head held high to a free life. A much bigger question being, how many of them are even taken to court, because the institution that should be upholding peace and equality are upholding the heavier pockets which often is in the hands of the sexual offender.
This is gross but in class, a legal case was brought up of a six month old baby who was fed a d*ck everyday by a neighbor. The baby sucked him off everyday thinking it was breast.
What torments me most is knowing that in court, there will be no exact law to hold him as an offender, thereby increasing the risks of his walking away free to do it again to another baby, who just needed breast or a finger to suck!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku / Man Jailed For Insulting Governor Aminu Masari On Social Media / EFCC To Begin Repatriation Of $200billion Dubai Stash, Receives Looters' List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.