Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter (22516 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / I Hope The Kano Nine Are Not Ibos/christians- / Why Has Buhari Kept Silent On The Kano Nine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Why would a religion want to kill its followers for a certain offence. Islam is a useless religion, not surprise it was spread by swords and encourage many wives by all means to induce Dominance. WAF!

2 Likes

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by natedalo: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
I thought sharia courts could not give capital punishment. Isn't this illegal.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by generaliy07(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Geesarki:
You must be a fool nd an anti-muslim to have called this barbaric. Death sentence is obtainable anywhere in the even ur role model US. Nigerian constitution recognises both penal and criminal code which is bn used in Northern and Southern Nigeria respectively. Both codes have death penalties especially the penal code. Sharia courts are also recognised by the constitution so there's nothing unconstitutional. How dare u challenge an issue that is of pure muslim concern. What the court did is what the general muslim ummah in Kano nd other northern states expect and THERE'S NOTHING ENEMIES OF ISLAM LIKE YOU CAN DO. I'm surprised this blasphemous post made FP.

Thank you

However, i want you to know that i do not in any way mean to spite Islam, i would call it barbaric even if it emanates from the Christian association of Nigeria, even if it is in the Nigerian constitution, beg why will you kill someone for such?
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
gbrown:

JUST CAN'T FIGURE THESE MUSLEM FOLKS OUT, OFTENTIMES I WONDER WHO IS MORE IMPORTANT, WHO DO THEY REALLY WORSHIP? IS IT allah or mohamed? They seem to be killing people everywhere cos of mohamed, firstly it was the danish cartoon of mohamed, lastly it was mohamed cartoon in France, now these innocent nigerian will be killed over mohamed.

Somewhere in the Bible...

Leviticus 24:16
Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone
them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they
blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they

Lol! Fvck that, we don't need the bible to justify what we do, it's none of their friggin business! If they actually think they can bully us they have another thing coming, funny thing is, I know that even if the court frees them, a mob will hunt them down and bludgeon them to death, I don't condone it but that's the reality. What annoys me is the hypocrites that commit all sorts of atrocities, then get to come here and flex like they Gandhi, well boo hoo!
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by samflex(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kano should just pledge allegiance to isis because they're doing same thing isis is doing

2 Likes

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Abiagirl777(f): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
DravenCreighton:
Well at first I wasn't in support of this, then I saw this and who the f*ck do you all think you are? As for the monkey saying nigeria can't be an Islamic state well Kano is, deal with. Stay out of our friggin business! Funny thing is the people involved are muslims, most of the sprags here don't care what happen to them, they just see it as an opportunity to insult muslims. Smh

YOu are just like the igbo proverbial grasshopper that while he was been roasted to death told the onlookers he was producing oil.
if you claim to worship a god that you have to fight and kill for,then my friend you are a murderer and your god dead.
fyck Islam mean!!!

5 Likes

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by FunnyPikincom(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
yorke1:
#Savekano9

Fvck Islam, fvck Mohammed and Allah!!!
Fvck You & Fvck Your so called god
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Abiagirl777:

YOu are just like the igbo proverbial grasshopper that while he was been roasted to death told the onlookers he was producing oil.
if you claim to worship a god that you have to fight and kill for,then my friend you are a murderer and your god dead.
fyck Islam mean!!!

Like I said, opportunity to insult muslims.

BTW, You can call me all you want, but don't ever associate me with anything like igbo. Thanks.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Lol! Fvck that, we don't need the bible to justify what we do, it's none of their friggin business! If they actually think they can bully us they have another thing coming, funny thing is, I know that even if the court frees them, a mob will hunt them down and bludgeon them to death, I don't condone it but that's the reality. What annoys me is the hypocrites that commit all sorts of atrocities, then get to come here and flex like they Gandhi, well boo hoo!

so therefore, stop the hate talks on Islam
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

so therefore, stop the hate talks on Islam

Me
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
DravenCreighton:

Me
Sorry, not u.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by writetopoker: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they

“Political truth is libel; religious truth, blasphemy.” all the jagon about blasphemy, is only a breach on civil rights of choice, communication & association.
Secondly, it means government now supports religious killings, idiats
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by hustla(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
axiliborha:
Four times in a roll.......mehn what's happening am scared...grin

Na your English Scare me pass
Se na Roll on or wetin?

grin grin
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by tolexy007(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
axiliborha:
don't b scared dear! it only shows dat ur joblessness hav move to higher level
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Bosh057(f): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
yorke1:
#Savekano9

Fvck Islam, fvck Mohammed and Allah!!!
may Almighty Allah forgive you
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by yorke1: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bosh057:
may Almighty Allah forgive you

Which Allah? The one Boko Haram called unto before they carry out their nefarious act?

3 Likes

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by jcross19: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Feranmicharles:
before I reply,I wanna sumtin. Are u a muslim?
are you confused? Lol in that content of the post you will know that allah is dead.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Goldmind1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
And the Church is busy preaching prosperity instead of preaching Righteousness and Holiness!
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Islam=Blood shed, its survival is based on killing and shedding innocent blood from Afghanistan to Iraq,Somalia, Egypt, Libya,Syria,Yemen,Lebanon,Paelestine kaza,Sudan,Nigeria all they is killings by Isis,Boko Haram,Islamic colt,Alshabab,Hamas ,Hezbollah, Al queada etc

2 Likes

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by eagleeye2: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
ShakurM:
Hypocrisy of the so called Sharia undecided, Ex commissioner of Zamfara state Malam Ibrahim Wakkala sex tape was released, No sharia judgement was done 2 him and he was part of the people clamouring 4 Sharia law ...

Nigeria is a country of pluralistic religion and tribes but it's a secular state no matter what!

#NO2SHARIA
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by masuga: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
My fellow Nairalander, let us be objective in our analysis. I wonder while Christians are always condemning Islam or Muslims especially when it comes to an Islamic issues or debate that u are less affected. Fine, the judgement was according to Islamic injunction and Sharia which is Islamic Law. However, have you Christians also try to study "Leviticus 24:16" in your Bible?
As an individual if you are not please with the judgement, you have the right but you have no single right to condemn or abusing any other person Religion or Prophets.
Best wishes!!!

1 Like

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by vickylala239: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Why shuld Dey Nt kill dem!!!

Shebi Na muslimmm dem b.

Am Vry happy.

Wen people Whr shoutin that muslimmm is Notin Gud.

Is it today that they knw that muslimmm Hv bin killing Since 45AD.

This is a lesson to them.

Good move.

Oya u Ppl should attack Mi,Cuz I speak the truth.
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by vickylala239: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
masuga:
My fellow Nairalander, let us be objective in our analysis. I wonder while Christians are always condemning Islam or Muslims especially when it comes to an Islamic issues or debate that u are less affected. Fine, the judgement was according to Islamic injunction and Sharia which is Islamic Law. However, have you Christians also try to study "Leviticus 24:16" in your Bible?
As an individual if you are not please with the judgement, you have the right but you have no single right to condemn or abusing any other person Religion or Prophets.
Best wishes!!!

Wat kind of religion shuld b killing Ppl.

Why Nt leav it to deir gods to punish dem.I use gods Cuz God said forgive.

Why shuld Dey b punishing anyone under religion,instead to allowin deir gods to act.

I knw the reason,Cuz the gods r Nt real.they knw he has no ears or eyez, it cnt act.

Lol
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by EasternPride: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmm

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by kennyosein(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nigerian leaders are all religious freaks! They would rather be biased and show bigotry than to develop the nation and educate the people to lead a civilized or organized life.

Those m o r o n s up North are brutes which need to be expelled from that country. They keep bringing bad names to the nation like those corrupt i d i o t s scamming people and dealing on drugs around the world. What a shame in the 21st century.

They keep showing this backwardness and savagery which would make you want to cry each time you read about them in the news. I hate the dispositions of the people of that country. Ptui!

You people have ruined everything that would have moved that country forward in a bigger way. I hate you!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Lionsclaw: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Like one of the tweets. I want to ask aloud

WHERE IS OBY EZEKWESILI. WHERE IS SHEEEEE OOOO
Na for only GEJ body she for dey get power. I know she will be very uncomfortable right now as she is hoping to be a minister in this administration and has to resume 'playing politics'. Yeye woman

1 Like

Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by kennyosein(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nigeria is a secular state when there are matters related to Islam and it robotic becomes a religious state when there are issues of gay law and others.

"If your enemy abuses you, do not respond to his abuse for the result will be degradation. "Restrict your anger with tolerance, for anger is like a dog: if you set it free, it will cause damage." Imam Ibn Qayyim al-Jauziyyah. (fawaid, pg77).
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by Slickest(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
axiliborha:
Nothing is apning ma dear, u just prioritize nairaland in ur lyf
Re: Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter by wedondeyhere: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
The useless cow s.hit called prophet muhammed(saw) should defend himself instead of his moronic followers to be killing themselves....devilish religion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 / Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad / Obasanjo's Dance Moves At His 79th Birthday [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.