Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (44542 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by betty202020(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
hmmm gud for her.

If she escapes this one, she can't escape the next trap of allegation coming her way.

We will tame all gej looters

In APC voice
Well thank GOD. U said she cant escape next trap of allegation; she knows that the devil, who is also the accuser of the brethren has been unleashed. A worldbank director is not foolish to make any transaction without putting it in black and white. Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the LORD GOD delivereth them from all.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Xano(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
In2systemsTech:
I love the fact that she came out with figures....

We are still waiting for the following figures

1. Figures of the virtually empty treasury
2. Figures of the public declaration of assets.

Virtually empty indeed. Btwn 23rd of June & 30th of June (1week) his administration has drawn N716.342bn + $21mil + N6.5m for to Bundu shooting victims. Plans to borrow N240bn this third quarter! What happened to the $1.6bn NLNG FET Tax that came into FA on the 22nd of June 2015?

There are many political chess boards with many players, but few players(with one goal) play on all the boards.
Like 'someone' said during GEJ administraton, the economy is moving too fast.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by donhabib01: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
nysc one from iweala, buh d list isn't complete, cn find zamfara then pls cn anyone explain to me d reason y akwa ibom has d highest federal allocation in Nigeria.... whts d bases
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by boujaye: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
hmmm gud for her.

If she escapes this one, she can't escape the next trap of allegation coming her way.

We will tame all gej looters

In APC voice

From the statement above you can see that APC is never the change Nigeria needed, all the false alarm raised against
GEJ's administration is just for witch-hunting APC as a party has noting to offer. Only Buhari in the team is still making effort to strike the ball at the net, but unfortunately Buhari has not put his foot right.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Lovedoit: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
The woman is a thief joo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by boujaye: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
boujaye:

From the statement above you can see that APC is never the change Nigeria needed, all the false alarm raised against
GEJ's administration is just for witch-hunting. APC as a party has noting to offer. Only Buhari in the team is still making effort to strike the ball at the net, but unfortunately Buhari has not put his foot right.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by emtebe(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
shoro niyen
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by gbolsng(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

u are wrong. Oshiomole has been on this witch case for so long now. No be today. simple google search will reveal a lot. Check one of it below

http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/27/economy-okonjo-iweala%E2%80%99s-hidden-figures-governor-adams-oshiomhole
You are mixing it up, Oshiomole said on channels NOI was sharing ECA funds in connivance with Commissioners of Finance, the main issue on this was Oshiomole just aware of this since 2011? Have not seen anywhere Oshiomole have earlier said his commissioner should stop representing him on ECA sharing or denounced commissioners for participating till now. The link you posted is entirely different, nothing to do with commissioners taking decisions for their principals on ECA.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
help me beg them to stop quoting me o, how many people i wan reply nao?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by aigjoey(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Oshomole has always been an antagonist to the person of Ngozi ewela.. it was this same comrade together with Rochas who asked that the money from the excess crude sales should be shared among states and that the federal government should not save for them. now that they have mis managed the blame is on her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Charly68: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is just a Payment schedule can the minister please provide the public the chart of the revenue inflow ..this is the argument of Governor Oshiomole . How much did you collect & how much did you pay out.. Very simple income & expenditure schedule. Then your neck will be cleared .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
gbolsng:

You are mixing it up, Oshiomole said on channels NOI was sharing ECA funds in connivance with Commissioners of Finance, the main issue on this was Oshiomole just aware of this since 2011? Have not seen anywhere Oshiomole have earlier said his commissioner should stop representing him on ECA sharing or denounced commissioners for participating till now. The link you posted is entirely different, nothing to do with commissioners taking decisions for their principals on ECA.

I refer u back to my response on this Commissioner Crap on page 2 of this thread. The witch was looking for who to bully instead of the governors on the NEC where she was supposed to discuss such matters. Not FAAC.
Go back to the page, second to the last post on that page.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by 989900: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
NOI's case aside; what did the governors do with their own share, especially the top 4 states?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Charly68:
This is just a Payment schedule can the minister please provide the public the chart of the revenue inflow ..this is the argument of Governor Oshiomole . How much did you collect & how much did you pay out.. Very simple income & expenditure schedule. Then your neck will be cleared .

As simple and straightforward as ABC. I wonder why this should be difficult for anyone to comprehend.
For years, Ngozi never published such.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by CyberWolf: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
anonimi:
Na so when you have person wey sabi nor be the one wey dem abandon for West Germany doormouth grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2554105_meme0627628374_jpeg3e5340169a11db7d4a40dccddcedf336
make una no kill me with laugh ooo grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by gsalvatore: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Buhari should publish what the GeJ ministers handed over to his crew so that Nigerians will know he really Inherited an empty treasury.

This rant about empty treasury sounds like a ploy to even loot more. I don't trust these politicians. Too much talk less work, campaign is over and I haven't seen anybody in jail. No attempt to even take that route.

The president doesn't want to declare his assets anymore and nobody wants to say anything about it.

I have a feeling that going after NOI will open most of these governors that couldn't pay salaries in their respective States.

If Oshomole is smart he should come out full with his facts and figures or stop confusing the masses or better still continue with the little Lara.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by 4stylz: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Before you even start analyzing this, first ask yourself.

Why would a committee of APC, "opposition peeps", be sent out on a probe mission, without thinking that there'd be even a hint of prejudice?

Isn't there an independent financial professional organization, whether domestic or international, that can perform a better audit?

It's just like the U.S government. sending democratic/republican reps to audit an individual, when taxes are off, instead of sending reps from the IRS undecided

It's just absurd!

Wise talk; How can apc governors be investigating pdp members? Is that their job in the first place? We elected governors to work for states not as investigators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ikeyman00(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
@@@

Biafran women are no pushover

however

oga oshimolo should tell us the reason lot of salaries have not been paid

and that was on the budget could u believe

and he is not aLONE

most APC governors in their boko harem party owns lots of salaries

ndi ochi

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
With billions they ve collected so far and yet workers and pensioners are owed. Instead of these politicians to resign, they heaped their failure, looting and mismanagement to an innocent woman. God dey.
As for the committee of four governors set up by Buhari. This is another mumu decision,

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by femi4: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:

lecturer, ofe mmanu
Ki lomode e mo? Omo Ajokuta ma momi
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by femi4: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
help me beg them to stop quoting me o, how many people i wan reply nao?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=35359972][/quote]

You're a dullard and you claim that my questions aren't hard yet you can't answer them correctly...cheesygrin

1)Yes NOI attached figures to his reply...
https://www.nairaland.com/2418858/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-replies-critics-facts
I need you to counter this with your own figures showing where the discrepancy arose from...

2)Mumu..NEC has NOTHING ABSOLUTELY to do with federation account and allocations...its function is advisory to president on national economic matters...The National Economic Council was established by the provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria(1999), as amended, Third Schedule, Part I, Section 153: Sub section (18 & 19). The
NEC, as one of the Federal Executive bodies, has the mandate to advise the President concerning the economic affairs of the Federation, and in particular on measures necessary for the co-ordination of the economic planning and programmes of the various
Governments of the Federation. The regular meetings of the National Economic Council have remained the official economic platform for dialogue among the thirty six (36) State Governors, the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and other co-opted members, chaired by the Vice President, where issues and challenges facing the development of the country, at national and sub-national levels, are discussed with a view to develop and harmonize common strategies for addressing them.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/read-buharis-speech-to-govs-find-money-to-pay-your-workers/
http://thecitizenng.com/headline-2/buhari-inaugurates-national-economic-council/

FAAC is constitutionally and primarily for issues of federation account and allocations...

You and Oshiomole are the dullards and illiterates here...

3)Does FAAC discuss the shiit from you & emperor Oshiomole or the dictates of their constitutional responsibilities as regards the federation account?...Is fg an extension of Edo state?

4)NOI is a witch actually in constitutionality, transparency and figures...Kindly show us what the saint that begot a retard & vagabond like you achieved...

Smart fuuul who doesn't even know or can he differentiate between the functions of NEC and that of FAAC...smh ...I am ashamed to be you gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by gebest: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Why would a committee of APC, "opposition peeps", be sent out on a probe mission, without thinking that there'd be even a hint of prejudice?

Isn't there an independent financial professional organization, whether domestic or international, that can perform a better audit?

It's just like the U.S government. sending democratic/republican reps to audit an individual, when taxes are off, instead of sending reps from the IRS undecided

It's just absurd!
my friend keep quiet and always say what you know, the committee is 2 apc and 2 pdp governors, AKWA-IBOM AND GOMBE, EDO AND KADUNA
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Dbboy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
B
dekdek:
This frog-eye bittch is just beating around the bush. This is what is expected from u to answer, the witch continues to deceive her gullible followers...............

OSHIOMOLE REPLIES OKONJO-IWEALA, SAYS 'I DON'T WANT TO SAY SHE KNOWS HOW TO LIE WITH STATISTICS'[/color

Speaking on Channels TV this morning, Governor Oshiomole said;
"I think with all due respect to former Minister Okonjo Iweala, she knows how to play around, I don't want to say lie with statistics. [color=#990000]I have made this point that she keeps opening only parts of the pages and not the entire book. The logic of transparency is that the honorable minister must publish in full what is accruing to the federation account month to month and what is distributed to who?

What she has been publishing is what went to the Federal government, state government and Local government. What she has never published simultaneously is what is it that accrued during the period out of which this said some was distributed so we can net what is distributed from all that was collected so we can see what was left in the Excess Crude.
Now you can see her changing the goal post. Okonjo was a member of the National Economic Council, I was a member and we have asked her and I am on record at asking her , [b]don't give us verbal report on matters of federation account. Give us written report and the power to spend is not vested in Commissioners, she knows that. You look at the constitution and tell me what section gives the commissioners of finance presided over by the Finance Minister all not elected by Nigerians. [/b]The membership of NEC is clear-the governors chaired by the Vice President representing the President, the CBN governor and other federal relevant ministries such as the ministry of National Planning. How would she avoid this level of responsibility? When people are abusing governors today nobody is talking about Finance commissioners.Sometimes not even finance Minister. Why will she rather have the conversation with Commissioners of Finance and not the governors? So she has some explanation to do."he said

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/oshiomole-replies-okonjo-iweala-says-i.html

You are expecting an ex minister to open her book, this the hight of cluessness from the APC govt

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by vic620(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

The truth is that Bittch will never publish this vital information. Exactly what Oshiomole has been demanding all these while.

Come do you have atom of respect at all? Can't you just be civil and stop making mockery of your upbringing.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Kenobus: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

OSHIOMOLE REPLIES OKONJO-IWEALA, SAYS 'I DON'T WANT TO SAY SHE KNOWS HOW TO LIE WITH STATISTICS'

Speaking on Channels TV this morning, Governor Oshiomole said;
"I think with all due respect to former Minister Okonjo Iweala, she knows how to play around, I don't want to say lie with statistics. I have made this point that she keeps opening only parts of the pages and not the entire book. The logic of transparency is that the honorable minister must publish in full what is accruing to the federation account month to month and what is distributed to who?

What she has been publishing is what went to the Federal government, state government and Local government. What she has never published simultaneously is what is it that accrued during the period out of which this said some was distributed so we can net what is distributed from all that was collected so we can see what was left in the Excess Crude.
Now you can see her changing the goal post. Okonjo was a member of the National Economic Council, I was a member and we have asked her and I am on record at asking her , [b]don't give us verbal report on matters of federation account. Give us written report and the power to spend is not vested in Commissioners, she knows that. You look at the constitution and tell me what section gives the commissioners of finance presided over by the Finance Minister all not elected by Nigerians. [/b]The membership of NEC is clear-the governors chaired by the Vice President representing the President, the CBN governor and other federal relevant ministries such as the ministry of National Planning. How would she avoid this level of responsibility? When people are abusing governors today nobody is talking about Finance commissioners.Sometimes not even finance Minister. Why will she rather have the conversation with Commissioners of Finance and not the governors? So she has some explanation to do."he said

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/oshiomole-replies-okonjo-iweala-says-i.html

Oshiomhole is busy telling unsubstantiated tales; while GMB is busy removing his people and putting Hausas in their stead.
Thank God that NOI has all the records. The total picture is presented, nothing is left out. Oshiomhole should go back to school.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by katunj: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
In2systemsTech:
I love the fact that she came out with figures....

Is this rubbish you call fact? This shows how gullible you are. NOI only shows what she disbursed to the states, she needs to show us what came into the ECA so we can do the maths.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by samplegirl(f): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

It's just absurd!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ipreach: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
That woman is an intelligent woman so there is no way APC will get her.

#BuhariShowYourWork

Bahari will bring ''CHANGE''

CHECK MY SIGNATURES

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by hopilo: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
So Osho baba got 67 billion and Aregbe Rascal got 64 billion yet they had the mind to owe workers in their states. God fight for your children.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
vic620:

Come do you have atom of respect at all? Can't you just be civil and stop making mockery of your upbringing.

Did she respect me when she was busy sharing lies publicly trying to make a mockery of those far intelligent than her?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dbboy:
B

You are expecting an ex minister to open her book, this the hight of cluessness from the APC govt

It's not her book, whatever she has in her possession belongs to the entire Federation. It's not her private property.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Turbaned As Dangatan Kano (Photos) / ADC Nominates Tonto Dikeh As Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers / Nigerians React As Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.