Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? (65996 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Image123:

lol. But I'm starting to get worried oh,make the man no go lost like chibok them.How can a man so popular in the news, and predicting football results every other week suddenly vanish like that? And the Senate is not bothered?

My good friend,
Permit me to correct you; the disappearance was not 'sudden'. He went for the Mexico Crusade in May, and on June 7th he posted a message on his wall saying he had arrived the previous week on Saturday (30th May) and was awaiting God for further 'direction'.

Nobody saw him return. Remember the coroner's report came out on 8th June. He rejected the report through FaceBook.

We can say the last time TB was seen publicly, it was in Mexico.

The other day over the anniversary of the building collapsing, he issues a statement rebuking his own church for sending invites. He says only those 'led' should come.

How do you staying in SCOAN write a letter and chide yo own servant for ABCD instead of telling them in your face?

Answer
You are not on the continent.

TB is either nursing an embarrasing injury/sickness or is running away from Buhari
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by trapQ: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2015
you have truly confirmed your madness on this thread. ranting and talking to yourself. I saw tb Joshua again 3 Sundays ago at the SCOAN. you talk shit about this man but you have a "foreigner guest" attending his church with hopes of seeing him. how silly??

anyways if you're serious about seeing him, I can tell you how to go about it just to prove all your wack assertions wrong. this man is the most sort after pastor/prophet in history. 6 out of 10 foreigners coming to Nigeria are headed for the SCOAN. so now he's only concentrated on the foreigners who have come a long way to see him.
vooks:
Let me take a roll call for all those who caught TB Joshua's apparition today

Image123 and dorox please please me with the task
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2015
trapQ:
you have truly confirmed your madness on this thread. ranting and talking to yourself. I saw tb Joshua again 3 Sundays ago at the SCOAN. you talk shit about this man but you have a "foreigner guest" attending his church with hopes of seeing him. how silly??
That is the apparition I was talking about. Were there Angels around him, or a halo?
What was he doing, sunbathing during the Live service when his speech was being read? cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAviosndpYI

anyways if you're serious about seeing him, I can tell you how to go about it just to prove all your wack assertions wrong. this man is the most sort after pastor/prophet in history. 6 out of 10 foreigners coming to Nigeria are headed for the SCOAN. so now he's only concentrated on the foreigners who have come a long way to see him.
The problem with TB Joshua is the he hires brainless m0rons to defend him.
Is it NOW that foreigners have SUDDENLY discovered SCOAN and he is SUDDENLY too busy with visitors to miss church for 4+ months? grin

That 6/10 tourists head to TB Joshua is a testament to existence of spiritual prostitution
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by trapQ: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
stupid fool. i told you I saw him. keep deluding yourself. did you not read where I said if you or your hypothetical "foreign guest" wanted to see him, that I could make that possible?? but no, your blind unreasonable ass won't read and comprehend. tell whichever foreigner you have to go to the SCOAN. at the close of the service he/she would be asked to wait behind. now whether he/she gets to see him depends on the conversation with the evangelist. if he/she is asked when he/she would be leaving back to his/her country, the best answer to give is "tomorrow" . if you say you'd be leaving next week, or a later date you will not be allowed to see him because they will think you still have more time in the country and can always see him. Also when asked if its your first time at the Church, say "yes". if you say no, you won't be allowed to see him, because they will think you've already seen him and they would rather people who haven't met with him before to meet him. he/she should go with any document that proves that he/she is a foreigner or a Nigerian living in any other country. Nigerians living in Nigeria also get to see him too but its quite easier for foreigners.

and yes!!! 6 out of 10 foreigners coming into Nigeria are headed for the SCOAN. this statistics was done by the Nigerian immigration authority. Google is your friend. you can either go see him/ send someone to OR you go get any drug that reduces mental retardation.
vooks:

That is the apparition I was talking about. Were there Angels around him, or a halo?
What was he doing, sunbathing during the Live service when his speech was being read? cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAviosndpYI

The problem with TB Joshua is the he hires brainless m0rons to defend him.
Is it NOW that foreigners have SUDDENLY discovered SCOAN and he is SUDDENLY too busy with visitors to miss church for 4+ months? grin

That 6/10 tourists head to TB Joshua is a testament to existence of spiritual prostitution
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Image123(m): 3:17am On Sep 22, 2015
trapQ:
stupid fool. i told you I saw him. keep deluding yourself. did you not read where I said if you or your hypothetical "foreign guest" wanted to see him, that I could make that possible?? but no, your blind unreasonable ass won't read and comprehend. tell whichever foreigner you have to go to the SCOAN. at the close of the service he/she would be asked to wait behind. now whether he/she gets to see him depends on the conversation with the evangelist. if he/she is asked when he/she would be leaving back to his/her country, the best answer to give is "tomorrow" . if you say you'd be leaving next week, or a later date you will not be allowed to see him because they will think you still have more time in the country and can always see him. Also when asked if its your first time at the Church, say "yes". if you say no, you won't be allowed to see him, because they will think you've already seen him and they would rather people who haven't met with him before to meet him. he/she should go with any document that proves that he/she is a foreigner or a Nigerian living in any other country. Nigerians living in Nigeria also get to see him too but its quite easier for foreigners.

and yes!!! 6 out of 10 foreigners coming into Nigeria are headed for the SCOAN. this statistics was done by the Nigerian immigration authority. Google is your friend. you can either go see him/ send someone to OR you go get any drug that reduces mental retardation.

In other words, he is HIDING in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
trapQ:
It's quite easy for foreigners to catch apparitions of TB Joshua? grin

Please show me the study and don't regurgitate sewer lines, I trust you are no sewer rat.
Besides, even if 130% of all Nigerian tourists flock to SCOAN, would that change the fact that he offered 116 strong bloody human sacrifices and that he has been MIA since May?

SCOAN needs to employ better fools not marine vertebrate IQd primates
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by trapQ: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
if you had even the slightest level of common sense I probably would have provided proof. get some help. you lack some chromosomes. like i said, google is your friend. seems like "apparition" is your watch word. I just told you what you do, if you ain't going there to see him yourself then shut the actual fvck up.
bye! and don't quote me again.
vooks:

It's quite easy for foreigners to catch apparitions of TB Joshua? grin

Please show me the study and don't regurgitate sewer lines, I trust you are no sewer rat.
Besides, even if 130% of all Nigerian tourists flock to SCOAN, would that change the fact that he offered 116 strong bloody human sacrifices and that he has been MIA since May?

SCOAN needs to employ better fools not marine vertebrate IQd primates

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Image123(m): 12:21am On Sep 23, 2015
The frustration is palpable. Eeyah, TB why na?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 4:02am On Sep 23, 2015
trapQ:
if you had even the slightest level of common sense I probably would have provided proof. get some help. you lack some chromosomes. like i said, google is your friend. seems like "apparition" is your watch word. I just told you what you do, if you ain't going there to see him yourself then shut the actual fvck up.
bye! and don't quote me again.

I repent for making you lie for your charlatan. Lord have mercy on me
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 4:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Lookin forward to more apparitions today cheesy

Allow me to 'prophesy' that TB Joshua will be MIA today a usual
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
#BringBackTBJoshua
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Ganjafama(m): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2015
vooks:
#BringBackTBJoshua
Hey nigger, are u still interested in having ur IMEI read? Remember, the consequences are grave.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Ganjafama:
Hey nigger, are u still interested in having ur IMEI read? Remember, the consequences are grave.
You must be really silly to imagine that you can scare me away from disproving you.
Read the IMEI, and the phone number as well. You can as well top it with my full name right here
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Ganjafama(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2015
vooks:

You must be really silly to imagine that you can scare me away from disproving you.
Read the IMEI, and the phone number as well. You can as well top it with my full name right here
okay. You asked for it. First, let me consult with the gods. Remember, I won't be held liable. Hehehehehehe, I know u must be shitting in ur pants right now. Don't be scared my nigger, I was tryna mess with you. Why are u staying away from merllins thread? To be honest, am a middleman, I just visit the thread to read and enjoy myself. Have a nice day.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Image123(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Ganjafama:

Who is this one threatening others on a public forum?
Seun, OAM4J do your job please.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Image123:

Who is this one threatening others on a public forum?
Seun, OAM4J do your job please.

Don't bother about him, just another negro pulling out prank.

Has anyone seen TB Joshua today?
I mean caught an apparition.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
#BringBackTBJoshua
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
#BringBackTBJoshua,

Negro been hiding since May.
June,July,August,September and now October.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by badnature: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
those TB JOSHUA owe you anythingchildren of darkness do you sick his life the same way you do to John de Baptist & Stephen?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:52am On Oct 12, 2015
badnature:
those TB JOSHUA owe you anythingchildren of darkness do you sick his life the same way you do to John de Baptist & Stephen?
If anybody sought him, they'd never consult you.

Why is he hiding for 4 months? Did he catch an embarrassing illness his morning water can cure?

Or is he afraid of standing on trial over his 116-strong human sacrifice?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
A quick summary of what TB Joshua has accomplished through proxies since he went under in late May
1. Releases a prophecy fulfillment video over India train derailing
2. Rejects the coroner's report as biased
3. Rebukes his pastors for inviting the sheeple to the anniversary of the collapsed building
4. Acquires a $60M Gulfstream (may have been quietly acquired before he went under as it was doing rounds in Mexico when he was having the crusade)
5. Donates some gifts to Ghanian police.

Let's just say the man is quite busy nursing his embarrassing sickness/injury that is immune to his morning water or he is terribly scared of Buhari jailing him but he is not too busy to pretend that he is still 'around'
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 5:00am On Oct 25, 2015
You won't be seeing the Negro today . Mark my words.

But he is in Lagos, or so I hear. Was he banned from preaching?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2015
Where is the 'messiah of our generation'?

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:47am On Oct 29, 2015
TB Joshua has not been seen in public since May
He must be nursing a REAL sickness that is immune to his amulets and morning water
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Who else misses TB Joshua here?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Image123(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
vooks:
Who else misses TB Joshua here?
i no miss am jare,good riddance.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:59am On Nov 01, 2015
Image123:

i no miss am jare,good riddance.
My broda, you are mean oooo
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 6:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Good morning Nigeria,
We wake up to another #TBJoshua-less Lord's Day.

Negro is gone for good angry
Missing in Action since May

#BringBackTBJoshua
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
onatisi:
how is his absence affecting ur own life ? Is he the one paying ur salary ? Or is his prolong absence affecting the nation?

Did you by any mistake came across him earlier today?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
The only Negro who has churned out so much junk mail hat he is still 'fulfilling prophecies' over 5 months since he went under

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7PFiT5yXo
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:00am On Nov 04, 2015
And he resurfaced in Tanzania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrgBlPzRUIk
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Image123(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
vooks:
And he resurfaced in Tanzania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrgBlPzRUIk

We need him in Nigeria, we need him in court not Mexico or Tanzania. He looks changed/older by the way. What's the court doing on his case sef? How can a religious leader be flouting the law?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.