Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? (65998 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by zeusdgrt(m): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Beey:
Yes I agree that they were fake.As a matter of fact they said,Paul we know & Jesus we know but who are you? and I asked who is TB Joshua, I mean the man behind the mask? I no longer fear men who can only kill the body but cannot kill the soul.I only fear God who can destroy both.You know who TB Joshua is, an actor acting a script.He gets on the pulpit, performs some theatricals & makes people believe that they've been delivered.Miracle chasers cannot see that though.they can't see the manipulator behind the mask because they are busy chasing after miracles instead of chasing after God.Even magicians perform "miracles".And the disciples of Jesus went to Him and said "master, the demons are subject to us in your name." Jesus then told them "Iam glad for you that these things are happening.But let that not be your chief joy that you cast out demons in my name.But let your chief joy be this one thing, That your name appears in the lamb's book of life."
You are only speculating cz there is no proof to your claim,the only one that can tell who is and not is God almighty and he says on the last day with specific instruction not to judge anyone,rather try to win souls by evangelism and stop criticising.If he is of the devil then let the last day tell,like I said earlier no one forces anyone to attend his church so is not our biz.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2015
gabe15:
u are a big liar.just go and don't ever quote me oh cuz I won't reply a lair like u
You are lying through your teeth. You saw nuthin. What does this charlatan pay you to lie for him?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Smagiro18:
public appearance is he a politician campaigning?

i wonder o
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 6:55am On Aug 18, 2015
zeusdgrt:
You are only speculating cz there is no proof to your claim,the only one that can tell who is and not is God almighty and he says on the last day with specific instruction not to judge anyone,rather try to win souls by evangelism and stop criticising.If he is of the devil then let the last day tell,like I said earlier no one forces anyone to attend his church so is not our biz.
Ephesians 5:11 (ESV)
11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by zeusdgrt(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2015
vooks:

Ephesians 5:11 (ESV)
11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them
Remove the dirt in your eyes before you look at others,as u point a finger at someone three of your fingers are pointing to you.Holy claimers like you don't last long and are the worst sinners on earth even reading tru ur comments I know,so stop deceiving yourself chasing the air and start making your ways right with God.Expose urself first from all ur wrong before you look at another
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Remove the dirt in your eyes before you look at others,as u point a finger at someone three of your fingers are pointing to you.Holy claimers like you don't last long and are the worst sinners on earth even reading tru ur comments I know,so stop deceiving yourself chasing the air and start making your ways right with God.Expose urself first from all ur wrong before you look at another
Negro!
Please take it up with the inspired apostle Paul
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Ezekiel 13:3 (KJV)
Thus saith the Lord God; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by badnature: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2015
the called JESUS all sorts of name,the tormented his apostle,Stephen was stone to death, when JESUS was born the people of Samaria and Nazareth didn't know but GOD in his wisdom reveal it to people from the east,while some people see him as son of Joseph,some see him as the promise messiah.so we can all see from here the GRACE is not the same,while people from all over the world Grace tb Joshua! nigeria people believe that he is feeck that to me remind me of the trip from the wise men of the east JESUS told his disciples a servant can not be greater than his master,if the accept me the will accept you and since the don't accept him i don't know how the will accept tb Joshua.and in that book of JOHN 16-1-2 JESUS told his disciples"these things have i spoken unto you,that ye should not be offended,2 they shall put you out of the synagogue:yea,the time cometh,that whosoever killeth you will think that he does GOD service" and that exactly what tb Joshua is passing through, i pray as the spirit of GOD in prophet tb Joshua lead us to GOD which is spirit in spirit ,my faith will not failed in JESUS NAME
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by zeusdgrt(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2015
vooks:

Negro!
Please take it up with the inspired apostle Paul
You should have done the same and keep shut to urslf rather than saying nonsense with your feeble mindset,am just advising you so that you will leave long on earth,never criticise anyone,live your life and serve God in ur best way cz is a personal race,finally be good and help others through ur best possible means.Mr vooks learn and live long before ur feeble mindset affects your generation.Am done with u
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Candour(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2015
musKeeto:

Enjoyed our friendship with my other moniker sonoflucifer tongue
Candour and dorox how body? smiley

Hmmm...my dear Muskeeto, Body dey cloth o my bro? grin

Trust you're doing great? wink
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Damfostopper(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2015
vooks:

Like on pope once said, 'Christianity is a faith full of reason'

You apparently either have abdicated any reasoning or you are incapable of reasoning. The only thing you can muster are insults. They don't affect me and nor will your fickle curses.

TB Joshua butchered 116 fools after ripping them off thousands of dollars. He deserves jail and some mean booty warriors to go medieval on his rear in our jails
im not interested in ur rubish write up bladerbash
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Damfostopper:
im not interested in ur rubish write up bladerbash
Why are you responding and reading this thread grin
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2015
vooks:

Why are you responding and reading this thread grin
angry
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2015
zeusdgrt:
You should have done the same and keep shut to urslf rather than saying nonsense with your feeble mindset,am just advising you so that you will leave long on earth,never criticise anyone,live your life and serve God in ur best way cz is a personal race,finally be good and help others through ur best possible means.Mr vooks learn and live long before ur feeble mindset affects your generation.Am done with u
Keep your unsolicited counsel to yourself.
This negro is on the run from justice.
He better repent coz hell is real and a gazillion times as bad
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2015
badnature:
the called JESUS all sorts of name,the tormented his apostle,Stephen was stone to death, when JESUS was born the people of Samaria and Nazareth didn't know but GOD in his wisdom reveal it to people from the east,while some people see him as son of Joseph,some see him as the promise messiah.so we can all see from here the GRACE is not the same,while people from all over the world Grace tb Joshua! nigeria people believe that he is feeck that to me remind me of the trip from the wise men of the east JESUS told his disciples a servant can not be greater than his master,if the accept me the will accept you and since the don't accept him i don't know how the will accept tb Joshua.and in that book of JOHN 16-1-2 JESUS told his disciples"these things have i spoken unto you,that ye should not be offended,2 they shall put you out of the synagogue:yea,the time cometh,that whosoever killeth you will think that he does GOD service" and that exactly what tb Joshua is passing through, i pray as the spirit of GOD in prophet tb Joshua lead us to GOD which is spirit in spirit ,my faith will not failed in JESUS NAME
Negro,
Jesus did not kill 116 hapless fools for one.
And he never charged an arm and a leg for his miracles
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Beey(f): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bonapart:
am sure you didn't read act of the Apostles when Apostle uses his apron as mantle to heal people

I can't engage in argument with you in the things of God cos you need to give your life to Christ first then we can start from there.... first things first
yes, even People were healed by Peter's shadow.But should we now be standing behind people's shadows so that we can be made whole.If an apron was used, am sure they didn't sell it for Money.It was a specific incident where that was used for healing.So people coming out and telling us that they were given faith bracelets to take home or bottles of anointing oil to be applying for whatever reason, it honestly baffles me.The Bible is clear that faith comes by hearing and hearing what? The word of God.Not by wearing some bracelets.Also, the Bible in the Old Testament and also in the book of James is very clear about the use of anointing oil.It's used to ordain or set apart such as ordaining priests or kings and if anyone is sick is used to pray for the sick.Anointing oil is not for selling and telling people to apply every morning for one month and their problems will go away.It's not religious activities that deliver people, it's faith in God.Light and darkness have no fellowship.If you are a true believer and are truly following Jesus, the demons will have no business taking residence in your body.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Beey(f): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
zeusdgrt:
The evidence to my claim is that he sells witchcraft-like paraphanalia in the church like the so called faith bracelets.Faith only comes by hearing the word of God, not by wearing some things that are similar to voodoo charms or carrying bottles of water or oil.All we need is faith without which it's impossible to please God.By the way, when the curtain at the temple was torn into two, we acquired direct access to a God through the avenue of the Holyspirit.We no longer need middle men to communicate with God.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by badnature: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
vooks may the LORD have mercy on you it's seam you came to this world with the same destiny with the Pharisee
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by badnature: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
this things of spirit are foolishness to the wise men of this world
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by gabe15(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
vooks:

You are lying through your teeth. You saw nuthin. What does this charlatan pay you to lie for him?
I think I can see d pure hatred u have for him .big fooooooooooooooool
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
gabe15:
I think I can see d pure hatred u have for him .big fooooooooooooooool
To hate somebody, he gotta have something admirable in him. What is there to admire in TB Joshua?

Faking prophecies, selling miracles?

No please, I'll pass cool
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
badnature:
vooks may the LORD have mercy on you it's seam you came to this world with the same destiny with the Pharisee
May the Lord shower you with discernment so you are not carried about by every found wind of doctrine and voodoo

When you meet this charlatan, please hola. I miss him cool
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by gabe15(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=vooks post=37087745]
To hate somebody, he gotta have something admirable in him. What is there to admire in TB Joshua?

Faking prophecies, selling miracles?

No please, I'll pass cool[/quote see DAT u are thinking fr your anus] wat did he fake I can
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Beey(f): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
zeusdgrt:
He did not say that he is not a sinner.Yes we all are sinners saved by the grace of God and we are kept everyday by His mercies.You cannot tell him that he'll not live long because God is not your personal property for you tell Him who He'll give a long life or a short life.Stop playing the role of God because you are just dust operating on borrowed breath.When the owner will want it back, you and I and everyone else, we shall return to dust.The Bible says in the book of Jude "snatch them from fire". Yes, we are simply attempting to snatch his devoted audience from the grip of the puppeteer who is busy working for the "puppet master". They have been blindfolded and our job here is to try and expose and then let the Holy Spirit lift the blind fold.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Beey(f): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
badnature:
this things of spirit are foolishness to the wise men of this world
It depends which spirit we are talking about ,but I can categorically say that the Holy Spirit is not present in the theatricals that TB Joshua performs on the pulpit.The power behind his performance is that of witchcraft and manipulation.By the the his acting is in the class of the oscars.They just haven't discovered him yet.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by victorazy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
vooks:

Why don't you have the honours of cursing me on his behalf?

Ur already cursed bro!
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Beey(f): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
victorazy:

Ur already cursed bro!
No man can curse whom God has blessed.We have started to see beyond the manipulators.Every time you get them on an uncomfortable zone, they are quick to pronounce curses.Even Jesus said that we should love our enemies and pray for them.So in which capacity are you standing to call people cursed? Like I mentioned in an earlier post, we are no longer afraid of men.We fear only God who can destroy both the body and the soul.

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
victorazy:

Ur already cursed bro!
You are cursed for cursing what God has blessed! cool
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=gabe15 post=37088321][/quote]
The charlatan master video editor does not even know that you exist and here you are hurling invectives for him.
May the Lord have mercy on your puny brains
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
musKeeto:

angry
Wassup my Negro cool
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
vooks:

Wassup my Negro cool
Im cool. U? Hw lyf?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
musKeeto:

Im cool. U? Hw lyf?
Am glad to hear that bro.
Life tastes good with Coke Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.