Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? (65214 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaphemiee:
running from who or wat? Who is chasing him?
From justice

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
TB Joshua and a team of loyal Spanish speaking sheeple including Foolishman Racine have been conspicuously missing from SCOAN since Mexico Crusade.

Our Negro needs Spanish translators during his exile in Mexico. Please pray for the charlatan to repent and turn to Christ. I fear the 116 human sacrifices may drive him to suicide

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Gospels: 2:23am On Sep 04, 2015
vooks:
TB Joshua and a team of loyal Spanish speaking sheeple including Foolishman Racine have been conspicuously missing from SCOAN since Mexico Crusade.

Our Negro needs Spanish translators during his exile in Mexico. Please pray for the charlatan to repent and turn to Christ. I fear the 116 human sacrifices may drive him to suicide
why are you just pestering this man all over the web.i actually saw you at tbjoshuawatch blog you ain't okay with that so you brought back his topic to nairaland and it made the fp of nairaland after hw many weks still you are still commenting.truth be told i know he's a faker but you keep on talking about him as if he is the only false preacher in nigeria and by the way how do you get updates about him that he is here and there and how did you know that he used those 116 killed for ritual is it because you read it from a woman who cofesssed to be a former scoan staff but when God opened her eyes she left because of alot of demonic activities going on and she said tbjoshua used those 116 for rituals thats why he's afraid to appear at the court because when they ask him concerning what happen to scoan and he lies he has stopped the sacrifice of 116 people he offered to his gods in other to attain higher level of spiritually,thats what the woman said in her story i think you can search the story on the internet it was once posted on nairaland but i can't remember the title.even at that but why don't you wanna leave him alone though am not an advocate of him but you bashed him so badly on tbjoshawatch blog telling people how he makes sure that the person he was gonna propheci to must be putting on the same cloth that he wore the day he met tbjoshua and so on............bros rest nah nah human being like you
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Gospels:
why are you just pestering this man all over the web.i actually saw you at tbjoshuawatch blog you ain't okay with that so you brought back his topic to nairaland and it made the fp of nairaland after hw many weks still you are still commenting.truth be told i know he's a faker but you keep on talking about him as if he is the only false preacher in nigeria and by the way how do you get updates about him that he is here and there and how did you know that he used those 116 killed for ritual is it because you read it from a woman who cofesssed to be a former scoan staff but when God opened her eyes she left because of alot of demonic activities going on and she said tbjoshua used those 116 for rituals thats why he's afraid to appear at the court because when they ask him concerning what happen to scoan and he lies he has stopped the sacrifice of 116 people he offered to his gods in other to attain higher level of spiritually,thats what the woman said in her story i think you can search the story on the internet it was once posted on nairaland but i can't remember the title.even at that but why don't you wanna leave him alone though am not an advocate of him but you bashed him so badly on tbjoshawatch blog telling people how he makes sure that the person he was gonna propheci to must be putting on the same cloth that he wore the day he met tbjoshua and so on............bros rest nah nah human being like you

I haven't heard of a confession of human sacrifice nowhere. The 116 were sacrificed on the altar of ignorance to the best of my knowledge.

TB Joshua is missing and I think it is only fair I keep his memories alive

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by oluwaphemiee(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
vooks:
From justice
when or who declare him wanted?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
oluwaphemiee:
when or who declare him wanted?
Read the Coroner's report buddy

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by spokesboy: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
vooks:

Funny because my foreigner guest was not asked to see nobody

When will you quit lying for a charlatan?

It sounds like @Vooks is a secret admirer of Prophet T. B. Joshua but only frustrated not seeing him for a long time. How come you have a foreigner guest who "was not asked to see nobody".
Heya! I sense you are a secret stalker of the great Prophet and only pretending to us here. Even your thread speaks volume -"Why is TB Joshua hiding in Mexico". Gbam!!! grin grin
THREAD CLOSED!
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
spokesboy:

It sounds like @Vooks is a secret admirer of Prophet T. B. Joshua but only frustrated not seeing him for a long time. How come you have a foreigner guest who "was not asked to see nobody".
Heya! I sense you are a secret stalker of the great Prophet and only pretending to us here. Even your thread speaks volume -"Why is TB Joshua hiding in Mexico". Gbam!!! grin grin
THREAD CLOSED!

Hello my broda,
What would you do if your pastor disappeared for 4 months without any hint of where he @?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by oluwaphemiee(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2015
vooks:

Read the Coroner's report buddy
d report didn't declare him wanted, if he is wanted they knw how to go about it so stop believing what is not
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
oluwaphemiee:
d report didn't declare him wanted, if he is wanted they knw how to go about it so stop believing what is not
Clearly you never read it. Get a copy, using Google does not require Eistein brains
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:54am On Sep 06, 2015
Don't waste your time looking for TB Joshua today at SCOAN, he will be MIA as usual.

Negro and his accomplices the likes of Racine are gone!
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by orisa37: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Go there and find him.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by mikeapollo: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2015
Beey:
I am actually not a Nigerian.If at all other pastors use bracelets & sell bottles of oil, I 'd say the same thing of them.That they are fake.The Bible is clear that light & darkness have no fellowship.When you are constantly in the presence of God, I don't see how you can be demon possessed because the Holy Spirit becomes your hedge of protection.Like I said earlier, it's Biblical to use anointing oil for reasons stated in the Bible such as praying for the sick or setting apart as in dedication of kings, priests, babies etc.But when a pastor sells you oil to be rubbing every day for a month or so, that now becomes ABUSE of anointing oil.I agree with you that TB Joshua is very philanthropic.But the Bible is very clear that we are saved by Grace and not works lest any man should boast.A man was brought to Jesus for healing.The apostles asked if it was from his own sins or those of his parents that he was sick? Jesus said that it wasn't for either, but for God's glory.My question then is, why is it that when people go to TB Joshua, it's never for God's glory, but there is always a demon to be cast out? Also you did not respond, I said there is youtube video of him telling a woman to squeeze out her bare breast in church in order to be healed from cancer and also a man with bare buttocks for the same reason.If you like I can post those videos here.Is this the new trend of getting naked in church in order to be healed?It's about time Christians stopped to chase after men and begin to chase after God!

You only watch youtube to make comments on a sensitive nature like this? How many minutes is your youtube video? You are telling lies. How could TB Joshua tell as a woman to squeeze her breast? Is that what would heal her? How can a woman squeeze a breast that is already infected with cancer? Do you think people here cannot reason or what?
If any at all, what you saw must have been the cancerous pus coming out of the breast during the process of healing.
If you want to know the truth, go out and make efforts to find it. Don't just sit in your house and expect the truth to fall on your laps.

If TB Joshua is fake or not good, I think you must have your own pastor or imam or witchdoctor. Talk about them and leave TB Joshua alone
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by spokesboy: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thank you my brother.
I wonder why they're using Aspirin for other people's headache. They have their own Pastors and they should talk about him here and the great work he's doing rather than casting aspersions on another man on God. It's more of what I call stalking motivated by envy.
mikeapollo:

You only watch youtube to make comments on a sensitive nature like this? How many minutes is your youtube video? You are telling lies. How could TB Joshua tell as a woman to squeeze her breast? Is that what would heal her? How can a woman squeeze a breast that is already infected with cancer? Do you think people here cannot reason or what?
If any at all, what you saw must have been the cancerous pus coming out of the breast during the process of healing.
If you want to know the truth, go out and make efforts to find it. Don't just sit in your house and expect the truth to fall on your laps.

If TB Joshua is fake or not good, I think you must have your own pastor or imam or witchdoctor. Talk about them and leave TB Joshua alone
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
spokesboy:
Thank you my brother.
I wonder why they're using Aspirin for other people's headache. They have their own Pastors and they should talk about him here and the great work he's doing rather than casting aspersions on another man on God. It's more of what I call stalking motivated by envy.

TB Joshua has been missing in action since the May Mexico Crusade.

Please deal with that and drop all sideshows
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
mikeapollo:

When last did you see TB Joshua?
He is so scarce nowadays that his diehard sheeple are busy catching apparitions of him.

Have you dreamt with him lately? cheesy
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
A message from the 'prophet' about the 'matyrs of faith' sacrificed on the altar of his greed.

Negro is vamoozed for good cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAviosndpYI
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
#BringBackTBJoshua

Missing since May
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 4:28am On Sep 08, 2015
I have noo idea how an 18 months old clip of SCOAN 'deliverance' is supposed to make us forget that TB Joshua is a fugitive from justice who brutally murdered 116 fools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX43lBn3dEA
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
How come nobody caught an apparition of TB Joshua today?

4 months missing

#BringBackTBJoshua
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
#BringBackTBJoshua
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by dorox(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
vooks:
How come nobody caught an apparition of TB Joshua today?

4 months missing

#BringBackTBJoshua
Have you considered the possibility that he is holed up somewhere recovering from a medical operation?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
dorox:

Have you considered the possibility that he is holed up somewhere recovering from a medical operation?
I figured nothing scares him more than an arrest and a date with prison booty warriors,but with time I observed the coroner's report gathering dust and I went with an embarassing ailment like say a swollen face. We can add to a serious operation. This can't be in the country...too much risk

Care to guess what ailment defies his 'holy water'?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Image123(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
See as vooks carry this man matter like gala, nawa oh, the man owe you money? lol.
But on a serious note, its a cause for worry oh. TB's brothers and friends, don't be like Cain,where did you keep your brother?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Joagbaje(m): 5:09am On Sep 15, 2015
vooks:
I have noo idea how an 18 months old clip of SCOAN 'deliverance' is supposed to make us forget that TB Joshua is a fugitive from justice who brutally murdered 116 fools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX43lBn3dEA

That doesn't make him guilty of offence. Paul was a fugitive too
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 5:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Joagbaje:

True, but being a fugitive is bad enough. Paul was on the run from the enemies of the cross,while TB is fleeing the blood of 116 sacrificed on the altar of his greed
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 5:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Image123:
See as vooks carry this man matter like gala, nawa oh, the man owe you money? lol.
But on a serious note, its a cause for worry oh. TB's brothers and friends, don't be like Cain,where did you keep your brother?

You make me laugh my broda,
He been missing since May
And many of his sheeple have had countless apparitions of the man. This is the longest he has gone under, I think dorox is right, he is nursing an embarrasing sickness that is imun to his charms,not to mention the dozens of civil suit awaiting him a of course criminal prosecution.

Buhari go no joke ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Image123(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2015
Joagbaje:

You have started oh.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Beey(f): 3:15am On Sep 17, 2015
mikeapollo:

My Pastor is called Brian Minnich & he doesn't perform theatricals on the pulpit like your TB Joshua.I don't have time to start going through youtube just to watch Emmanuel TV drama. if you don't believe the breast issue, then you'll probably believe that a video was posted of a woman giving birth in front of the congregation.When women go into labor, they tend to lose their senses temporarily.You saw how that lady was lifting her clothes due to pain? if you haven't seen the video, go check it out.How can he violate a woman 's right to privacy like that? she didn't have to give birth with the entire church watching just for it to be termed a miracle. shocked #totallydisgusted!
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:39am On Sep 17, 2015
Beey:
My Pastor is called Brian Minnich & he doesn't perform theatricals on the pulpit like your TB Joshua.I don't have time to start going through youtube just to watch Emmanuel TV drama. if you don't believe the breast issue, then you'll probably believe that a video was posted if a woman giving birth in front of the congregation.When women go into labor, they tend to lose their senses temporarily.You saw how that lady was lifting her clothes due to pain? if you haven't seen the video, go check it out.How can he violate a woman 's right to privacy like that? she didn't have to give birth with the entire church watching just for it to be termed a miracle. shocked #totallydisgusted!

These !diots never pause for a second to imagine that could be their mother,sister , wife. But we demand too much from Negroes

He issues a letter over the anniversary and then skips it! The same man who skipped all the inquiry session because he was 'busy mourning with the survivors of the martyrs'.

He is on the run from justice. I doubt it he will ever use that jet
#BringBackTBJoshua
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Let me take a roll call for all those who caught TB Joshua's apparition today

Image123 and dorox please please me with the task
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Image123(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
vooks:
Let me take a roll call for all those who caught TB Joshua's apparition today

Image123 and dorox please please me with the task
lol. But I'm starting to get worried oh,make the man no go lost like chibok them.How can a man so popular in the news, and predicting football results every other week suddenly vanish like that? And the Senate is not bothered?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.