Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) (38368 Views)

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by sunsewa: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
pity the child, bearing the brunt of wickedness of her father's.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Bamz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
soe:
All those calling him a mere commissioner.....

let me educate you people..

this man, is a

Lecturer

Lawyer

Senior Advocate of Nigeria

Professor

Very Senior Pastor

Former Commissioner of Justice and Attorney general that stood up to Obasanjo and won from High Court to Supreme Court

Now...Vice-President....and first Yoruba VP in Nigeria.

If you look very well, you will discover that most of those calling this grand achiever a mere commissioner do not even have a future plan for themselves...let alone any hope of success in life.

Honour those above you, that you may be lifted up.

Comment of the day! Woot!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by zudozz: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Luggard was an Ape. Merged human beings n beasts.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by OBB77(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
For whateva might b, dat baby does not dserve d pains. May God heal him/her. D wicked shall neva go unpunished for wateva a man soweth, that shall he reap.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by nationwide1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

Mcheew mumu...no be only money those ones wan chop. Use your sense now.

Even your so called Jonathan couldn't ordinarily just visit maiduguri until the tail end of his administration due to pressure from his electioneering campaign
You no fit mek your point valid if you no abuse me you child of mistaken birth and uncultured upbringing who has no brain to think.

Political affiliation has reduced your sense of reasoning to that of a fish. Do you mean no northerner has knowledge of operations of bokoharam? Why can't they approach them if they really need peace?

Do you know how unreasonable and silly you sounded when you said Niger Delta militants wan chop money? What if Jonathan didn't take the initiative to broker peace?

Don’t you know that Nigerian economy would have been paralyzed? Now even with normal sale of oil but at reduced price many states cannot pay salaries. Do you that Jonathan's step of stepping into the creek saved Nigeria from economic crisis?

You can't ask when a northerner will approach bokoharam to broker peace because you're a bokoharam sympathizer and also your party is in power. Brainwashed novice.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by HRich(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
EasternPride:
And immediately he heard "gbowai" bomb sound he went off, no looking back.

Who wan die?

Hehehe.

Mehn, I have this uncontrollable pity for that little kid.

He doesn't deserve it, the face has been destroyed for all his childhood.

For others, I can't feel a thing mehn, abok1 bomb abok1. undecided
That is why that sickness will mever leave you.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
I sweaar!!the baby made me cry!!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Angoni(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
The daura cattle herder and buffoon Buhari is a terrorist and boko haram sympathizer. Remember the attack on Boko Haram is attach of the north nonsense. Osinibanjo should not waste his time visiting the IDP, they are sharia people and would not hesitate killing him or his like. Which VP has ever visited victims of bombed churches or attacked southerners in the north? Let the almajiris kill each other. Its good for the country.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by benardtotti(m): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Flashh:
Is he playing there?

Your common sense didn't tell you this is part of what a VP had to do.
common sense is not common bro.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by alhab(m): 1:09am On Jul 02, 2015
9ce move from the VP, 1 love lez pray for 9ja
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by worksmart(m): 3:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Osinbajo is a wicked devilish low life.

What a hypocrite!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Am proud to be a Yoruba guy. Professor Yemi Osinbajo is the most most educated Nigeria leader we have had in Nigeria (vice-president or president). Those who envy Yoruba should go and get trained in south west. To God be glory for the blessed son ours

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by digitsolution: 5:57am On Jul 02, 2015
My heart goes out to that boy. God of healing visit the child.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by EasternPride: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2015
HRich:
That is why that sickness will mever leave you.

B2S ozugbo. Kai!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by ojimbo(m): 6:41am On Jul 02, 2015
See what you noethners caused to yourselves. Common sense is not common
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by after1: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2015
soe:

this man, is a

Lecturer

Lawyer

Professor

Very Senior Pastor

Former Commissioner of Justice and Attorney general that stood up to Obasanjo and won from High Court to Supreme Court

If you look very well, you will discover that most of those calling this grand achiever a mere commissioner do not even have a future plan for themselves...let alone any hope of success in life.

Word. Those bitter people that wake there father with sliding tackle wont listen. May God forgive them.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by HRich(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2015
EasternPride:

B2S ozugbo. Kai!
Lolz. Fear Fear. So you even get sickness sef. Pastor go fit me bdat.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by EasternPride: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2015
HRich:
Lolz. Fear Fear. So you even get sickness sef. Pastor go fit me bdat.

Mugu, may elephantiasis be ur portion cheesy.

Say Amen cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2015
... wellwork

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by sanyajava: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2015
hey yah .. i feel for the baby oh. abeg na the mama carry the baby so? where she dey because she no dey affected
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
soe:

this man, is a

Lecturer

Lawyer

Professor

Very Senior Pastor

Man, you are smart and i appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Obijulius:
Campaign is over.

Mr Commissioner go and start work.
#TheWailingWailer.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by qreatrix: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2015
nationwide1:
Jonathan met one on one with Niger Delta Militants in the creek and began negotiations.

Which northerner will meet one on one with bokoharam to begin negotiations?

Meeting with the victims is good but will not end insurgency.

Wow, such brilliant nonsense!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by bbeckky: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2015
oh my goodness, see that innocent child embarassed embarassed
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Franknigga(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Islam

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Thinking2050: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
That baby girl is the victim of the mediocrity and the cluelessness of the jonathan presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) / Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.