Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising (38182 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by oikirodah(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2022
ICYMI : Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising 

Last week, US Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard and US Political Adviser Rolf Olson paid a visit to the APC presidential candidate at the party's presidential campaign office in Abuja.

The visit which was part of the US government's efforts toward strengthening its relationship with Nigeria ahead of the general elections obviously did not trend in some quarters because of the obvious implications.

For some time now, opposition parties have been carefully smearing the image of the Jagaban in order to discredit him in the eyes of the electorate. The notion that Tinubu is a drug baron wanted in the United States and cannot step foot on US soil has been thoroughly demolished by this noble visit by none other than the US ambassador and US Political Adviser themselves.

Without a doubt, the visit exposed the deception of those who are hell-bent on downplaying Tinubu's achievements and instead cooking up or sort of tales against the first-class graduate of Chicago State University. Tinubu, who retired as a top Mobil executive, has once again proven the maxim by the great Winston Churchill that "you will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." He keeps on moving... “The lion does not turn around when the small dog barks.” 

Is it possible that in your wildest dreams a man who is allegedly wanted for crimes in the United States would be visited by none other than a serving ambassador ? 

An ambassador is a high-ranking diplomat who represents a state and is usually accredited as the resident representative of their own government to another sovereign state . This means that the US ambassador to Nigeria is the representative of Joe Biden, the US president, and has same immunity in Nigeria.

If I may ask, is it possible for US diplomats to pay a visit to the infamous cop, Abba Kyari, and then pose and take pictures with the alleged criminal while opening their thirty-two teeth? But hatred, the opposition's stock in trade, would not allow them to think clearly, and this time they have formed BLIND AND DEAF to the obvious truth.

The sooner the opposition understands that Tinubu is far too big for their antics, the sooner they will find peace. Look at the photos below to see the ecstatic expressions on the US diplomats' faces, which have undoubtedly made some guys green with envy.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/icymi-implications-of-the-us-ambassadors-visit-to-bola-tinubu-and-matters-arising/

96 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Ttalk: 6:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Let PDP arrange such a visit with Atiku and I will take them seriously.

As for Peter Obi, he is inconsequential and doesn't even understand diplomatic moves apart from his obsession with China, a communist state that is at variance with capitalism and democracy that the US cherishes

322 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Ttalk: 6:41am On Sep 26, 2022
To all of you swarming at my mention with your senseless vituperation just because I stated the obvious about Atiku and Obi, your lamentation is just building up, itafnot reach the climax. Campaign is still a few day ahead, that's when you'll know the difference between City boy swags and village boy pose.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by yinkus6750(m): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2022
No big deal.
BAT is a big figure in Nigeria politics.
Been visited by an Ambassador is nothing.
Ordinary businessmen also receive ambassadors.
OUK hosts them in his house too.

208 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by oyin44: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu is this and that,. it is just a hear say

Vote tinubu for president...he is the chosen one by the Americans.

131 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Urbanchampion: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2022
Asiwaju is already preparing fir Aso Rock.

104 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2022
You guys are very unreasonable sha.

If you think USA with all her securities intelligence will support a vice presidential Boko Haram sponsor, then you need a mental evaluation. Again, USA is not the one voting but Nigerian masses.

The way you guys celebrate Tilumbu taking pictures with personalities shows you guys are unaware of the new order. Power is leaving the hands of those gangs to the hands of ordinary Nigerians. The old order is passed away. New thing has becometh.

Go and verify all the contestants that lost election even with US ambassador visit.
Below is the picture is US ambassador to Kenya with Raila Odinga before he lost the election

318 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by seunmsg(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2022

Without a doubt, the visit exposed the deception of those who are hell-bent on downplaying Tinubu's achievements and instead cooking up or sort of tales against the first-class graduate of Chicago State University. Tinubu, who retired as a top Mobil executive, has once again proven the maxim by the great Winston Churchill that "you will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." He keeps on moving... “The lion does not turn around when the small dog barks.”

Well said by the writer.

320 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Franzinni: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2022
grin some obituarist will be bashing thier empty skulls against rocks at the sight of this.

Even the blind can see tinubu is the right man for the job anyway you slice it.

Logically Nigeria need someone that can pull us out of economic failure as fast as possible and no other candidate has that kind of international alliance.

Obi is a good candidate on paper sort of like a pretty bride who is a tranny. You are sucked in by what you imagine your sexual encounter with her would be until you enter room after wedding and find out say plick jam plick

Now tinubu is sort of a long time madam of a brothel who can tell the kind of yansh a man would like to spend his savings on as soon as they walk through the door and sends the right olosho for the job

I will prefer the madam anyday... Because everybody comes out happy.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Xbobtage: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2022
The ambassador clearly stated that she was visiting all top nigerian political contenders for the presidency in show of support of the US to the Nigeria. What is this one saying again?

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
You guys are very unreasonable sha.

If you think USA with all her insecurities intelligence will support a vice presidential Boko Haram sponsor, then you need a mental evaluation. Again, USA is not the one voting but Nigerian masses.

The way you guys celebrate Tilumbu taking pictures with personalities shows you guys are unaware of the new order. Power is leaving the hands of those gangs to the hands of ordinary Nigerians. The old order is passed away. New thing has becometh.

Go and verify all the contestants that lost election even with US ambassador visit.
I feel ur pain... grin grin

Ur president is tinubu come next year weda u like it or not...

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 26, 2022
If he get the power, get should rule well. If not, God should deal with him now

7 Likes

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Okoroawusa: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
If he get the power, get should rule well. If not, God should deal with him now
He will rule well my dear. Don't be afraid

319 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:

He will rule well my dear. Don't be afraid
We are watching. By February 1 next year, most Nigerians ll make up their mind on who to vote for.

5 Likes

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by JASONjnr(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Ttalk:

As for Peter Obi, he is inconsequential and doesn't even understand diplomatic moves apart from his obsession with China, a communist state that is at variance with capitalism and democracy that the US cherishes

Inconsequential is pressing your neck.....I pray you don't get choked...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by obaaderemi: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2022
This man sef. Atimes he would look strong, atimes he would look sickly. grin

294 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by GardenOfGod(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2022
The Ambassador went to inform him of his deal with the US authorities... Make no mistake!
The druglord is under the eyes of interpol!

19 Likes

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Okoroawusa: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

We are watching. By February 1 next year, most Nigerians ll make up their mind on who to vote for.
I believe that everyone has their preferred candidates already. Feb 1 is too far. Are you telling me that in your heart you don't know who you want to vote for?

293 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I believe that everyone has their preferred candidates already. Feb 1 is too far. Are you telling me that in your heart you don't know who you want to vote for?
February 1 is just few days to the election and not the election day. So by then, we ll v seen all their major campaigns and conclude.
Person wey go loose go don dey know sef from February 1st, 2023 but cos of shame, he go still continue.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Kokoy2022: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2022
He can only be the president of motor park touts in iribaji

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Okoroawusa: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

February 1 is just few days to the election and not the election day. So by then, we ll v seen all their major campaigns and conclude.
Person wey go loose go din dey know sef from February 1st, 2023 but cos of shame, he go still continue.
Mmm ... you have a point.
Nice conversation with you this morning. Have a lovely day.

284 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by mrvitalis(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Ttalk:

Are you for real ? The British , European , American , south African , Canadian ambassadors are visiting all the top contestants to preach peace

The only difference is obi refuses to invite them instead he goes visiting them to save cost as he has always done ... hosting such people would cost you millions which he doesn't want to waste ....

So charter car go and meet them 200k max

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Mmm ... you have a point.
Nice conversation with you this morning. Have a lovely day.
You too sir

3 Likes

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2022
Obi is now regarded as the mature person here!

5 Likes

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Well said by the writer.
Paid writer you mean

7 Likes

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by trutharena: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2022
There is no way I will change my mind on Tinubu and no amount of what haters say will be able to sway my decision.

306 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by izombie(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2022
Ttalk:

Peter obi is inconsequential but you used 6 lines in this your statements to insult him but only used 2 lines for atiku. Keep deceiving yourselves. The hate you guys have for PO is awful. Stop investing so much time to insult obi.
BtW, when will tinubu visit america?

15 Likes

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by seunmsg(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Paid writer you mean

You cry too much buddy.

220 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2022
seunmsg:

You cry too much buddy.
As e dey pain una, e dey sweet us.

7 Likes

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Redstubpen: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2022
OK
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2022
KillSars:

I feel ur pain... grin grin

Ur president is tinubu come next year weda u like it or not...

No it's you that have more pain,why did you cut off Odinga u.s ambassador visit before he lost election the same await your old criminal called tunibu.

10 Likes

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by FreeStuffsNG: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Asiwaju is the next President of Nigeria. Know this and know peace.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!

294 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today / APC Supporter Dies During Convention / Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.