Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding (52135 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Distances Self, Calls For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Gavel(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Investigative journalism is gradually dying in this country. So this journalist didn't deem it necessary to dig deep to actually find out what the problem was and why FFO is declining to give his approval to his daughter's marriage. What are we now supposed to do with this statement from the man. Why not balance the story?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by beyoncausme: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
congrats to him....
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by tpiander: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Superman11:

which lady ??

your girlfriend
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by mayorchelsea(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

The daughter get two father? Abi na English I no understand??

shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Yes,na u no understand English. Yemisi Wada is a daughter to former kwara state governor.
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Beesluv: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
tpiander:

You are a criminology grin
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by YEM101: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
That's ur problem!
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by confun: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
I learnt some pp dey rent father from market ..... smiley
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Superman11(m): 12:31am On Jul 02, 2015
tpiander:

your girlfriend

who is that? is it one Kilode??
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by kingtime(m): 1:06am On Jul 02, 2015
HEARTLESS MAN.
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Truckpusher(m): 1:26am On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
His opinion is not needed when LOVE is on cruise control
When that love hits a brick wall wall ,you'll soon realize how important family is when it comes to marriage.Some people are still behaving well in their marriages because they are well aware of the family members they would have to face if they kick up the dust.

I can't live my life well aware that my parents or either of them didn't approve of my marriage.

Whatever that happened people should always make peace with family members before you put your partner in an awkward position where she would be caught in the crossfire of your family feud - Who gets married to a girl that her father is totally out of the picture? undecided
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by amacastel: 1:55am On Jul 02, 2015
fireforfire:
Hmm.... Any marriage wey papa or mama no bless get as e be

Ffk is he a father if I hear he just a mere sperm donor thank God he won't come that's a grt sign the marriage will be successfully. The girl don't even care weather he come or not I know he is not going to be missed.
Ffk is so irresponsible
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by friends4ever(m): 3:49am On Jul 02, 2015
tpiander:
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/fani-kayode-distances-self-from-his.html

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/femi-fani-kayode-s-daughter-set-to-marry-jk-randle-s-son/197833/

did the husband meet her dad?

Good question...if he didn't meet her dad i would disown her for real. It's against our culture.
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by tpiander: 4:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Beesluv:

I am a criminology grin

ta leleyi?
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by tpiander: 4:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Superman11:

who is that? is it one Kilode??

Yes.
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Who told sey na you born the innocent ladies? Afterall am not sure you have been fathering them for long. A disgraceful son of Yoruba
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by ratatis(m): 4:54am On Jul 02, 2015
emilyone:
Is it not this same FFK that was being accused by one of his mistresses of sleeping with his daughters

That mistress is likely to be misconstrueing her rival mistresses for his daughters.
That man should be veritably robust - for him to have more than one mistress in charge of him is not a mean feat! tongue

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by ugoezeik(m): 6:04am On Jul 02, 2015
tpiander:
who is she marrying?
my senior broda
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Immarocks(f): 6:38am On Jul 02, 2015
am sure she did not approve your adulterous life too......so no lele
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by osaslord500(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2015
fireforfire:
Hmm.... Any marriage wey papa or mama no bless get as e be

Not when the papa na evil and stupid man.
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Beesluv: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2015
tpiander:

ta leleyi?

I don taya for your matter
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by tpiander: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Beesluv:

I don taya for my matter
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by tiredface: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2015
A DISFUNTIONAL FAMILY, WHAT'S THE ATTRACTION THERE.
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2015
... den who approved it

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by chiwondoski: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Name withheld y. that's how u notice some bloody liars
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by johnsonsegxy: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

The daughter get two father? Abi na English I no understand??

shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Yemisi wada, former wife of Ffk is the daughter to old kwara governor... Thank me later lol grin
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by adejoro87: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2015
gabby227:
Why will he approve of it wen he himself is yet to marry. Did you want his daughter to marry before him? Sycophant, his own is just to talk, that guy has no shame atall i pity for his children they really have father.........,. If this man is my father i for don dis-father am since
. if he did not marry how can he given birth to her.
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Superman11(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
tpiander:

Yes.

Leave that girl she wan carry belle via Narialand .. She nor fit commot for sexuality section. Me i be virgin oo
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Superman11(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
tpiander:

Yes.

That girl want carry belle for here ... she can't stay away from sexuality section.. me i be virgin ooh. i nor wan do am oo
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Thinking2050: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
this fani kayode is a disgrace to the world of integrity, value and intellectualism
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by tpiander: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Superman11:

That girl want carry belle for here ... she can't stay away from sexuality section.. me i be virgin ooh. i nor wan do am oo

Do am nah, nairaland is here for you.
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by Superman11(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
tpiander:

Do am nah, nairaland is here for you.

Na you i want oo
Re: Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding by tpiander: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'm already in a relationship with Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.