Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Buhari's Appointments So Far - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments So Far (49627 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Buhari's Appointments So Far What It Really Looks Like / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by tunergy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
dont8:
[size=14pt]And so, what has geographical area got to do with competency?
My question is, if they eventually picked someone from your region what will it translate to in the long run?
Obasanjo was Nigeria President for 8 good years and Ajegunle was better than Ota in his town, so
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by merry02(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
ope2711:
But Jonathan started this now!
must u put every shortcomings on past government?did u vote for change or continuity?GEJ favoured North tha south so buhari should follow suit....south must be relivant in his gov!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by mandax: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
@ aresa,

as you said, so because your lot felt that the SE was pillar of Jonathan's administration, you sold yourself wholesale to a Buhari group that hates democracy, and applies federal character only when it suits their people?

Small small, truth shall emerge - truth as to how Buhari who was rejected thrice by the SW was suddenly made a saint in 2015 by SW media.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by lyman720(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
olillywales:
BUHARI'S APPOINTMENTS SO FAR

1. INEC AG.CHAIRMAN - Amina Zakari - North

2. HEAD of Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Mordecai Ladan - North

3. Account-General of Federation - Ahmed Idris - North

4. CSO - Abdulrahman Mani - North

5. State Chief of Protocol - Lawal Kazaure - North

6. ADC - Lt. Col Mohammed Abubakar - North

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/buharis-appointments-so-far.html

7. SSA Media & Publicity - Garba Shehu -North

8. SA Media & Publicity - Femi Adeshina - South

U get ur correct information before posting it...Femi Adeshina is from the West,not South. Perhaps Northern,Southern,Eastern,and Western are all Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by steveben7(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
nairaland
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sonnyudoh(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Congratulations guys am so happy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by mightyhaze: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
sukkot:
its the healthiest precedent. i think this should be the new precedent. any tribe that the presidency is from should choose people from their tribe simply because you know them better and can control them better. it makes for a very effective government. all this mix and match is what is killing nigeria. buhari should choose all hausa. then next four years if a yoruba man wins presidency he should pick all yoruba. and ermmm when an igbo man ( not very likely in this century again lol. jonathan done spoil market for una ) wins presidency he should pick all his igbo brothers
very funny input my friend! Ur openly supportin nepotism in such a plural entity like nigeria.dats a major recipe 4 disaster.nuff said
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Emyben(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
We have always known this will happen.

Well its too early to judge but if this is how PMB is kickstarting his Administrations appointnents, then am afraid cos obviously we will be heading to NORTHENOCRACY.

Well, the easterners dont care. They just watching. They expect nothing so they aint gonna meet any dissapointments.

#my1kobo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by xcolanto(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
mightyhaze:
. Dis is absolutely unnecessary! Reasonable nigerians shd lend dia voices against dis kind of nepotism. Its not time 2 make jests ok?

And you are what gives you the right to question what i make jest to or not? Mr man or transgender! if you choose to jump into the lagoon over this post and i chose to laugh, how does my happiness concern your sadness or whatever it is that is wrong with you?? Be guided i don't normally respond to dumb posts doesn't mean am gentle! Now get off my mention Mr serious and i dont make jest bull crap! okbye!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by toprealman: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
ope2711:
But Jonathan started this now!
HOW? BY APPOINTING JEGA TO RIG HIM OUT? ABEG NOW, TELL ME HOW PLEASE.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
mightyhaze:
very funny input my friend! Ur openly supportin nepotism in such a plural entity like nigeria.dats a major recipe 4 disaster.nuff said
not nepotism. there was this bank in america called WASHINGTON MUTUAL. It has been swallowed up by CHASE now. this bank recognized that people are more effective when they work amongst their kind so if you go to any branch, its the same tribe working there. in a certain branch it will be all filipino, another one will be all african american, another will be all white, another will be all mexican etc etc
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by ipreach: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Mekurexx: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
slowly ts begin to unravel but the reality is the north will get top positions. presently there occupy powerful positions in the executive. the South-east just left with nothing. pitiable sight angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Did you make over 200 pips on Brent Crude from our first class Free Signals? Refer back to the most recent signal.
www.aheadmarket.com
Invite your friends.
The forex 'saviour' is finally here
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by CSTR2: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
And north has human resources than other regions?
dont8:
[size=14pt]And so, what has geographical area got to do with competency?
My question is, if they eventually picked someone from your region what will it translate to in the long run?
Obasanjo was Nigeria President for 8 good years and Ajegunle was better than Ota in his town, so
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by aresa: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
[s]
mandax:
@ aresa,

as you said, so because your lot felt that the SE was pillar of Jonathan's administration, you sold yourself wholesale to a Buhari group that hates democracy, and applies federal character only when it suits their people?

Small small, truth shall emerge - truth as to how Buhari who was rejected thrice by the SW was suddenly made a saint in 2015 by SW media.
[/s]

Ignorant TaNoid rants bore me..
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by steveben7(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
All I care a transparent govt dat wil fight corruption and improve d economy I dnt care if is a northerner or a fulani d ones jonathan appointed wot did dey do
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Rastamann: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Why are people complaining? Are we not one Nigeria? Menn, we should be more concerned on how to make sure that these people perform and the welfare of the masses are improved are improved upon.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
gen2briz:
I don't fu*cking care about their region, I just want good and transparent governance.

In PMB /PYO I trust.

SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by tucky200(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
doncaster:
How many SWners has Oga presido appoint?
He is not through with his appointment....so use ur senses and stop being a dummy
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by Burger01(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Please kindly point out the useless part of this thread mr useless.
Tell me what you gained from this biggoted thread and tell me what I don't already know Mr. Follow follow robotundecided
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by CSTR2: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by mightyhaze: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
xcolanto:

And you are what gives you the right to question what i make jest to or not? Mr man or transgender! if you choose to jump into the lagoon over this post and i chose to laugh, how does my happiness concern your sadness or whatever it is that is wrong with you?? Be guided i don't normally respond to dumb posts doesn't mean am gentle! Now get off my mention Mr serious and i dont make jest bull crap! okbye!! grin grin
ur obviously a legend in stupidity! Jst a lil bit of good advice n ur hoppin up n down like a bonono.pathetic!
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by docphresh(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by myproperty(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
kevinberry:
The mod that push this trash to front-page,I blame your parents for adding to our problems in this country and they are dammed forever

And to you op,if when writing this trash,the purpose was to cause some tribal,region hating result....

I say,dammed you and your parents also

Damnation would only come to the person that is not factual between you and the op. If the op lied in the thread he would be damned but if not, then you would receive the damnation, since you are in love with curses.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by oyogunle: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
It has always been like this. The North alwayss hold major office even in the days of OBJ.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by CSTR2: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by dont8(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
DikeOha882:
And north has human resources than other regions?
[size=14pt]What has resources got do with appointments?
Will the appointees take the resources back to their respective regions?
What have you benefited directly from someone appointed in your region except to loot the treasury. [/size]
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by DoubleDee4U(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Please don't mix up political offices with that of civil service positions.
You are very wrong!
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far by sukkot: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Btw, this is the same north with the lowest amount of skilled human capital?
The same backward north with the lowest HDI index in africa?
The same backward north that destroyed this country for decades.

How can any sane individual expect these same people to create a developed nation when they can't even educate their girl child.
Am i the only one seeing the madness in all these?
ahhhh but see, you southerners are very short sighted. it is not about being smart. it is about might and power. while all your teenagers and early twenties in the south are busy partying, chasing women, gold digging men, doing 419, looking for money to oppress each other, walking through thousands of miles of hot desert to get to europe etc etc, these northern youths are all joining the army. all the military planes in nigeria are flown by teenage hausa boys, they are operating every military equipment in nigeria. so when it comes down to it ? hausa have used their brain to corner all the military spots and thats what matters. they have the power. we are at their mercy.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.