Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,744 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man (59695 Views)

Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by optimusprime2(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2015
tohpahz:
Op.. i like u jare.. u did well.
I dunno who owns this country anymore.. oyinbo or Nigerians..
Oh chim!
Just because his skin is white,he can do waheva he likes shey.. ((bleaching on my mind grin)
Your signature tore me open lol...
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by mike404(m): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Reading
Very funny tongue
DESCARTES YOU NOR DEY SLEEP NI
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Ojdanavigator(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Hilarious.... !

1 Like

Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 02, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Bro,you and that market lady were the only true Nigerians inside that bank,others are idiioots and fools. Had it been I was there, the useless Albinos would have join that line.

My former wife is from Germany, I feeded her,clothed her, sex her and control her from up to down till they days she said ain't not going back to Africa and got her butt kicked out of my life till today.

Believe me, most Nigerians are mugu with low life and useless,they only rant about tribe and religion but can't face them albinos. What a shame feeling second class in front of a useless foreigner.

God forbid.

MEN I LOVE YOU FOR THIS

2 Likes

Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by abtmaviz(m): 12:21am On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is the problem we experience cos of arse licking and inferiority complex.

Three gbosa to the Op for a job well done.

Lalasticlala, this deserve Fp because the Op is a real Nwa afor

*chilling in West Germany with President Michelle doing her pedicure*

With this now I can JEGA'ed any goddammit that crosses my path without due process

Egocentric in Nigeria banks.. Na tori for another dat
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2015
They are our 'foreign investors' be patient with them please. Naija needs them now more than ever..
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by bummyla(m): 12:24am On Jul 02, 2015
Thank You For Your Courage And Boldness Bros! We Need More People Like You In This Country!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 02, 2015
He is enjoying what his brothers have done for him. What his ancestors have laid down for him. Let us do the same. undecided
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 02, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
They are our 'foreign investors' be patient with them please. Naija needs them now more than ever..

JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF,

FOREIGN INVESTORS MY FOOT, HAVE YOU EVER WORK WITH ONE OF THOSE FOREIGN COMPANY AND SEE HOW THEM TREAT THERE BLACK WORKERS LIKE ANIMALS angry

3 Likes

Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Ekaka1(m): 12:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:
Will this make Osibanjo and El Rufai taller? If not, I don't really care.
No it make one of them "Osibande"......in PMB's voice . By the way, can you book that appointment with "Michelle of West Grrmany" for the Daura-snail (when we say make e produce his school certificate or even safiticate una no gree). Una see una life now tongue grin

1 Like

Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by sonnyudoh(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS ARE AM SO HAPPY

Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by dokunbam(m): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2015
your head dey there,
Ori pe jare omo olope
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:

You should, really
Cheers
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by MustyDanYaro: 12:47am On Jul 02, 2015
True life experience. I left my space on the queue at Frankfurt airport for about 20 seconds. Even though i told the oyibo man before i left to pick up an envelope for tax returns, oyibo man said i must go join the queue again.

7 Likes

Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 02, 2015
sarmiie:
Someone who knows his worth and value. I'm sure the 'educated' ones in the queue decided to keep shut while the market woman was talking about the injustice.

Just goes to show that education does not a superior mind make.

I knowwww!!!
I love that woman
....and the OP is a hero in my book

1 Like

Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2015
phabulux:

Seun, I was mad enough - or drunk enough - to read this to the end, but do us all the favour of putting something remarkably sensinble on front page. Now, you might not have expected this, but, even the President and most Ambassadors visit this site.

Maybe you are in an alcohol induced stupor cheesy.....no disrespect meant
I say this because the post is very interesting....exactly the kind of thing I want leaders and the led alike to read
So I really do not get what your post is about?

1 Like

Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2015
kamez:
reminds me of a similar experience I had last yr wen I visited owerri.

I went to diamond bank along MCC road to withdraw with my ATM. card. and met quite a lot of people on the queue so I joined them.

suddenly 2 expired oyibo abi Lebanese guys walked Into the premises smoking , and marched straight to the machine with one of the bank guards

see as everybody just clear road for them like mumu..

anyway I refused o. I said I must withdraw before them. the security man wanted to try rubbish, omo I
dash the guy big WAKA with my 10 fingers and told the white guys to clear road make I withdraw b4 I loose temper. they just obeyed jeje.

so I withdrew and left the other mumu customers standing there

Gives him an e-handshake...no, an e- hug
cool

1 Like

Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2015
most nigerians would not speak up! a lot of nigerians act like slaves.

1 Like

Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 02, 2015
Missmossy:
Wow!!!

I love this cheesy

It has made my night grin grin

Mine too!!!
I feel a little drunk from the excitement cheesy
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by dokunbam(m): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2015
crazygod:
This FTC crew, how do u guys do it? Abeg show me the way biko. Me to wan FTC.
eya sorry o

always be alert
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by anselm791(m): 1:03am On Jul 02, 2015
Me man! You said the encounter was hilarious, why the hell am I not laughing now?
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by sparkleRed(f): 1:04am On Jul 02, 2015
I hate reading stories like dis, nw all am thinking of @ dis hour is a thousand and one thing I would ve said 2 d man had I bin in dat situation.
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 02, 2015
Chai!!! YOroBAzzz!!! They should try to be noiseless and it will make Nigeria as beautiful as the cute face of tohpahz my crush that won't crush my heart, not to talk of breaking it by bashing it to eat after crashing it.
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 02, 2015
They treat you like crap in their Country and treat you like crap in your own Country....well done bros, he dare not do that in his own Country.
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Chai!!! YOroBAzzz!!! They should try to be noiseless and it will make Nigeria as beautiful as the cute face of tohpahz my crush that won't crush my heart, not to talk of breaking it by bashing it to eat after crashing it.
closed mouth don't get fed fool
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by sammyhilfiger(m): 1:19am On Jul 02, 2015
:-XA Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man ....Hahaha....I so love it whenever yoruba people fight
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 02, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
closed mouth don't get fed fool
k
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by ogokam: 1:23am On Jul 02, 2015
I once experienced that at Park n Shop, VI where we had quite a queue at all the cash/payment points one day n all were agitated. When it got to my turn, a whitey just appear for my side n d cashier just ignored me n started attending to him. I asked her what she was doing and she replied that the man only had one item to pay for so I should chill while she quickly sorted him out. I calmly told her to attend to me since it was my turn but she insisted. I told her that if she tried collecting d man's money, I would show her. I told d white man to back off and go join d queue. Others behind me now raised their voice, including the Indians and Chinese there also. The man bowed his head and disappeared with his item.

4 Likes

Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by lucky032(m): 1:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:

And you will continue to remain in third world country
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by henryelfhel: 2:11am On Jul 02, 2015
because ur a m*nk*y and babbos and resides in zoo;>
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Smooyis(m): 2:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Op na only you dey inside the bank with them. Nobody don say he witness wetin happen, or add or subtract from your story.
I therefore put it to u that it is a fallacious story. I mean say na lie lie.
How i wish it was true sha.
Re: BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man by Muscomide: 2:19am On Jul 02, 2015
MustyDanYaro:
True life experience. I left my space on the queue at Frankfurt airport for about 20 seconds. Even though i told the oyibo man before i left to pick up an envelope for tax returns, oyibo man said i must go join the queue again.

Damn right too! You ought to rejoin that queue like the Oyinbo said. All that nonsense our people do booking space on queues really infuriates me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Income Tax In Nigeria (Ugometrics) / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) / I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.