Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. (1569 Views)

Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by antifailure(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Thread Removed.
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by Galaxypoduction: 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
You see, this is where the problem is: "SEX B4 MARRIAGE."

The lady is not an ordinary creature, that is how she will be behaving after they wed. She is suffering for evil spirit.

Yellow ladies!!! Some of them are Ogbanje.
Besides, Op na u jhoor.
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by INTROVERT(f): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Story story
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by ITbomb(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
K
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by Galaxypoduction: 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Story story
INTROVERT. I think you are sleeping when this one was created
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by marshalcarter: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lolz

Mr....if you knw whr church dey....drive 440km/s enter there nanananana

Meanwhile...

Na ogbanje you carry sogrin

1 Like

Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2015
Too long!!!
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by SBMG(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Listen to
Day 'n' Night By Mr. Ace x E.O> https://my.notjustok.com/track/4780/ace-x-eo-day-n-night-official-mrace
|Inquiries: ‎07068745658 |
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by ogunvic41(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2015
She is either possessed or has a spiritual husband. The guy shld see a deliverance pastor.
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by antifailure(m): 12:20am On Jul 02, 2015
ogunvic41:
She is either possessed or has a spiritual husband. The guy shld see a deliverance pastor.

you mean the guy or the girl. I believe the girl is the person that needs deliverance not the guy, and meanwhile the girl refused to agree that she is being disturbed by negative powers.
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:35am On Jul 02, 2015
This is a serious case.

I believe that the girl is possessed.

I'll advice u to tell your friend to break up with the girl and immediately go for deliverance.

May God help him.

1 Like

Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by ogunvic41(m): 5:00am On Jul 02, 2015
antifailure:

you mean the guy or the girl. I believe the girl is the person that needs deliverance not the guy, and meanwhile the girl refused to agree that she is being disturbed by negative powers.
Both bt the guy will initiate the whole thing
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by antifailure(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Galaxypoduction:
You see, this is where the problem is: "SEX B4 MARRIAGE."

The lady is not an ordinary creature, that is how she will be behaving after they wed. She is suffering for evil spirit.

Yellow ladies!!! Some of them are Ogbanje.
Besides, Op na u jhoor.
. I removed the post bcox the guy might see it or even the lady usualy visit Nairaland , I narrated the whole thing the way she would easily understand. Why are u saying is me. But the girl actually yellow non be small, some times she changes appearance accoding to what dd guy said.
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by antifailure(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
This is a serious case.

I believe that the girl is possessed.

I'll advice u to tell your friend to break up with the girl and immediately go for deliverance.

May God help him.
but how can he possibly break up without offending the girl. I removed the post bcox the guy might saw it or even the lady usualy visit Nairaland , I narrated the whole thing the way she would easily understand. But the girl actually yellow non be small, some times she changes appearance accoding to what dd guy said.
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by Galaxypoduction: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sorry for saying "it was you" sir.
WHEN SOMEONE Is CHANGING FACIAL EXPRESSION, THEY ARE OGBANJE my bro: frm experience.
I am even afraid that the lady might punish the guy if he breaks up with her.
But anyway, breaking up with her is the best decision my bro.
But, make the guy pray well make the girl no go use her evil power if he breaks up.
You see courtship period is hard oo, spotting "LIFE DESTROYING LADIES" is difficult, expecially when you don have intercoure, all the power of the guy would had been CAPTURED.
Ma se Loogun E.
antifailure:
. I removed the post bcox the guy might saw it or even the lady usualy visit Nairaland , I narrated the whole thing the way she would easily understand. Why are u saying is me. But the girl actually yellow non be small, some times she changes appearance accoding to what dd guy said.
Re: See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read. by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
antifailure:
but how can he possibly break up without offending the girl. I removed the post bcox the guy might saw it or even the lady usualy visit Nairaland , I narrated the whole thing the way she would easily understand. But the girl actually yellow non be small, some times she changes appearance accoding to what dd guy said.

Hmm.

Well, he will have to.

Or better still, let him go for deliverance and then do away with the girl.
He should not talk to her again

(1) (Reply)

How Women Test Men: Tips On How To Successfully Pass These Tests / I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister / Optical Illusion: What Do You See? Two Old People Or Three People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.