Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (260997 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ifende(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2009
@mide2008
srsupport released the official update in the early hours of today,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ekonibaje(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2009
My 2bg E,hw na dey,i need 2thks dis 2 genius 4 all cöntributn -and also nt givg up,engima 1o gbosa,enitan also wth 1o gbosa,am which both long life,and prosperty,and mr adewest thks so much 4 ur sat huntg,but enitan tell me why E-(cholink went off on ur birthday day?olofofo thks so much.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ifende(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2009
@ekonibaje
Thanks for the call,
That was a surprising call, i didn't expect it.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2009
@ mide2008
                   sir, u dont ve to depend only on srsupport. Sat-mac is good and fast in posting upgrade for the supported receivers. I also hail olofofo for uploading the upgrade by that time of night. U can visit the site for easy download.
@ olofofo
              thank u for the receiver classification. Now even if i dont see the model of my receiver i can download anyone that fall in its class and wam!! it works. The same apply to everyone , dont just wait or continue searching for ur receiver model number, just refer to the last page of season 2 and get the class where ur receiver falls, even if echolink or starsat once they re of the same class of chips it ll work for u.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by xwallace(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2009
I dey salute all d men in da hood.Can someone pls tell me how to upgrade strong decoder srt 4650.@Olofofo,oga moderator twins could u pls tell me what is require for one to be a member of G-group and d website address.Never mind my too much question.Giver never lack.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2009
@ olofofo, activate my gmail for d google group, odupitanenitan@gmail.com thanks, what about d 4m, u going there tomorrow?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2009
Etv-telemedia showed arsenal vs burn from sixty something minutes and was about to show eveton match from supersport 3 before they went off. Me i tire for all those feed chnnels abi na where all the satellite tv channels in south africa dey test-run their progrmms.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2009
@ pit,i started watching that match as from 50mins that was when i put on my tv,i guessed it must have been on. sirius is far better than w3a. Globecast is coming out with a big bang. I CANT DO WITHOUT FUN AND LOVING GUYS ON THE FORUM. ikan to wun anybody lo le fenu won so.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2009
@enitan

welcome to the group. again. i will give the lady a call tomorrow to know what's up.

xwallace:

I dey salute all d men in da hood.Can someone pls tell me how to upgrade strong decoder.@Olofofo, could u pls tell me what is require for one to be a member of G-group and d website address.Never mind my too much question.Giver never lack.

try and get an established member to vouch for you, what kind of strong decoder are you using? you conveniently left it out. also what update are you looking for?

mide2008:

@olofofo, thanks for the ali3329c update posted in the G group it really came handy as srsupport.com as not released any. The file you posted is a rar file,  for the benefit of those who doesn't  have rar file extractor may be you should upload one, i would have love to do it but presently i dont have a good internet connectivity.  What is multichoice up to, why do they want to instal nilesat at their office and i dont think they need a local installer to do that as they have their own team of engineers. 

.rar format is for portability, here's a link to where you can get winrar www.rarlab.com, besides Google has issues with .bin and .exe extensions.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 09, 2009
av been watchng lots of sports clips on d etv feed 12710h, on sirius, and i dont hav any regrets sacrificing w3a for it.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by idyday(m): 7:12am On Mar 09, 2009
@olofofo,i have just mailed u.pls kindly grant my request! @all,pls who knows if i can get a net 2.4 dish at Aba and at what price?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ekonibaje(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2009
Olofofo,u are 2much,enitan u nvr replied me,why do u took d echolink signal on ur birthday,mide thks so much,i do appreciate u alot,pls let d house leave d issue of satman,or sat woman,let put ur focus on freebies,thks in million,d moderator and all house.engma am waitng 4 a nice sat finder as a gift.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by xwallace(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2009
@olofofo,thanks alot.i'm using srt 4650 and d update that will work on mytv or other cheesy
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jossybless(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2009
@eko onibaje @ All

I want to appreciate eko onibaje for all his efforts to assist my uncle who lives in Ajah to install his dish though the work has not been done but however all the efforts to get the work done is well appreciated. it shows that when some one is in needs memebers of this forum surely rally round support, hence this forum is a place to be. Secondly, update on debugging of the freezing presently expereinced on jsc+1+2+3+4 pls help!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sambass(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2009
@all
Gurus of the house i want make una help me link me to where to get jsc sports patch and how to make it work on my 4560 and greetings to adewest,olofofo,enitan,bigjoe and all the members of the house keep the good work going.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by biggjoe(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2009
i wasnt around to wish enitan and enigma happy birthday. all the same, im still wishing them a belated happy b-day.

looks like there are 3 of us here with March B-day. mine is on the 20th.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sambass(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2009
Biggjoe where u dey i dey awka my no is 08034837521 call me make we talk
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by mofea(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2009
Happy to be on season 3.Check on eutelsat w3 4 cricket 11183 v 5710 enjoy!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by twinstaiye(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2009
@all
New strong patch that open jsc sports channel and MYTV Africa channel is released.  Enjoy while it lasted.  grin grin grin

Google FTA groups members can check the files section for the patch.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Ecowas4All(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2009
@All,
Enough of the sex of forumites, this discourse should be sex blind.

@All
My Jack will not carry me beyond 22 Degrees West so if Daarsat is not on 18 Deg West, They Should Forget, i won't be searching.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Ecowas4All(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2009
@All
For those who have problems tracking PAS7/10
I noticed something strange on Saturday.
All V transponders went dead for a couple of hours and indeed only 4020 Series could pick H for a while. The X Series Could not pick V transponders. However the H transponders were all very active, almost 85% quality!!!!!.
So anytime you are about to pull out your hair because you don't seem to be able to pick PAS 7/10 don't panic. Relax drink some cold water and alternate the Polarity!!!!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Ecowas4All(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2009
@All
Are there many people here who have tried inputting keys into their 20 Series or X series? I tried with the 20 Series this week end. Your guess is as good as mine. Yes I failed. Couldn't see any BISS keys. I hope i have more luck with the X series which i'll try this week end.

@Salamander.
Back to square 1 no show. I had to reset the receiver before i could get 30% quality on X series for PAS 7/10 on the combined. You Can't believe it!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sambass(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2009
please give us link on how to get the new patch for jsc sports on strong
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sambass(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2009
please give us link on how to get the new patch for jsc sports on strong
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ twins, is it the patch that opens MYTV AFRICA, or its due to some technical hitches? pls reply.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ecowas

Too bad. Let's plan and move your dish. And pls make a platform so that 'tall' men like us can stand on and work comfortably.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by tijays: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2009
Strong update jsc h**p://www.sat-television.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=99870&d=1236617075
You may need to register
None google group members should not be denied the freebies.
Since we are not allowed to be members, let's help non members
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by twinstaiye(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2009
enitan2002:

@ twins, is it the patch that opens MYTV AFRICA, or its due to some technical hitches? pls reply.
It is the patch that opens mytvafrica, the patch specifically stated it. I had tried it and it works.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ twins,am still waitn 4 d file at d google group, what will mytv do against that hack now?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by twinstaiye(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2009
enitan2002:

@ twins,am still waitn 4 d file at d google group, what will mytv do against that soil now?
check the "files" section. i already uploaded the patch.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by mide2008(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2009
@twinstaye can you please give us link to the patch or is it the same patch as the one for aljazeera sport
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by xwallace(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2009
Someone pls tell me how to upgrade srt 4650.@Twins help me for G-group registration,my email:xwallace4u@gmail.com or tell me pls how i will go about it.Givers never lack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.