Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate (28275 Views)

Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray / Gambia Stalemate: Reps To Debate Asylum For Jammeh In Nigeria / OPEC Meeting Concludes In Stalemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by MKO4ever(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2015
cy4cent:
I love this news , despite being a Buhari fan !!!

If as the head of the house you allow people insult n beat your wife cos she did something wrong, n you turned a blind eye n deaf ear , it will only be a matter of time before same treatment is melted to you.

Is it now he wants to reconcile them , he wanted them to rubbish Tinubu, now they can even boycott a meeting with him, more will follow , let's wait for season 2 of the movie titled : I belong to nobody , n I belong to everybody ,staring Saraki, Dogora, Buhari, etc.

Moral of the story never expose members of your house to public ridicule .

Una nor dey sleep? shocked

1 Like

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by drtwist(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2015
so even with the president in attendance this people still refuse to respect themselves hope they are not casting shadow in the capability of the president.

1 Like

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2015
cy4cent:

Nobody is disputing the fact that Tinubu is PMB's godfather.

This is not the first godfather Nigeria has had, I wonder why people suddenly realised the word ''godfather'' .

Let's start promoting independent candidacy then we won't have godfathers. I really do support independent candidates.

Team #independent candidates#
How did Tinubu become PMB's godfather with a mere contribution of 500,000 votes margin in six Sw states? Tinubu and his SW region's contribution to the president's victory was modest to say the least. If you call him godfather, I wonder what you will call Kwankwaso? Mega Godfather?

4 Likes

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by OLAplusONE(m): 6:26am On Jul 02, 2015
@ cy4cent I love ur constructive ideas. Thumbs up !

1 Like

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by cy4cent(f): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Too bad for you Tinubu has been rendered inconsequential!!! Poor you. He will even need to dobale for Saraki if he ever wants to have opportunity of nominating even a common special advisor let alone a minister

I don't know why people like you cannot make a single statement without insult, probably cos you think that's how a society should be. i have replied alot of quotes here without insults cos they were mature n responsible in their comments.

Did you see where i said Tinubu is my role model ? what brought about poor you n too bad for you? you really need to grow up .

Gosh!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by cy4cent(f): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

How did Tinubu become PMB's godfather with a mere contribution of 500,000 votes margin in six Sw states? Tinubu and his SW region's contribution to the president's victory was modest to say the least. If you call him godfather, I wonder what you will call Kwankwaso? Mega Godfather?

I don't respond to people like you, sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by cy4cent(f): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2015
OLAplusONE:
@ cy4cent I love ur constructive ideas. Thumbs up !

Thanks dear !!!

2 Likes

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by cy4cent(f): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2015
MKO4ever:

Una nor dey sleep? shocked

Lol. different time zone . #Winks
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by arabbunkum: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2015
They cannot be summoned to a meeting by an ordinary cattle rearer from Daura.

1 Like

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by dullassini(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2015
cy4cent:

All men with their opinions, you can differ it's allowed.
Are you comfortable with Saraki in that position now? we talking about anti - corruption , does Saraki n those at the helm of affairs in NASS now represent agents of anti corruption?

Let's not be blinded with sentiments cos we want to be vindictive of a single man.

There is an adage that says if you go blind cos you don't want to see your enemies, then you won't even have eyes to see your friends !!!
No b lie. I'm from kwara state u need to come to my state n see the level of damage saraki has done, all dis people hailing him are ignorant of saraki's person. Tinubu is no saint but his better than saraki by a mile!

4 Likes

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by wallbuilder(m): 6:38am On Jul 02, 2015
I belong to everybody,and I belong to nobody.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by cy4cent(f): 6:40am On Jul 02, 2015
dullassini:
No b lie. I'm from kwara state u need to come to my state n see the level of damage saraki has done, all dis people hailing him are ignorant of saraki's person. Tinubu is no saint but his better than saraki by a mile!

Thanks bro !
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Peeps been playing Buhari like a ball.

They have finally realised how brainless the daura dulllard is.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by doctokwus: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2015
I don't even understand this man we all sacrificed a lot to ensure victory for at the polls.
If this story is true;how can the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and leader of his party call a meeting of his party members and some decide to boycott it!
Later someone will come and deny that its not d president that called d meeting.
Saraki and Dogara can easily be whipped into line by a president that understands his historic mandate and goes into office with the urgency and drastic solution the Nigeria situation demands.
But here we have a PMB that I honestly don't understand if he actually understands what and what he is supposed to do and the emergency and drastic solutions the problems he inherited from his predecessor and those he has heaped upon himself by his inactions, demands!
PMB just cannot,cannot afford not to succeed!!
The only way I see is for him to start coming down with the whip and take drastic executive actions,powers he has.Our institutions he seems to rely on are presently too weak and compromised on all fronts by d same politicians and vested interests he seeks to reform and get into line!!

2 Likes

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by stinggy(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2015
cy4cent:

Nobody is disputing the fact that Tinubu is PMB's godfather.

This is not the first godfather Nigeria has had, I wonder why people suddenly realised the word ''godfather'' .

Let's start promoting independent candidacy then we won't have godfathers. I really do support independent candidates.

Team #independent candidates#

As good as it sounds, it is not feasible in this part of the world. I doubt a single independent candidate will even win in a ward election. Who will campaign for him/her on empty stomach, in an era where stomach infrastructure reign supreme?
These parties drop the needed money to 'buy' electorates for their candidates.

Btw, I think INEC has allowed for independent candidacy or am I just mixing things up?

1 Like

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by KINGSNEEZE(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2015
The problem of we Nigerians is that we re too sentimental, I strongly believe that deep inside us we know d truth, Gej killed Nig, Gej is not a perfect president but to be candid with u guys if d Buhari we have seen in d last 33days is d same Buhari we will be seeing till d next 4yrs then I will beat my chest in confident and tell u that Gej is 10x better than Buhari, bcus d present landlord of aso rock have not make a single smart move so far, so far what I have seen is a man that is so confuse that reversed every decision he ve made so far. If he continue dis way,then am afraid by the end of his tenure he won't achieve half of wat Gej achieved. Someone should bookmark dis and quote me later

4 Likes

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by babyhrt(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Azedplus:

Am not begging to differ with u ; Tinubu is not the one insisting on the choice of the NASS leadership but the party , The party has excos ( nwc,board of trustee ,etc ) and if all these wings will back him ( Tinubu ) then it means He has a point.This is politics and Tinubu is like a prophet He looks beyond today (like him or not ) and He has antecedents on this e.g
1.Tambuwal speakership in the 7th Assembly ; Didn't He prove his worth a speaker loved by all
2.Fashola as Lagos governor ; Tinubu saw something in him and Fashola become a new model for govs in Nigeria
3.Tinubu himself was a last man standing during the PDP Tsunami in southwest and what is the outcome
The issue goes beyond what the onlookers understand
Sorry sir u are very wrong sir. APC has just one organ and the is the NEC....APC has no BOT yet....Audu Ogbe said so in a recent interview he granted...APC is yet to sort out their bot election. .having clear dat,the only functioning organ I.e the NEC is effectively in th pocket of Tinubu cos virtually all of dem came on board tru him....if I dnt know at all,at least we both know how Oyegun emerged as party and NEC chairman and ofcos Lie Mohamed, unless u want to tell me u bliv in that controversial and charade of a congress dat tru up Oyegun...in summary Tinubu is the one deciding who get wht in the party....he only hides behind a toothless Party NEC to carry out this.

Talking abt him being a prophet.....he must be a prophet of doom cos as far as civil servants in lagos can tell...Fashola was a cosmetic disaster. a champion in propaganda and a legend in planting flowers...a stooge that dat ur prophet put their to help xpand his business empire a role he played well....he cudnt even fix drainages...each time rain falls....ikeja the capital of the state shakes from the fear of being submerged....wht a prophet.
Another prophet has arisen and dat is Saraki Tinubu shud take dat.

4 Likes

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Dbestmax(m): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2015
lordTK:
Ha! APC is a mistake Nigeria will endure for 4years unless God directly intervenes. #onechance.
my brother u sabi....The men are turning Nigeria into a northern affair. ....God abeg o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Truckpusher(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Good news - It's time to teach Buhari one or two things about the same democracy he never wanted but killed and threatened in other to govern under the same ideology.Let's see how he would be able to keep his ego in check while delivering on his mouth-watery campaign promises to Nigerians.

#BUHARIWEAREWAITING.

1 Like

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by generaliy07(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Meanwhile, read part three of the Diary of the village boy, EVENING OF SHOCKS, get your Shock-resistant Vest on before reading, lol

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/02/diary-of-a-regular-village-boy-3-the-evening-of-shocks/
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by stinggy(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Too bad for you Tinubu has been rendered inconsequential!!! Poor you. He will even need to dobale for Saraki if he ever wants to have opportunity of nominating even a common special advisor let alone a minister
Funny you. Can you tell why he'll need to dobale to get his candidates in as Ministers and PAs?
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by worksmart(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2015
How can we be sure of the date of these photos.

Something is not making sense.

Buhari who apparently has not been seen exchanging a single word with any journalist on camera (video), is allowing photographers to photograph his every move including sensitive meetings?

Buhari who doesn't have time to appear in any current live events or to hola a single press conference, or visit Boko victims or tanker explosion victims appears to be running up and down being a mediator?

Buhari who has not managed to form his cabinet apparently has plenty a time chasing people around to be a mediator for them?

If it is not making sense then there is some sort deception.

All is not well with country, the change we voted for no where to be found.

ochejoseph:
In a bid to resolve the crisis that has ravaged the ruling All Progressive congress APC, General Mohammadu Buhari late on Wednesday night met with the warring factions in the House of Representatives at the presidential Villa Abuja.
Although Majority of the Lawmakers loyal to the Speaker Rt Hon Dogara boycotted the meeting the Gbajabiamilla faction were seen in their numbers at the venue of the meeting.

A lawmaker who spoke to TMS on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the issue said the lawmakers could not reach an agreement despite the intervention of General Buhari and Professor Osinbajo due to the insistence of the Gbajabiamilla Faction on producing the House leader, as such the meeting ended on a stalemate.

It will be recalled that the crisis in the party escalated on Tuesday with the press release by the former national chairman of the party Chief Bisi Akande and the reply by the former Chairman of the nPDP Alhaji Kawu Baraje.

SOURCE: http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2015/07/dogara-faction-bycotts-meeting-with.html

1 Like

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Mufasa27(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2015
I think Baba One chance is an understatement,Baba Stand still is the right word to qualify this man !
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by simpleseyi: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2015
lordTK:
Ha! APC is a mistake Nigeria will endure for 4years unless God directly intervenes. #onechance.

We endured PDP satanic rule for 16 years, so we are patient enough to give APC at least one year to prove itself.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by GreenT: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2015
cy4cent:

Are you comfortable with Saraki in that position now? we talking about anti - corruption , does Saraki n those at the helm of affairs in NASS now represent agents of anti corruption?

Let's not be blinded with sentiments cos we want to be vindictive of a single man.

There is an adage that says if you go blind cos you don't want to see your enemies, then you won't even have eyes to see your friends !!!

Are you saying Saraki is the decided of implementation of Nigeria law, is house of assembly the same with Nigeria judiciary and anti corruption office, didn't we have laws in place to fight corruption, have we been implementing any? If Nigeria institutions are functional, the sarakis and other corrupt nigerians will be prosecuted by right authority and not by the APC.

Didn't you hear about aquitances of FFK and Kashamu ? Is it about the house or about upholding relevant institution policies.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Good news - It's time to teach Buhari one or two things about the same democracy he never wanted but killed and threatened in other to govern under the same ideology.Let's see how he would be able to keep his ego in check while delivering on his mouth-watery campaign promises to Nigerians.

#BUHARIWEAREWAITING.

[size=14pt]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .We're jammin', jammin', [/size]

[size=14pt] . . . . . . . . . . . .oh look^^^ its the online wailing goon [/size] grin grin
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2015
cy4cent:

I don't respond to people like you, sorry.

you already did tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Chigold101(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2015
lordTK:
this is a bitter truth...
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2015
... still politics

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Rexology: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2015
cy4cent:

You are the one that is heavily blind-folded by sentiments. Does Tinubu has the MORAL right to accuse Saraki of being corrupt? Is Tinubu not corrupt? When have Tinubu and co become anti-corruption agents? If you don't like the fact that Saraki is the Senate President, just quench your life so you can have peace. For you not have noticed the element of sentiment your demostrated in this post, means that you have lost control over your sentiment, to the point that you consciously and unconsciously demostrate it in the public.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by KanwuliaJara: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Up At APC!
I think una say PDP na WAHALA party?
APC cannot live as long as PDP welehi-telehi! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) / Fayose Shares Food Stuff In Okeyinmi, Ado Ekiti Today / Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.