Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable (23835 Views)

Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch / Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by philips70(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Read this your post again...

Just did and it says there was a criminal who just left office. He and the wife are Nigerian version of Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos. They will never get rest till they return the loot.

1 Like

Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pangea:

Unfortunately, Tinubu that masterminded his victory has been turned to a pariah!

Back to the topic,
If he dare release that list before the settling of the chaos in his home base.
His case will be worse than that of Jonathan.

can you please caL whynotthetruth to order, he is derailing
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think you are a better orator and politician that's why I called you.

Ideylaff come carry dis guy give am work make hin leave gals for here alone

Babes are part of the spices in politicstongue gringrin

And having a sweet babe like you gladdens the heart hence I am making plans to get at Oremssss...he's becoming an obstacle to my dream cool...

Plz I no wan your guy...carry am dey go...I still dey rest for the one wey I teach for Monday cum Tuesday...I dey holiday grin
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Alphaoscar: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Caseless:
I pray BUHARI listen to Tinubu more. He's d one to thank for his emergence.

Its not even a matter of thanking him for his emergence but he need this guy's brain and his team. Even if Tinubu is corrupt as some are trying to make us believe he should find a way to manage him and get the best out of him.

Tinubu as a man will do a lot to make this government success but what can he do if the story of him and his group are been sidelined is true? No be siddon look the Bros go dey?

1 Like

Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Nah so u go dey make our case, a public affair always
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Bibidear(f): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

So far you're soft enoughtongue then we are good to go cool
nah,i am as hard as a rock and i am simply big
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Pangea: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Abeg
I no dey interfere for man/woman matter o!
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
philips70:

Just did and it says there was a criminal who just left office. He and the wife are Nigerian version of Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos. They will never get rest till they return the loot.

smh
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Pangea: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Its not even a matter of thanking him for his emergence but he need this guy's brain and his team. Even if Tinubu is corrupt as some are trying to make us believe he should find a way to manage him and get the best out of him.

Tinubu as a man will do a lot to make this government success but what can he do if the story of him and his group are been sidelined is true? No be siddon look the Bros go dey?

You can call Tinubu anything but you can fault him as a master strategist and his uncanny ability of getting the best team for the job.

1 Like

Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:

nah,i am as hard as a rock and i am simply big

Noooo...you need Nafdac recertification because with those qualities SON will deny you accreditation as it is dangerous to our ecosystem...
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pangea:

Abeg
you came late to the party, we ve analysed the nitty gritty of this topic.

Kudos to passingshot for this nice thread, tell that whynotthetruth to go to other thread pz
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pangea:

Abeg

Thanks bro...this post and your profile statements are the one truth I have seen from you today... others are sentiments grin enjoy your tinubu story cool..Ecoterrors go and check his profile
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Bibidear(f): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Noooo...you need Nafdac recertification because with those qualities SON will deny you accreditation as it is dangerous to our ecosystem...
if u are as rich as dangote then no wahala.infact u will touch too
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by nd07(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
In his article "broken tongue" on sun newspaper of 25th june 2015, Amanze Obi has ds to write about our so-much adored PMB. "but Buhari, as Mustapha Jokolo, d deposed emir of gwandu, & one of his allies in the coup d'etat of 31 dec 1983 has told us, did not know what 2 do with power in his hands. he had no agenda, no blueprint. d result was dt d regime sauntered aimlessly until it was toppled 20 months after by General Ibrahim Babangida" PMB may have been not just clueless but confused from d beginning of his person but may his God help him if he deserves it.
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:

if u are as rich as dangote then no wahala.infact u will touch too

Though dangote is my boy...I don't pay for my ladies...it is a mutual thing...unless she's not into me then we separate
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Pangea: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Kudos to passingshot for this nice thread, tell that whynotthetruth to go to other thread pz

Some of us have to work naa!
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Which thread again Asanwa m
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Pangea: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Thanks bro...this post and your profile statements are the one truth I have seen from you today... others are sentiments grin enjoy your tinubu story cool..Ecoterrors go and check his profile

What's wrong with my profile statement?
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
No PMs cos I'm dating the dismiss button

Keep doing so...Till I wake up and feel like its for us now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Bibidear(f): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Though dangote is my boy...I don't pay for my ladies...it is a mutual thing...unless she's not into me then we separate
hmmm,thanks dear
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pangea:

What's wrong with my profile statement?
I love it alongside your policy of not intruding into people's affairs...
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:
hmmm,thanks dear
thanks for
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Bibidear(f): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

thanks for
chatting
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Theory. You need to actually wake up. This is 2015, not 1976. Let him leverage the goodwill he enjoys from the people.

Nigerians are a very impatient people.

He need to complete his On The Job Training NOW!!!
You're a wailing wailer. During the tenure of Abacha, Buhari headed PTDF.

1 Like

Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:
chatting
Same to u ezigbo mmadu...
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Bro, why you dey my hand this way?

Heading PTDF and governing a complex Nigeria in 2015 aren't the same thing!

Wake up. Game is over.
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Bibidear(f): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Same to u ezigbo mmadu...
ermm,whats d meaning of ezigbo mmadu
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, why you dey my hand this way?

Heading PTDF and governing a complex Nigeria in 2015 aren't the same thing!

Wake up. Game is over.
Na u dey fall my hand. Buhari may have held power a long time ago, the fact remains that he has the experience to run government of today. Refuting it is like saying that he cannot proffer solution to Boko Haram of today like he did on Maitatsine and the Chadian rebels in the 1980's. Buhari is far better than you and I that have not been involved in security matters.

1 Like

Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Note some undisputable facts of history...

1)Buhari As head of state had Idiagbon calling the shots and taking initiatives while he sat as ceremonial head...hence was overthrown once Idiagbon was out of the country for state function...

2)Buhari As PTF chairman had Salihijo his in law and owner of APC company calling the shots both as sole consultant who initiates projects, budgets for same himself, approves same for himself, supervises himself etc hence Agbai abi what's his name again got irritated and resigned... buhari was mere figurehead...

3)Buhari as president...instead of allowing Osinbande call the shots...His people are battling it because Osibande is synonymous to handing over to jagaban...bearing Yar'adua incident in mind...hence the silence and no movement we are witnessing now...

cc... dearpreye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Note some undisputable facts of history...

1)Buhari As head of state had Idiagbon calling the shots and taking initiatives while he sat as ceremonial head...hence was overthrown once Idiagbon was out of the country for state function...

2)Buhari As PTF chairman had Salihijo his in law and owner of APC company calling the shots both as sole consultant who initiates projects, budgets for same himself, approves same for himself, supervises himself etc hence Agbai abi what's his name again got irritated and resigned... buhari was mere figurehead...

3)Buhari as president...instead of allowing Osinbande call the shots...His people are battling it because Osibande is synonymous to handing over to jagaban...bearing Yar'adua incident in mind...hence the silence and no movement we are witnessing now...

cc... dearpreye
A typical wailing wailer like you will always wail.

1 Like

Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:
ermm,whats d meaning of ezigbo mmadu
beta pikin...which language do u understand?
Re: PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable by Bibidear(f): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

beta pikin...which language do u understand?
i'm a yoruba gal

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#nigeriadecides2019: Tunji-ojo Trashes Akeredolu's AA To Win Reps Seat In Ondo / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody / Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.