Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

How Much Sex Should You Be Having? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Sex Should You Be Having? (1898 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Sex Should You Be Having? by joseph1832(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Blackett:
So in your warped ideology, living among a sex crazed generation makes you sex crazed?

No wonder you keep failing exams. . . lack of cognitive abilities.
And in your hyper drive ideology, being part of a thing mean you're actually taking part in that thing?.

No wonder people like you keep blocking your lecturers just so they can give you a C to signify you're cowardice!.

dearpreye:

I don't know you're saying bro. Barcanista and I are close enough to exchange banter. That's our gift of friendship......He's a cool and great brother.....
Re: How Much Sex Should You Be Having? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2015
joseph1832:
And in your hyper drive ideology, being part of a thing mean you're actually taking part in that thing?.

No wonder people like you keep blocking your lecturers just so they can give you a C to signify you're cowardice!.

You're a congenital dumbfvck.

I called a generation sex crazed. Did I not know I was living in the same generation before I made my comment? Of what use then was it for you to quote me in your usual _stupid manner, to say "I forget I live..."

Forget what? Did you make my comment for me?

Don't quote me if you're going to make comments bodering on completely useless. . . Learn how to stay the fvck away from "blackett's mentions". I don't have time for senseless tirades with complete and utterly useless congenital idiots, typified by you.

Now, fvck off.
Re: How Much Sex Should You Be Having? by joseph1832(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Blackett:
You're a congenital dumbfvck.

I called a generation sex crazed. Did I not know I was living in the same generation before I made my comment? Of what use then was it for you to quote me in your usual _stupid manner, to say "I forget I live..."

Forget what? Did you make my comment for me?

Don't quote me if you're going to make comments bodering on completely useless. . . Learn how to stay the fvck away from "blackett's mentions". I don't have time for senseless tirades with complete and utterly useless congenital idiots, typified by you.

Now, fvck off.

And you're a lobotomized purus idiota!.

If you know you live in a sex craved generation why say it then. Or you merely wanted to signify your inconsequential egotistical presence in this thread by stating the obvious?.

And please don't quote me if you're going to show just how much of a C you are!. I have the time for over bloated massa damnnats like you who can't smell the miasma emanating from their un wash anus!.

Now go and wash your anus you foolish child. And be sure to use water not toliet paper because it just might leave a smudge of shiiit in your hairy anus!. tonguetongue

Biiitcch Niggger!.
Re: How Much Sex Should You Be Having? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mogidi:

grin grin grin

I'm the real innocent one here. Take him seriously at your own peril. I'm born again.
Re: How Much Sex Should You Be Having? by wordbank(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Some baddos full hia o
Re: How Much Sex Should You Be Having? by temitemi1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin
barcanista:
U just born again 2 mins ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is More Difficult To Find? A Good Woman Or A Faithful Man? / There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. / Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.