Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? (1871 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by christopheru(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2016
Good Day. Ladies And Gentlemen. This Question has been On my mind for sometime. Are you in that situation? Have
you ever loved 2 people at the
same time? Share your Experience...
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by RoyalBlak007: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016
It's natural...
Ofcourse you can't only love one person
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Vinshu(f): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2016
I actually loved 3. And the 3 wanted to marry me. grin

My dad handled the situation well grin
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
It's natural...

tongue so how many girls u fall in love with altogether?
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Lordabas: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2016
Loved one for the mind blowing sex grin
The other one for the money she always showered on me cheesy
Then the third i just loved everything about her cheesy I wonder what i will love about the fourth
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Definitely.........cheesy

*whispers into his ears, I love my Dad n Mum at the same timecheesycheesy*

Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by RoyalBlak007: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

tongue so how many girls u fall in love with altogether?
Lols! You again!...I love beautiful ladies...

honestly..av lost count...how bout yu?
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by vizkiz: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

aunty we are talking about guys not family members grin
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Carry me replace your dad nau..he can take care of himself
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Lols! You again!...I love beautiful ladies...

honestly..av lost count...how bout yu?

Me? With women? shocked ohhh noooo...

I'll gonna stick to the old fashioned 0ne woman man wink I can't sail my boat in 2 rivers... not my thing..
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by RoyalBlak007: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:
I actually loved 3. And the 3 wanted to marry me. grin

My dad handled the situation well grin
Your dad's must

be tough
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by RoyalBlak007: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Me? With women? shocked ohhh noooo...

I'll gonna stick to the old fashioned 0ne woman man wink I can't sail my boat in 2 rivers... not my thing..
Damn! He's so...

lucky...To have yu all to himself smiley...I love "adventure"
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:

aunty we are talking about guys not family members grin

Lol.....Uncle I don't have any, still searching... For now, family firstgringrin
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2016
discoprophet:

Carry me replace your dad nau..he can take care of himself

Lol...... gringringrin
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Damn! He's so...

lucky...To have yu all to himself smiley...I love "adventure"

Ofcurz...when I'm in love, I fall like head over heels... grin it happens rare but its genuine...
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by vizkiz: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.....Uncle I don't have any, still searching... For now, family firstgringrin

still searching? Now there are two things involved
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Vinshu(f): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Your dad's must

be tough

Yea he is.
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:

still searching? Now there are two things involved

Rili?

Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by halfricanadian(f): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2016
I love one at a time
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by halfricanadian(f): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
It's natural...

Smh and you say you have a wife
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by vizkiz: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Rili?

it is either all guys in uyo are gay or you are an introvert
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by RoyalBlak007: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ofcurz...when I'm in love, I fall like head over heels... grin it happens rare but its genuine...
grin Like you can start daydreaming of yu and him in the..

Garden Of Eden cheesy....I do crazy stuffs when am in love...buh now...I think am changed now cool
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by onstelly(f): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2016
You can never truly love two pple at the same time.

You must love one more than the other

Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by RoyalBlak007: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

and now you just got

it all wrong
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:

it is either all guys in uyo are gay or you are an introvert

Fine...let me tell youcheesy

Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin Like you can start daydreaming of yu and him in the..

Garden Of Eden cheesy....I do crazy stuffs when am in love...buh now...I think am changed now cool

Is loyalblack & u are one?
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by RoyalBlak007: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

and now you just got

it all wrong...learn not to judge quickly
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by RoyalBlak007: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Is loyalblack & u are one?

No
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by vizkiz: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Fine...let me tell youcheesy

yeah, I have seen this like 5 million times. It Is mostly used by Losers
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

No

OK...no problemo wink
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by RoyalBlak007: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2016
Ok er'body...check this statement out--> Chris says--

"I love my moms as much as I love my gf" does it make any diff
Re: Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? by halfricanadian(f): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
and now you just got

it all wrong...learn not to judge quickly

Wanted to get ur attention

Ok longest time

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About LOVE / HORROR: Mom Caught Having Sex With Young Son Learns Her Fate / 10 Unspoken Bro Codes All Men Need To Know And Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.