Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Fitness 101 - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fitness 101 (50292 Views)

GLAUCOMA 101 - QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS / 101 Die From Lassa Fever In Nigeria / Fitness Without Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
smartmom:

Whaddaya mean lady? take time o. angry. Forward ever, backward never. We full ground o.

grin cheesy grin grin

I gentle ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
My fitness people I just dey taya o embarassed so weak and my doctor says I should chill on running for a bit embarassed did not go to work cos am sooo weak and doctor says am severely anaemic. Also told me to start eating red meat again.

Not a happy bunny. embarassed I have a target this month but I guess health is wealth
Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 4:21am On Sep 09, 2015
damiso:
My fitness people I just dey taya o embarassed so weak and my doctor says I should chill on running for a bit embarassed did not go to work cos am sooo weak and doctor says am severely anaemic. Also told me to start eating red meat again.

Not a happy bunny. embarassed I have a target this month but I guess health is wealth

So sorry dear, you need a lot of rest, you should try and see if you can take green smoothie, please reduce your workout rate, same thing happened to me when I was over working out, so far as you are eating right and with little exercise you will still achieve you dream weight though it might take time.

Get well soon dear kiss
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2015
opella:

So sorry dear, you need a lot of rest, you should try and see if you can take green smoothie, please reduce your workout rate, same thing happened to me when I was over working out, so far as you are eating right and with little exercise you will still achieve you dream weight though it might take time.

Get well soon dear kiss

Thank you dear kiss

Yeah will make some green smoothies today.
Re: Fitness 101 by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
damiso:

My little piece of advise for you.
Make exercising and keeping fit your lifestyle. Develop a natural like for it. U don't need to give yourself a target, if you do, you end up crashing your body. Maintaining a healthy, fit and well-toned body is a life-long process and not a year target or goal. Eat well(balanced-diet) and rest well.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

My little piece of advise for you.
Make exercising and keeping fit your lifestyle. Develop a natural like for it. U don't need to give yourself a target, if you do, you end up crashing your body. Maintaining a healthy, fit and well-toned body is a life-long process and not a year target or goal. Eat well(balanced-diet) and rest well.
Wishing a speedy recovery.

Thank you
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Efe, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No need of responding till next week saturday sad sad cheesy

Why na?? grin grin
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Why na?? grin grin

But you proved me right naa

You remind me of Sunday Sunday daraprim(that malaria-preventive drug we used to take as kids, remember cheesy)
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kimoni:

But you proved me right naa

You remind me of Sunday Sunday daraprim(that malaria-preventive drug we used to take as kids, remember cheesy)

lol! Lol!! LOL!!! grin

Kimoni! cheesy

Okay, guilty as charged ma'am...
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nakairogold:
Efemenaxy,did you actually go from 102kg to 68kg? With diet? How long did it take you to achieve that?

I think this is a more appropriate thread to discuss

In response to your question, yes, I did drop from 102 kg to 68kg and it took me a good couple of months. Diet alone won't work in the long term. You need to combine it with exercise too. And nothing too heavy. Start nice and slow at the beginning so your body gets used to it. Avoid the temptation to do anything drastic as it'll only backfire at you eventually.

There really is no secret. Eat clean and exercise regularly. But you must be determined and consistent - and to achieve that, choose a regime that's sustainable. Go through this thread. It should motivate you. And also Chillisauce's thread on healthy eating in the food section.
Re: Fitness 101 by Nakairogold(f): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
^^

Thanks EfemenaXY, I'm determined buh my problem is consistency. Work doesn't give me chance. I will try my best.
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nakairogold:
^^

Thanks EfemenaXY, I'm determined buh my problem is consistency. Work doesn't give me chance. I will try my best.

There is never a perfect condition to exercise. You just have to make out time for it - if you're serious about doing this.
Re: Fitness 101 by badgan(m): 1:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Hiyee.. What do you guys think of taking pre-workouts .. with my busy on the field lifestyle.. the ginger to push is not there most times.. pot belly is steadily lurking.. i have done a thorough study on them and they have no long or short term effect if not abused. your response is valued ..
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Chei didn't see all the mentions Cox my moniker wasn't spelt well and can't believe or don't know how I stopped following this Thread.
Re: Fitness 101 by hypnotic(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Fitness 101 by Jummydada20: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hello, please does anyone know of a good physiotherapy clinic within gbagada and ikeja?
Kindly help out. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Lagos Doctor Dies After Attending To Patient (photo) / First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.