Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Fitness 101 - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fitness 101 (50315 Views)

GLAUCOMA 101 - QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS / 101 Die From Lassa Fever In Nigeria / Fitness Without Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
opella:

O lala! Kimoni enjoy my dear, afternoon and dinner's healthy meal will balance everything grin

wink cheesy
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kimoni:

Opellllaaaaa, are you a winsh ni?

Pls bring your eyes lemme show you sontin

Agege bread and sardine(pls don't show anybody esp Chilli biko)

No energy to cook nada this morning. Walahi agege bread is the best lipsrsealed lipsrsealed : grin

I catch you grin
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
damiso:

I catch you grin

shocked shocked grin grin grin deleted

**modified***

Damiso, what did you see o tongue grin grin
Re: Fitness 101 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked grin grin grin deleted

**modified***

Damiso, what did you see o tongue grin grin
I'm stalking you....i saw buredi agege tongue grin

Ok bye!!
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Ok bye!!

Kimoni what idowu saw tongue tongue

No mind me jare it's allowed.

For some odd reason I can't stomach sardines again. I feel like throwing up even with just the smell :- and I used to eat it in naija .
Re: Fitness 101 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
damiso:

Kimoni what idowu saw tongue tongue

No mind me jare it's allowed.

For some odd reason I can't stomach sardines again. I feel like throwing up even with just the smell :- and I used to eat it in naija .
Ehen? Omo queen....posh lomo! grin
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Ok bye!!

grin grin grin it was soo hot and fresh I couldn't resist it

Choi! Idowu, you missed tongue
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lol...no try Damiso o, she be the real Britico
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

No be posh o . I think Na all this UK sardines or maybe Na the John West I dey buy.

Dat Na my standard food for University. Or agege bread and agoyin beans choi oo lala hot from bakery like Kimoni said grin

Emi posh ke? I just fit blend for all settings. Put pako settings I blend put posh setting I go try blend.as my sister Will say we were raised ajekpabut grin grin
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
queen47:

Well done. Slow and steady is the way. Actually, its been same with me....was never even big from the time i began trying to loose weight. I am always weight conscious so i dont get to that point where it looks hopeless loosing it. Used to be a size 8 top and 10 down but suddenly i got to 10 up and before i knew it, i was heading to 12 down, that was when i knew i had to do something drastic. I bought only 2 size 12 pants and kept repeating them cos i knew i wasnt gonna remain there for long. Again, knowing that i had nothing to wear was enough motivation to work hard so i can wear my clothes.

So, here i am, almost totally back to comfortable size 8 top and i am back to my 10 down, although the scale keeps showing what suits it. Not bothered witb its reading anymore really.

Meanwhile, i ordered 2kg weights from amazon this week and they are here...lol

Well done jare.

But 2kg weights?? That's heavy na. What're you planning to do with them? lipsrsealed undecided

opella:

Thanks dear, am fine, i've completed my 30 days challenge, am into eating right and exercising 3x a week, though bread still remains my weakness, I can't imagine how my morning will be without bread and sardine smiley

I've had that too.

Thing is, I don't understand why I sometimes cheat on weekends, knowing I shouldn't. Where on earth is BABE3 when you need her the most?? angry angry
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kimoni:

Efemenaxy - the masquerade that comes out only on weekends cheesy pls rest well o

Masquerade indeed-ie! grin grin

My dear, t'isn't my fault na. How're you though? smiley smiley

Chillisauce:

When you get to 60kg and your breast turn to lemon abi lime. Dont say i didnt warn you grin

lol! Lol!! LOL!!!

More like fried eggs eh?

Actually, I don't mind if they shrink, or even "disappear" sef. As long as I'm super fit. Besides, padding and push-up bras will always do the trick. tongue tongue cool
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Well done jare.

But 2kg weights?? That's heavy na. What're you planning to do with them? lipsrsealed undecided

I've had that too.

Thing is, I don't understand why I sometimes cheat on weekends, knowing I shouldn't. Where on earth is BABE3 when you need her the most?? angry angry
Just 2kg.

My normal weight exercise is 12 -14kg.

Squat and abs.
I was wondering what she will be doing with 2kg. My youngest uses 2 of 0.5kg and she never complains. Efe fear God o

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Masquerade indeed-ie! grin grin

My dear, t'isn't my fault na. How're you though? smiley smiley

I know Efe, it can get very crazy angry

I am fine but luckily, I have a few weeks of idle time so lemme enjoy it and continue trolling cheesy

How's our sweet princess? Is smartmom still in the race?
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
cococandy:
you go fear hair cut grin

That first pic. Lol.

Why are they so sad?

Sad ke, they look mean jare. Anyway, how's Omomo kicking? kiss kiss

bukatyne:
See pictures of fit women I could find.
Imagine them more conscious of their bodies and wearing bikinis grin
Cc: EfemenaXY

Where did you get that pic from? Have you seen the facial expression of the woman at the far end? cheesy cheesy

That's one hard babe. Thing is, I'm trying to decide who I think looks more like her on this thread. It's a fair toss between Naijababe and Edwife. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I mean those girls don't joke with their exercise routines...but then again, that woman could be either Kimoni or Opella. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why am I looking for trouble this evening? grin grin grin
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

Just 2kg.

My normal weight exercise is 12 -14kg.

shocked shocked shocked

Chillisauce:
Squat and abs.
I was wondering what she will be doing with 2kg. My youngest uses 2 of 0.5kg and she never complains. Efe fear God o

cheesy cheesy cheesy

My dear, I dey fear am well-well. That's why 2kg is wayyyyyyyyy too much weight na.

If I crack, break, or tear something at my age, it's never gonna heal - I tell you.

Kimoni:

I am fine but luckily, I have a few weeks of idle time so lemme enjoy it and continue trolling cheesy
How's our sweet princess? Is smartmom still in the race?

Weeks? Lucky you. I'll be glad for a few days off, or a week perhaps.

Don't you just hate this time of the year? We get no bank holidays after Aug 31st tillllllllllllll Christmas. Choi! Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec...

God dey sha. sad sad
Re: Fitness 101 by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
You're really looking for trouble cheesy

Omomo is kicking fine. smiley
EfemenaXY:

Where did you get that pic from? Have you seen the facial expression of the woman at the far end? cheesy cheesy

That's one hard babe. Thing is, I'm trying to decide who I think looks more like her on this thread. It's a fair toss between Naijababe and Edwife. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I mean those girls don't joke with their exercise routines...but then again, that woman could be either Kimoni or Opella. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Fitness 101 by edwife(f): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That's one hard babe. Thing is, I'm trying to decide who I think looks more like her on this thread. It's a fair toss between Edwife. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I mean those girls don't joke with their exercise routines... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

angry angry angry
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
edwife:

angry angry angry

What now? undecided undecided undecided

Can't I pay you compliments anymore? embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy

cococandy:
You're really looking for trouble cheesy
Omomo is kicking fine. smiley

I couldn't help it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fitness 101 by edwife(f): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What now? undecided undecided undecided
Can't I pay you compliments anymore? embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided angry

Babes been a while hope you good? smiley

I am tired,but no sleep yet.... embarassed embarassed
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
edwife:

undecided undecided angry

Babes been a while hope you good? smiley

I am tired,but no sleep yet.... embarassed embarassed

Yeah, it has been.

I'm good, ta.

Re: tired, no sleep - why not have a glass of warm milk? That should help.
Re: Fitness 101 by edwife(f): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Yeah, it has been.

I'm good, ta.

Re: tired, no sleep - why not have a glass of warm milk? That should help.

Will try dear,i need alcohol instead...but i don't think i will wake up tomorrow morning.... tongue grin which i need to.
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
edwife:

Will try dear,i need alcohol instead...but i don't think i will wake up tomorrow morning.... tongue grin which i need to.

You French people with your love for wines. smiley smiley
Re: Fitness 101 by edwife(f): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You French people with your love for wines. smiley smiley

My dear,can't help it.

I have to leave you dear,going to bed.....

See ya. smiley
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
edwife:

My dear,can't help it.

I have to leave you dear,going to bed.....

See ya. smiley

Don't let the bugs bite. kiss kiss
Re: Fitness 101 by edwife(f): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Don't let the bugs bite. kiss kiss

Thanks love. kiss kiss
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
edwife:

angry angry angry

Edwife,please am curious,aren't you bothered about the current refugees issue in uk and other Eu counties...or do you reside in china smiley
Re: Fitness 101 by weightloss30(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Our Review of The Venus Factor – Does It Really Work?

One of the top weight-loss programs for women currently on the market, the Venus Factor combines healthy eating with a simpl

e daily workout regimen to help women recapture their natural body shape. The program follows alternative weight-loss methods that rely on the science of the female body to help the user reach their ideal weight quickly. Many diets can leave the user feeling worn out and tired without

producing any real results. While it may be possible to lose pounds by following conventional weight-loss programs, it’s more than likely that you’ll regain the weight within a month of stopping the program. On the other hand, Venus Factor offers the user long-lasting results, because it conforms to the way the human body functions and manages weight..

- See more at: http://venusfactour.com/our-review-of-the-venus-factor-does-it-really-work/#sthash.j0DYft9z.dpuf
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 3:37am On Sep 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Efe, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No need of responding till next week saturday sad sad cheesy
Re: Fitness 101 by bukatyne(f): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Their bööbs, for starters. C'mon, do those look real to you?

grin where is my microscope? wink
Re: Fitness 101 by edwife(f): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
kevinberry:

Edwife,please am curious,aren't you bothered about the current refugees issue in uk and other Eu counties...or do you reside in china smiley

I am not worried because the government has always a purse for all these type of crisis.They won't take my place in the society as long as i am in conform with the law.(pay my taxes and avoid trouble) grin.I reside in the UK. wink
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
edwife:

I am not worried because the government has always a purse for all these type of crisis.They won't take my place in the society as long as i am in conform with the law.(pay my taxes and avoid trouble) grin.I reside in the UK. wink

Actually,at first I was less concerned,but when I saw them trekking to austria,I was shock..I quickly message my mum she reside in vienna and asked her if there is any empty house in her neighbourhood...she said no....you guys should not allow them to demand for anything apart from what the government already put in place,when you give them the right to demand,you will start hearing so many ridiculous demands like people shouldn't bring dogs to their house or surroundings,or this should be this/that..not to talk of them stating how animals should be killed because it forbidden in their religion and should you guys refuse to honour their request that where problem will start...am quiet sure extremist will be among them...www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees I don't want to hear or read of bomb blast someday in vienna
Re: Fitness 101 by smartmom(f): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kimoni:

How's our sweet princess? Is smartmom still in the race[color=#006600][/color]?

Whaddaya mean lady? take time o. angry. Forward ever, backward never. We full ground o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Anus In Jos (photos) / Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging / First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.