Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady (947 Views)

Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady by Damalex4luv(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
To the guys

Re: Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady by chocolateme(f): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
As a guy that I am, I will say " thank you Lord for she is not the one"
Life goes on
Re: Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady by Bimbomartins(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mehn I don't talk I just go find mirror stand look my reflection, chk my mouth smell abi I don finally dey emit mess from mouth

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady by powerfulsettingz: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Honestly I get myself a very cold chivita juice couple with hot sausage then after enter one canteen consume pounded yam them go home swear for the girl. Gbam
Re: Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady by vjsmiles: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bimbomartins:
Mehn I don't talk I just go find mirror stand look my reflection, chk my mouth smell abi I don finally dey emit mess from mouth
grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady by Omotayor123(f): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Make I dey observe...
Re: Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady by eyeon(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Haven't happened to me, but if it does, I'll say within me "YOU JUST MISSED A GOOD MAN." and walk away.
Re: Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady by Daughterzion(f): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
eyeon:
Haven't happened to me, but if it does, I'll say within me "YOU JUST MISSED A GOOD MAN." and walk away.
seriously?
Re: Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady by menumchi: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Just say thank u gurl cos u jst made me wiser!
Re: Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady by trybe(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
I will jxt shout. Yeeeeepaaaaaa! Ogun o
Re: Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady by eyeon(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Daughterzion:
seriously?
The thing is that I don't chase. No award for that though.

(1) (Reply)

Very Creative And Funny Wedding Cake / Best Marriage Tips/advice Ever---by Kemi Oyedepo / Prerequisite For Having A Long Lasting Blissful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.