Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's (2517 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by faith551(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Been off for a while, came back to see about 3-4 post of mostly brothers,frivolously making claims of being the most handsome on NL, and I was like "seriously!!! , we still on this matter? That's why our educational system is going down, because people refuse to learn but we all go to school.
So I decided to share some points that we ought to know about NL in relation to the afformentioned issue.

(1) The handsome's and beautiful's on NL will never make such post ( now if this is really true, Wat does it make the offender?)

(2) Even if you are handsome/beautiful, 90% will rate you average or ugly when we are nt smiling grin. So whats the point?

(3) 90% of people on NL check dp's of interest.
(When I mean interest am reffering to your posts and comments. When they are filled with wisdom and laced with beautiful use of words, we assume you beautiful/handsome even before checking ur profile to see if it's truly the case. We've nt seen pics on missclasssy and a lot other moniker before but most of us believe she's beautiful, from her posts).

(4) 95% of people on NL who took such stride didn't find it funny after all.

(5) you stand 50% chance of being bashed into oblivion, and when I mean oblivion, I mean forced to use the door. You might return with another moniker but ur life will never remain thesame (a kid stung by a bee fears the house fly) you may never put up ur pic again on NL even on ur own profile,cause we keep records grin

So I want to plead with our self acclaimed beautiful's and handsome's, we are tired of bashing you, we dnt feel good when we do in the first place, but spare the rod and spoil the child they say, so we were forced to. Use the mb and post important informations for us, you'll get ur likes and admirations, but it's your mb tho, you can still do whatever you like grin

Yours truthfully

2 Likes

Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by falconey(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
HMMM he maybe right

1 Like

Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by benedictnsi(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
in conclusion, what r u tryna say dude
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
He is right.

3 Likes

Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by faith551(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
benedictnsi:
in conclusion, what r u tryna say dude

It's not and will never be a good idea
DUDE
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by faith551(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
falconey:
HMMM he maybe right

Thank God I have witnesses grin
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kk tell dat 2sandra....she jez dy carry d matter 4head since
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by faith551(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sassybae:
Kk tell dat 2sandra....she jez dy carry d matter 4head since

Lol, I no call anybody name ooo, I dnt want to loose my head
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Beamborla(f): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
And I was thinking of opening a thread about my beauty angry

But honestly, I find them hilarious and entertaining. Especially the comments on such threads. cheesy
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by piicity(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
OP I DON'T GET YOU,RE-WRITE undecidedOP I DON'T GET YOU,RE-WRITE
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by piicity(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls Open it na
Beamborla:

But honestly, I find them hilarious and entertaining. Especially the comments on such threads. cheesy
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Who opened thread about beauty n whose handsome
Im confused
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by piicity(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
She wants to open a thread for her beautysef and i encouraged her to do it
LadyBoss1:
Im confused
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
piicity:
She wants to open a thread for her beautysef and i encouraged her to do it

Who did beamborla?
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by piicity(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
I don't know if she has done it but she said she wanted to
LadyBoss1:

Who did beamborla?
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
piicity:
I don't know if she has done it but she said she wanted to
Oh but op n beam r friends tho
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by piicity(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
I guess so too cos they post on each other thread
LadyBoss1:

Oh but op n beam r friends tho
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmmm
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by faith551(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol, yea the comments are always funny, but sometimes I pity the Op of such thread. I've seen one who even had to deactivate his account
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by faith551(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
piicity:
OP I DON'T GET YOU,RE-WRITE undecidedOP I DON'T GET YOU,RE-WRITE

Try taking it to an English translator, as a matter of fact I dnt even understand what u wrote
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by faith551(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Im confused

U've not come across any thread that reads "am the most handsome guy on nairaland"?
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
faith551:

U've not come across any thread that reads "am the most handsome guy on nairaland"?
Oh yes i have from trolls nau
So whats d problem
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by IamLEGEND1: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
i just commented. HURRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
faith551:

(1) The handsome's and beautiful's on NL will never make such post ( now if this is really true, Wat does it make the offender?)

This one is sooooo true! Lol! I mean we beautiful ones have been told ALL OUR LIVES that we r beautiful. Since we were bor. Y should we then posting such silly things. Those that do that r insecure nd r begging for people to call then a real beauty, just for them to feel better lipsrsealed
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by faith551(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Oh yes i have from trolls nau
So whats d problem

Trolls? Posting their pics in a bid to validate their claims?. I thought Trolls make baseless post without proofs or misleading proofs to gain attention
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
faith551:

Trolls? Posting their pics in a bid to validate their claims?. I thought Trolls make baseless post without proofs or misleading proofs to gain attention

Not sure i dont pay much attention to them
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by faith551(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Not sure i dont pay much attention to them

Then am right. Infact their where several of them in romance section today
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Oahray: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Op, you are trying too hard to paint your hair gray. At times, even gray hair would silently watch children play. Loosen up jare.

Whether you like it or not, looks is a big deal in every human society. So most persons would like to imagine that they look good, edit pics, and try to live the fantasy online. E no suppose pain anybody sha.
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
faith551:

Then am right. Infact their where several of them in romance section today
Seriously can i see the links so i can fully get u
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Beamborla(f): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
faith551:

Lol, yea the comments are always funny, but sometimes I pity the Op of such thread. I've seen one who even had to deactivate his account
Who cares cheesy
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
To be honest,I think I am the most beautiful on nairaland. U can check my dp to confirm.
Re: For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's by Beamborla(f): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
piicity:
Pls Open it na
That was me being sarcastic, hun

ladyboss1, don't mind him o

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Silly If You Re Five Of These. / This Babe Gave Me Her Wet Panties To Sniff. See What I Did. (18+) / 14 Photos That Prove Nigeria Has The Coolest Policemen In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.