Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? (2485 Views)

Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete / Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday / “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
There was this girl, a casual friend of mine no string attached,just on platonic level,she was fond of me... use to visit me....but this time around with a problem

she started unleashing her unending predicament,and misfortune,she lost her money, and ATM card and she wants to travel,with all her empathetic pleads,I felt her pain and I like helping ppl when the need arises... I gave her the money(3k)sorry I LENT her with an agreement to remit within the interval of 2weeks no interest or collateral.....

on the day of payment,i anticipated for her visit as we agreed,all to no avail,i gave her the benefit of next week....i went to her lodge to inquire about my dough,she said that she forgot,she had no money on her,that i should come the next day for her to withdraw,i agreed.....next day icame,she said the ATM didnt dispense money,that i should return the next day.this time around was becoming furious,anticipating for her next folks tale.

the next day,i met her washing clothes,as usual,i asked her about the moni,her temperament just changed abruptly,she started ranting that am insulting her coz of common 3k,she created a scene,two hefty guys in her lodge came out to know what was happening,i narrated my story,they supported her,one of them said" u know no say any money wey u give woman na dash"(some guys no dey try at all,no sense if acumen and too sentimental lol)this was the girl that use to come to my lodge for food,even seldomly with flask to collect soup....i was persistent in collecting my money

she asked her rummy to borrow her dah one no get ,one of the guys agreed to help,i collected my money and vanish...*3k is chicken change to me,money i spend within space of 2or 3days,had it been if not her sassy approach,would have left the money for her*

aftermath,she and her rummy started keeping malice with me,avoiding me....if she see me,she will frown,,,,me ma no send,irrespective of the fact she fine,i take solace of the fact that i get babes and i had no intention of asking her out....keeping me at her arm length is at her own disadvantage......shez just a parasite

if you were in my shoes,wetin u for do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by jonaifame22(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
U're the wisest man on earth, if u been no collect ur money she go call u mugu, and she go dey feel sey u wan fvck na I'm make u leave d money for her, some women are bit*ches of the highest rank

6 Likes

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
jonaifame22:
U're the wisest man on earth, if u been no collect ur money she go call u mugu, and she go dey feel sey u wan fvck na I'm make u leave d money for her, some women are bit*ches of the highest rank
brotherly....i pledge never to borrow girl money again,some babes no dey try
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Poseidon000: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
[size=13pt]
It would have been cool if you dash her the ballary,but considering the fact that she felt that she can have her way, bcs she is a woman, will prompt any reasonable guy to collect that money.

Those guyz are idiotts.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Them no born that girl and her compound people well. Weda Na 5 naira coz of her attitude she go pay with interest. Plus those boys go do press up for inconveniency.

Well that's y if person ask me to lend dem 10naira regardless of urgency n importance of need, I prefer to dash d person 5naira instead.

2 Likes

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Op! Nice tory but u don't have to lie to us nah...

Which 3k be chicken change for u? If 3k na chicken change for u, u no go dey pester her like that and wouldn't even bother to come here and start relating your ordeal. So, abeg go and learn how to lie, biko ? grin

2 Likes

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
Them no born that girl and her compound people well. Weda Na 5 naira coz of her attitude she go pay with interest. Plus those boys go do press up for inconveniency.

Well that's y if person ask me to lend dem 10naira regardless of urgency n importance of need, I prefer to dash d person 5naira instead.
thank you,henceforth,if i want to give them,i will just bade it good bye,buh wont exceed 500naira
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Which 3k be chicken change for u? If 3k na chicken change for u, u no go dey pester her like that and wouldn't even bother to come here and start relating your ordeal. So, abeg go and learn how to lie, biko ? grin
yes,it's chicken change,i didnt pester her coz of the money buh because of her sassy attitude,as if it was her right......and ultimately not to be tagged as oga titus
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

yes,it's chicken change,i didnt pester her coz of the money buh because of her sassy attitude,as if it was her right
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by xclusivelyurs(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
B lyk say she dey service d guys wey dem dey syd am.. Sum guys sha I tire..collect ur moni jare..go dash beggar

1 Like

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
It would have been cool if you dash her the ballary,but considering the fact that she felt that she can have her way, bcs she is a woman, will prompt any reasonable guy to collect that money.

Those guyz are idiotts.
[/size]
am even regretting why i gave her the money at first place
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]

Those guyz are idiotts.
[/size]
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
xclusivelyurs:
B lyk say she dey service d guys wey dem dey syd am.. Sum guys sha I tire..collect ur moni jare..go dash beggar
shez not,shez still a lass just 20 and those guys are much more matured than her
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
yes,it's chicken change,i didnt pester her coz of the money buh because of her sassy attitude,as if it was her right......and ultimately not to be tagged as oga titus

Oga titus? When we're not talking abt 50k?

Do you realize we're talking about just15 Dollars here I insist, go and learn how to fabricate lies! You won't win a class captain election with this kinda format abeg grin
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Do you realize we're talking about just15 Dollars here I insist, go and learn how to fabricate lies! You won't win a class captain election with this kinda format abeg grin
lol na your type go borrow a girl 50naira and be expecting her to remit

1 Like

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by AishaRebirth: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
There was this girl, a casual friend of mine no string attached,just on platonic level,she was fond of me... use to visit me....but this time around with a problem

she started unleashing her unending predicament,and misfortune,she lost her money, and ATM card and she wants to travel,with all her empathetic pleads,I felt her pain and I like helping ppl when the need arises... I gave her the money(3k)sorry I LENT her with an agreement to remit within the interval of 2weeks no interest or collateral.....

on the day of payment,i anticipated for her visit as we agreed,all to no avail,i gave her the benefit of next week....i went to her lodge to inquire about my dough,she said that she forgot,she had no money on her,that i should come the next day for her to withdraw,i agreed.....next day icame,she said the ATM didnt dispense money,that i should return the next day.this time around was becoming furious,anticipating for her next folks tale.

the next day,i met her washing clothes,as usual,i asked her about the moni,her temperament just changed abruptly,she started ranting that am insulting her coz of common 3k,she created a scene,two hefty guys in her lodge came out to know what was happening,i narrated my story,they supported her,one of them said" u know no say any money wey u give woman na dash"(some guys no dey try at all,no sense if acumen and too sentimental lol)this was the girl that use to come to my lodge for food,even seldomly with flask to collect soup....i was persistent in collecting my money

she asked her rummy to borrow her dah one no get ,one of the guys agreed to help,i collected my money and vanish...*3k is chicken change to me,money i spend within space of 2or 3days,had it been if not her sassy approach,would have left the money for her*

aftermath,she and her rummy started keeping malice with me,avoiding me....if she see me,she will frown,,,,me ma no send,irrespective of the fact she fine,i take solace of the fact that i get babes and i had no intention of asking her out....keeping me at her arm length is at her own disadvantage......shez just a parasite

_Idiot. You have started with your fictitious folk tales again. Fvcking _retard.
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
AishaRebirth:

_Idiot. You have started with your fictitious folk tales again. Fvcking _retard.
Thunder blast you and your generation der.....bastard,daughter of a thousand fathers..........Bleep off my thread idiot

1 Like

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
lol na your type go borrow a girl 50naira and be expecting her to remit

Lol. You know what?

I don't lend what I cannot afford to lose!

So, just pocket your assumptions, they're not mine wink
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Guy...u be real man
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by jonaifame22(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

u dis guy u hardly eva make sense in ur life, who is sponsoring u to always be stuupid, because I don't believe u're doin dis for fun

1 Like

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol. You know what?

I don't lend what I cannot afford to lose!

So, just pocket your assumptions, they're not mine wink
even if you can afford it,are you insinuating i shouldn't have asked her pertaining the money i lent hersince i can afford?.....thanks for your assertion tho
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
You for just dash am to save yourself the embarrassment, na dis kyn lady fit lie ontop ur head say u rape am if u do mistake enta her room alone say u wan collect ur money

1 Like

Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
jonaifame22:
u dis guy u hardly eva make sense in ur life, who is sponsoring u to always be stuupid, because I don't believe u're doin dis for fun

Lol

Well, I can't be stuupid and wise at the same time. So, I agree, you're wise and I'm stuupid . Does that solve your problem? Good grin
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
ilobasama:
You for just dash am to save yourself the embarrassment, na dis kyn lady fit lie ontop ur head say u rape am if u do mistake enta her room alone say u wan collect ur money
the 3k doesn't worth the embarrassment and ridicule i got .....i for free am the moni
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yea bro. Na them type go later come NL de shout about say guys de broke grin
Kingsley1000:
the 3k doesn't worth the embarrassment and ridicule i got .....i for free am the moni
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
even if you can afford it,are you insinuating i shouldn't have asked her pertaining the money i lent hersince i can afford?.....thanks for your assertion tho

Well, let me help u to understand me for the last time. grin

I don't have an headache with the fact that you asked for a return or that you can afford to lose the doe or not.

You ask oh , you no ask oh, that's your own headache to mind.

Now, what I got issues with was that '3k is chicken change to me' line. I was like if this guy were true with his claim, he wouldn't even have that time to go asking or even come over here to blow that trumpet!

I ended up advising you to go and learn how to fabricate. That your fictious write-up was poor it won't even move a d*mbass grin
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by hertz9te(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:

you spend 3k in 2-3days.......how do you manage........?
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Ignatiusprince(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
2 to 3days z very poor bro.... U are really broke..... not even in 5mins..... u really need money bro...
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by 25omega(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:

grin grin grin grin you went to ask her about 4 times and yet you claim that you would have dashed her if not for her sassy approach grin grin

i agree with getting your money back since it was a loan but don't lie that you would have let it go since you kept going to look for her to get the 3k back
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
2 to 3days z very poor bro.... U are really broke..... not even in 5mins..... u really need money bro...
you are talking as if you don't reside in nigeria....our currency no get value again,can 1k make a pot of soup now?
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
25omega:
grin grin grin grin you went to ask her about 4 times and yet you claim that you would have dashed her if not for her sassy approach grin grin

i agree with getting your money back since it was a loan but don't lie that you would have let it go since you kept going to look for her to get the 3k back
no you don't get it,i will belittle my prestige if i let go of the money
Re: I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
op, check my last thread about lending ladies money...

(1) (2) (Reply)

At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! / Breaking NEWS - Graphic Photo! / Do You Think A Guy Can Actually Be Faithful In A Long Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.