Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,304 members, 7,957,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court (21695 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Stillfire: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
jnrbayano:
This Igando Customary Court in Lagos is always so happy with these funny cases because their treasury always get fat on them.

This is overwhelmingly funny especially the emboldened.

This has made my day.

In fact, the man is not guilty again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lolllllllllllllll! grin I have never heard anything like that in my life.
Nigerian marriages na wa!
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Whizzcute(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
chimkaire:
...Okay. If and only if he's tryna help. But if he makes it a duty, nwanne, aga enyokwa ya enyo mara ma o bu onye oru-nwanyi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
lol, obu otu ahu ka isi enyo di gi?
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Goldenboy842(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
He doesn't trust you
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Bonapart(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
That's normal
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by adora4u1: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
I hope when he comes back you ask him for the change!
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by damilareoye: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy..... The hubby no try
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by tammie24: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
So many men like that undecided
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by augster(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
This post reminds me of my Economics teacher back then. He would go to the market to buy foodstuffs all alone
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Maybe the woman ain't financially responsible, so the man decided to take charge of the finances cheesy grin grin
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Without reading,I know it must be an Igbo guy grin
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Bibidear(f): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lols,very funny. I hope my future husby is listening,dnt b selfish
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by arsetalks(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
iyatrustee:
If i marry that kind husband ehn? he go hear am!

I would make sure i include items that i dont need till jesus comes!

Xynerise smiley
But you know you can change him by loving him truly? You make him an animal by being forceful like you yourself claim you will. When you reciprocate evil with good, you systematically correct people.

If you truly love him, you will look for ways to his heart ni.

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
lilmax:
I must be living under a rock ,seriously i have not seen any man beat up is wife when drunk

eyaaa.. u are indeed living under a Rock..... or cave sef..
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by GboyegaD(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Reminds me of the days I use to visit the customary court by the palace in Ede. The cases were always so funny with husbands and wives insulting one another.
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Otunbatrafford: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
OK na.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by slimzey91: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
iyatrustee:

Xynerise smiley
If I hear,what makes u tink he won't know u don't need dem? We r talking about woman wrapper here oh. . . he will notice and dt opens up another case of , "u waste things".
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
B4 nko, abi u wan make he dull so u can use his money build house for village? Anyway, na dem sabi.
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by currency10(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is what happen when you marry to a stack illiterate and full house wife that believe the only way to extort money from his husband is through purchasing of food stuff.

And this are the type of wife that when there husband give them money to buy food stuff in the market, instead to buy quality things in the market they buy fake things so that they can keep the change.

If am a woman I will let him go because going to market is very stressful and things are very expensive in market, I praise every good woman.

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by manutdadex(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
iyatrustee:

Xynerise smiley
sorry gf, u cant cheat men with that attitude, reminds me of my inlaw. lolz…
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by dazzysleek(f): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why d adjournment since the man and woman are fed up with themselves living together as husband and wife...and has told d court 2 dissolve d marriage?...u wan make one kill d other b4 u grant their wish
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by seangy4konji: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nigerian women...i don deh place weh be say if i ask the girl weh i deh with to enter mall or china town buy things to cook stew and nigeria things,she will beg me with all her might that we should go do the shopping together so i can pick the things that i would really love and kilo of it so as to please ourselves.

Na the money for recharge card weh dat ne no wan give am deh pain am...
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by damiloladuke: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
too bad

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WAN LAFF TIRE TONITE
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by darlenese(f): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
It isn't strange
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by xp17(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
it's because the wife is a liability. If the wife was working , she would have see it as a colossal help. Ungrateful woman undecided
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by dechandel(f): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
xp17:
it's because the wife is a liability. If the wife was working , she would have seen it as a colossal help.
Oga did you or did you not see what i sent? tongue
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
not a joke.

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
not a joke.

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by sweetcheezy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
If he goes to market to buy foodstuffs,if he comes back let him enter kitchen n cook it.....mtcheeeeerw!
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by amaben2020(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Women are natural wasters, guy do the shopping joor
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
A man going to the market? what?

IGBO KWENU cool

Like say edo men no dey go market

Oba itope ee!!!!
Ise!!!!!!
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by xp17(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
dechandel:
Oga did you or did you not see what i sent? tongue
noted undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples / Funny Things That Children Say / Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.