Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

O - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / O (19748 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O by tdayof(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Shez 18 and in ss3
do you believe her? Like I think she is trying to prank you.
Re: O by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
ok,i just confided in my elder sister.Hope,its gud
Ok anyway see ya
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
tinkle:

and what does she say about it
she said i should'nt tell anybody nw,dat she will tell me when to.
Re: O by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Thanx so much bro,but hw do i knw if am the fada since the baby is not yet born
Deny it since u say u are not the only one
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
I dunno but i've seen her this evening
tdayof:
do you believe her? Like I think she is trying to prank you.
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Should I?
HIGHESTPOPORI:
cryShould I?
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Re: O by tinkle: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:

lwkmd grin grin grin grin bad guy
Re: O by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
As am typing this,there's a big burden of sadness in my heart.Please read carefully.

Am the first son of my parents and I have been seeing this girl living in my hood for sometime now.Just yesterday she called saying that she is a month pregnant.I thought she was joking but she was'nt though i have'nt met.
Note:I don't have a girl friend,she's just one of the my free givers.
Please what should i do,i just took jamb and awaiting post utme and am 17+.I don't want my dad to know.
Please don't insult me.Thank you all.

Cc: lalasticlala
Ishilove
sweetheart,i wouldnt castigate you because we grow from our mistakes.Dont look at the situation from the dark side alone but from the good side.you just gave a baby a chance to live!That gorgeous child is a gift.
Tell your parents.off course they would chide you,but it is only for a while.
I believe your mother would take care of that stunning baby while you are in school.you can take of barbing,or any part time job while you wait for admission in other to save for your child upkeep'

dont take people as objects for self gratification,respect and value them as worthwhile beings.Take care of your baby mama,n your child.The journey to fatherhood begins now....lots of love
Re: O by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Thanks bro,but hw do i approach my dad
It will be rough... You have done the worse... Just sit him down and in the most humble way, expose yourself to him. Make him know you regret your actions but you are ready to face the music and no harm should come the child's way. Every father will be sad, but he is your father..

1 Like

Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Freemanan:

It will be rough... You have done the worse... Just sit him down and in the most humble way, expose yourself to him. Make him know you regret your actions but you are ready to face the music and no harm should come the child's way. Every father will be sad, but he is your father..
ok
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thank you very much,i will support her as much as i can
Kasimaramma2:

sweetheart,i wouldnt castigate you because we grow from our mistakes.Dont look at the situation from the dark side alone but from the good side.you just gave a baby a chance to live!That gorgeous child is a gift.
Tell your parents.off course they would chide you,but it is only for a while.
I believe your mother would take care of that stunning baby while you are in school.you can take of barbing,or any part time job while you wait for admission in other to save for your child upkeep'

dont take people as objects for self gratification,respect and value them as worthwhile beings.Take care of your baby mama,n your child.The journey to fatherhood begins now....lots of love
Re: O by tdayof(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
I dunno but i've seen her this evening
how does she feel about it? Did you notice any play?
Re: O by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 03, 2015
Congratulation!
Enjoy the fruits of PREMARITAL SEX
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 6:04am On Jul 03, 2015
From the way,she was talking i think she's serious..she said dat she vomits early in the morning,feels feverish,sleeps for a very long time and she has'nt seen her last period.THO,she has'nt gone to the hospital.
tdayof:
how does she feel about it? Did you notice any play?
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Eco2580:
Congratulation! Enjoy the fruits of PREMARITAL SEX
wat do u mean
Re: O by JayJustus(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2015
nigga we need to hold your ding dong and congratulate em... YOU JUST MADE YOUR MUM AN EARLY GRANDMA...at least by the time you're 50 years your child would have had kids from like say three different women...

naming ceremony please call me...I'm an event manager
Re: O by katerine7(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Goldmaxx:
From the way,she was talking i think she's serious..she said dat she vomits early in the morning,feels feverish,sleeps for a very long time and she has'nt seen her last period.THO,she has'nt gone to the hospital.
let her first go for a pregnancy test to confirm if she is truly pregnant
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Okay
katerine7:

let her first go for a pregnancy test to confirm if she is truly pregnant
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2015
What do u mean by ding dong
JayJustus:
nigga we need to hold your ding dong and congratulate em... YOU JUST MADE YOUR MUM AN EARLY GRANDMA...at least by the time you're 50 years your child would have had kids from like say three different women...

naming ceremony please call me...I'm an event manager
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: O by NuellettY: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Well, this is one of the most awkward times in your life
That's the consequences of premarital sex though you
are so into the act considering when you started it but you
Just have to accept fate. For me, am in my early twenties yet a
Virgin, not becoz l can't or not ready to have sex but am scared of the
Many awful results such as this considering the kind of strict family l come from
However, you just gotta take the bull by the horns and explain everything to your
Mum who would, after much blames, help tell your Dad. Though it may cost you your
Education for now but hopefully, after the rains, the clouds will clear for your own good.

I can only wish
You could control your urges henceforth
If you are really sorry and sad about your plights now
It will save you much of this problematic lifestyle

ThankMeLater

1 Like

Re: O by MrCork: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goldmaxx:
As am typing this,there's a big burden of sadness in my heart.Please read carefully.

Am the first son of my parents and I have been seeing this girl living in my hood for sometime now.Just yesterday she called saying that she is a month pregnant.I thought she was joking but she was'nt though i have'nt met.
Note:I don't have a girl friend,she's just one of the my free givers.
Please what should i do,i just took jamb and awaiting post utme and am 17+.I don't want my dad to know.
Please don't insult me.Thank you all.

Cc: lalasticlala
Ishilove

....big dea!!.....BRO SHE TRYNA TRAP U, TRUSSS ME. (they all ways do that)...IS SHE DAKSKIN?....YES...THEN JUSS DENY IT ....CHANGE YOR NUMBER & TELLHER TO GET THE STEPPPIN...& IF SHE COMES CLOSE TO YOR GAE....RELEASE YOR POLICE DOG!!!! (no ooofeinnsne) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
You mean i should deny her and release my police dog
MrCork:

....big dea!!.....BRO SHE TRYNA TRAP U, TRUSSS ME. (they all ways do that)...IS SHE DAKSKIN?....YES...THEN JUSS DENY IT ....CHANGE YOR NUMBER & TELLHER TO GET THE STEPPPIN...& IF SHE COMES CLOSE TO YOR GAE....RELEASE YOR POLICE DOG!!!! (no ooofeinnsne) angry
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thanx bro i will do just dat,my elder sister told me to wait till she tells to let my mom knw
NuellettY:
Well, this is one of the most awkward times in your life
That's the consequences of premarital sex though you
are so into the act considering when you started it but you
Just have to accept fate. For me, am in my early twenties yet a
Virgin, not becoz l can't or not ready to have sex but am scared of the
Many awful results such as this considering the kind of strict family l come from
However, you just gotta take the bull by the horns and explain everything to your
Mum who would, after much blames, help tell your Dad. Though it may cost you your
Education for now but hopefully, after the rains, the clouds will clear for your own good.

I can only wish
You could control your urges henceforth
If you are really sorry and sad about your plights now
It will save you much of this problematic lifestyle

ThankMeLater
Re: O by mzpetite(f): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
you even ve a profile pixundecided u just made d job easier for whoeva wants to knw. very easy for dad to get d gist grin cool
Re: O by MrCork: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goldmaxx:
You mean i should deny her and release my police dog

...Bro that chick wanna trap u..they all ways trap people....did u say she waz dakskin??.. then DENY HER!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: O by madri4u: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
See d result of d sweetness of releasing konjin inside toto don turn dis underage boy to father nw....why u nor use condom guy man?..
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
No sar,shez very fair in complexion.shez a half caste,half lebanese,half nigerian
MrCork:

...Bro that chick wanna trap u..they all ways trap people....did u say she waz dakskin??.. then DENY HER!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sar,i do use condom but condoms ar nt available all the time
madri4u:
See d result of d sweetness of releasing konjin inside toto don turn dis underage boy to father nw....why u nor use condom guy man?..
embarassed
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Do u tink my dad wil knw
mzpetite:
you even ve a profile pixundecided u just made d job easier for whoeva wants to knw. very easy for dad to get d gist grin cool
Re: O by Catalyst4real: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[Eroti¢]My Honeymoon: The Best day of my life
http://catalyst4real.com/my-honeymoon-the-best-day-of-my-life/
Re: O by NuellettY: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Thanx bro i will do just dat,my elder sister told me to wait till she tells to let my mom knw
Ok.
But u jux gotta handle this situation with utmost cautiousness
Meanwhile, ur elder sister wasn't mad and disappointed to hear this kinda act from a 17
Year old junoir bro, Or she's game too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) / The Love Grotto / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.