Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

O - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / O (19756 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O by anigbajumo(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Goldmaxx:
How old are you
Ah don seal my own...I thank God ooooo
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Okay miss
Gurgle:

well done for facing up to your responsibility.
don't give up about your father. its still early
it is well, friend
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2015
You mean that you committed abortion
anigbajumo:
Ah don seal my own...I thank God ooooo
Re: O by anigbajumo(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Goldmaxx:

No,dnt fink of it or try it....una don b father already.
Re: O by anigbajumo(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Goldmaxx:

D test z negative as @2nd test nd she saw her period dis morni.

As far as dea is understandin btweeen da 2 party,jst try nd take d responsibility of being a father.
Is nt dat easy @ur age,God wil bless u.
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Okay,but ar u a teen like me
anigbajumo:

D test z negative as @2nd test nd she saw her period dis morni.

As far as dea is understandin btweeen da 2 party,jst try nd take d responsibility of being a father.
Is nt dat easy @ur age,God wil bless u.
Re: O by anigbajumo(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Okay,but ar u a teen like me

Nt at aaall cry undecided
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ok bro
anigbajumo:
Nt at aaall cry undecided
Re: O by quadness(m): 4:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Goldmaxx, you never reply My question

Any latest news about this matter? Bro don't be ashamed of going out, some people in your environment may be looking or pointing at you about this matter, just ignore them OKAY!

Hope you are still going to further your Education?
Re: O by suzzy16(f): 5:08am On Jul 08, 2015
DJEhimond:
Take the pregnancy to OLX and ... sell it!
eish,laughter

1 Like

Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2015
I don update am na,check page 7 or 8. Yes am furthering my education since her parents prefered taking care of her.
quadness:
Goldmaxx, you never reply My question

Any latest news about this matter? Bro don't be ashamed of going out, some people in your environment may be looking or pointing at you about this matter, just ignore them OKAY!

Hope you are still going to further your Education?
Re: O by Keziehenry(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
op how has it been going, have u seen her lately n how is she?
Re: O by suzzy16(f): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Hello guys,I Told my parents on sunday and we've gone to see her own parents too.But believe me it was'nt easy at all,her father was just angry(maybe he would have fought or strangled me if I did'nt go with my parents),thank God it went well.Her parents especially her mother refused to our proposal of her staying with us until she gives birth,she said that they will take care of their daughter.
My father was disappointed in me,I think that I've lost his love as a first son.:-(
More details coming later.........
liar,and ur parents take it easy on u like dat for u impregnating a girl at 17years old,they even get courage following u to d girls place,super story
Re: O by suzzy16(f): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Keziehenry:
That awkward moment when after telling popsy n Mumcy including the babes parents and you discover that the babe is not pregnantgrin
lol,imagine
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Why calling me a liar? Should i be detailizing everything on social network.They were mad at me,but should they kill me? You don't know how it went through,so don't conclude yet ok.
suzzy16:
liar,and ur parents take it easy on u like dat for u impregnating a girl at 17years old,they even get courage following u to d girls place,super story
Re: O by Keziehenry(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Why calling me a liar? Should i be detailizing everything on social network.They were mad at me,but should they kill me? You don't know how it went through,so don't conclude yet ok.
we are waiting for an update on how things are going btw you and d babe, i mean if u do see her and how is she faring.
Re: O by suzzy16(f): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Goldmaxx:
lol,okay and u
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
If you nid details,i can email you my facebook i.d and we discuss
suzzy16:
lol,okay and u
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yes,i visited her last on wednesday and we often chat on phone.Am wait for the baby to clock 2 months so that we will go for ultra-sound and partenity test
Keziehenry:

we are waiting for an update on how things are going btw you and d babe, i mean if u do see her and how is she faring.
Re: O by Keziehenry(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Yes,i visited her last on wednesday and we often chat on phone.Am wait for the baby to clock 2 months so that we will go for ultra-sound and partenity test
That's good.
Re: O by suzzy16(f): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Goldmaxx:
If you nid details,i can email you my facebook i.d and we discuss
about what,u want to inform me another super story abi
Re: O by Goldmaxx(f): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
Okay,never mind
suzzy16:
about what,u want to inform me another super story abi
Re: O by Keziehenry(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Op pls update us

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Fu,ck Dis Girl For My Church Toilet Today / Would You Marry Your Age Mate? / Share Your Worst Date Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.