Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. (1735 Views)

My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by idrisalomagold(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
damilareoye:
This is what normally happens when mtn begin free browsing for one month.... Smhhh
Please how do I download simple server to be able to browse free. please I need the link to download it. thanks
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by seunwen2(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
NoobSaibott:
Hi guys.

I'm so confused right now. I had sex with my girlfriend las night. It was awesome. This morning she left, and then she met her ex as she was about taking a taxi home. Now, her ex is not as handsome and caring and gooood in bed as I am, but he's trying to get her back. So when he said hi to her, she ignored him and got into the taxi. It didn't end there, as he started following her on bike.

She made for her bag to get her phone to call me and tell me that the son of a b***h is chasing her down the road, then she realized she left her phone at my place. So she asked the driver to turn and head back to my place. Unknown to her, I have her password to the galaxy s4 I got her for her birthday last year. I read all the messages she has been receiving from. . . erm, from me, and the one's she's been sending to me, and all the nudes we exchange when we are apart, and I smiled at the loveliness of it all. As I was smiling, she came into the room and caught me with her phone. As she opened her mouth to talk to me, I shut her up with a hot kiss, and then, I showed her messages between us from January of last year.

She looked at me and said "I love you". I said I love you too. She pushed me away and locked the door. *** we f***d for the next 2 hours.

Now she left later in the day, and she already called me that she's on her way to my place. The problem now is, do I make her dinner at my place like I sometimes do( I'm a very good cook) or should I take her out to eat this night, before we come back and F**k some more?

Pls help.

Your stupidity is divine
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by joo93(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
intrezting
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by yilly(f): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
u Rilly don't Hv a prblm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Going On Hunger STRIKE! !! / See This Pretty Hausa Girl Is Under Fire For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab (photo) / Please What Happened To This Lady's Body? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.