Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile (39818 Views)

Saraki, Lawal Musa-Daura, Bashir Abubakar At Aso Rock Villa (Photos) / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by taiwoliu(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Didn't want to comment on any if d prexy appointments but i can't help noticing d rate at wch he fires and hires. And all new appointees are of 1 geopolitical zone abi I 4got suntin in?

3 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by mydex93(f): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by modupe2: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
K
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Ilemba(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
North again
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Stellaenefa(f): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nairalanders' and space booking. The likeness for front page and FtC is unbearable.
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by buchilino(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Holyfield1:
I love Buhari

if GEJ had done this, more insults n disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
I don't find the educational credentials of majority of the northerners reliable.This man maybe a certificate forger like his master,buhari.It's few of them that have genuine educational background.

3 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
chai,not a word about his parents and family.

him no get papa or he is one of those almajiri kids born and raised on the street that bear the name of the town they were born in.

i know baboons and monkeys in the zoo will attack me but first tell me , who is his father and mother. what was his childhood life like.

SSS is not NURTW were up promote the strongest tout. who is this fellow.

4 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by rollydex: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
As far as he can bring a good change into the service.

2 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Vision4God: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats..... but its just d northerners dat have bn occupying all positions.....
Wats hapnin to oda regions.

1 Like

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by godoluwa(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
temitemi1:
And so...
its been long i see una
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Dontbeused: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wat of d spokesperson...Abeg kiakia, I let der be change n der was M.O out
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by buchilino(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
alaoeri:
The new sheriff in town, TANoids should deal with it.

wen i c n hear dis kind of comments, i just realize dat Nigeria's days r number. if GEJ had done dis, u will insult him

3 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by omooba969(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
hocrusoe:
From retirement? What happen to the young guys there?

Sai President Buhari

Alelu. ....fp

Wot can d young guys do in d face of experience, more so d youths r not yet ready to take up d mantle of leadership & I hope u reckon.
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by berrystunn(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
another Hausa man again....hmmmmmmm

am watching the steps

1 Like

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by eaglechild: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
So he had to recall a fellow retiree to come and head the SSS just because he is from Daura.

What is Buhari getting us into.

5 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by dgeepat(f): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
no wahala
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by CEObloom2(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=docphresh post=35417579]And yet another northerner! [/quote What where you expecting? A ss man?
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Drenix(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Una neva chi chotin.......... cryUna neva chi chotin.......... God bless naija

1 Like

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by godoluwa(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
eaglechild:
So he had to recall a fellow retiree to come and head the SSS just because he is from Daura.

honestly, buhari is getting Nigeria into ntin else other than trouble. may God save us

1 Like

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Davidifeanyi: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
wetin concern me....make the go chop the money wey em don gada so far...happy enjoymake.
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by 3kay945(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Haters will continue to hate but nothing you can do. Not until 2019 cool
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by seangy4konji: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
no deh rush all of una...
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Another Northerner.. Buhari how far now.... Which levels be all this one naw...

1 Like

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by sigiyaya(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is not funny, na only Hausa, Fulani dey this country??

3 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by berrystunn(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
Am begining to feel smthn else for this Buhari ooo . Sorry sir, why all this northern appointment?? undecided Sir you are for all Nigeria not only North sir

watch and see the appointments of ministers, 70% will be from the north....

then you will feel more better....

2 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by lusciouslex: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
I know a dullard when I see one and from the look on his face, he has absolutely nothing to offer for this appointment is just a mere compensation(quota)

1 Like

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by bongila(f): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Brought back from retirement, yet there are others within the DSS who can handle the job since Ita is no more needed. Can't help noticing these nepotism from the "Messiah".

1 Like

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Forwetinnah: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Drenix:
Una neva chi chotin.......... cryUna neva chi chotin.......... God bless naija

gringringringringringringringringringrin

Let me laugh in Soprano

My belle o! Them never chi chontin
Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by seedorfg(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
government of the NORTH, by the NORTH and for the NORTH grin

4 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
eaglechild:

In English its called leadership of the northerners, by the northeners for the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile by Ayietim(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Not everybody loves to do business but everybody can make a successful business out of what they love to do.
http://ayietim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Boris Johnson, Insists On Respecting Nation’s Maximum Term Limit / Tribunal Judgement: Adeleke Rejects Tribunal Verdict, Heads To Appeal Court / Leaked Letter: Why Buhari Told Oyegun To Ignore Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.