Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano (52514 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Chigold101(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

ngwa keep swimming in peter obi propaganda, or I guess you are part of his social media team too?
you are the one KEEPING Mr Obi alive in people‘s mind especially here in nairaland.

You can never see either in my blog, facebook, google plus blog or even twitter anything either for or against the person of Mr Peter Obi. But that does not mean I will close my eyes & ears when someone like who have decided to run him down and promoting hate and evil things against him.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Evaromantik(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
sunsewa:
chai,see betrayal of highest order,politically unknown obiano,betraying his Master obi,not quite long after presenting him the office of governor free of charge.
ur stupidity is sent from above........so u expect him to keep answering him "yes sir,yes sir" while his political career is being dwindled
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Evaromantik(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Cyriloha:

seriously I just concluded that Jonaa is never a good man as well as his wife. ..obi that I never liked for once his a slow killer blatant liars. ........in fact all of you are lien. ..God will disgrace all of you one by one the disgrace sill enhance to una children where ever your hiding them because I'm sure they must not be in Nigeria. .........The heads of you guys And una children will replace as innocent soul that will perish because of una I DON'T CARE ATITTUDES. ....RUBBISH. ..CRIMINALS. ....HUDLUUMS.........!!!!terrorist! !!!
chaiii.......dis tin don pain u bro
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by sunsewa: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=Evaromantik post=35441657]
ur stupidity is sent from above........so u expect him to keep answering him "yes sir,yes sir" while his political career is being dwindled[/quote

U can counter my post with ur points, you need not be callous, by displaying ur illmannerism,siege of mentally derangement, and lack of parental training,u first shot the salvo,get lost fool.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by loomer: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chigold101:
my brother oooo. Abi ooo

Obiano is losing credebility and he is drawning very fast. He is out looking for whom to drag down with him.

The one wey dey vex me na the way our youths dey let the fools deceive them
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Cyriloha(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Evaromantik:
chaiii.......dis tin don pain u bro
why are pool so wicked and heartless Kwanu?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Bonapart(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chigold101:
obiano has lost lots of ground in anambra state. I think he is working hard and in anti clock wise to make up for the lost ground...

Too bad that has lost the trust of ndi Anambra in less than two years in office.
that man has long lost ut
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Mykelpato(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Evaromantik:

u hav already broadcast ur reason for opposing Obiano....not that he lied but that he gave ur role model a bitchy remark.do u expect him to be giving him banters over such deadly issue.......yeye man like u......the truth ought to be said no matter what........if u knw what and how much he{Obiano} contributed to anambra state's security,u will knw that the innocent man cannot bring us dis deadly inmates.............bob marley said "the truth is an offence but not a sin"......wat Obiano said was nothing but the truth......so batty bwoy stop being bias for heaven sake......biko,e jim chukwu ario gi

Shut up my friend u know nothing in Anambra politics, I'm somehow related to these people I know much about them...... Obiano has done no new thing I Anambra, Sir Peter obi laid the foundation of everything he is doing now, during obi's second tenure, he stopped Arm robbery in Anambra to the barest minimum, hw bough Armoured cars for Anambra, he bought many cars for all security Agencies in Anambra even elevated various vigilant groups in all the communities in Anambra, Obi stopped crime in Anambra that he use to drive himself to church at Amawbia on Sundays. Is it health? Education, revenue generation,sports, employment, roads, policies and plans, #ANIDS, mention it, Obiano cannot surpass obi in these sectors, he's just adding to what obi did... #PeterObi is the best thing that has ever happened to South East.....
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by donphilopus: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by OkoYibo: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
No wonder Anambra people are cold towards Obi's candidacy. They really suffered under Obi.

The fools hyping Obi want to spread him around like a pandemic.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.