Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano (52480 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by loomer: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Only fools go believe such lies.

You agree deal since 2012 and decide to send the prisoners 3years later. What does that say?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by omenka(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2015
gbl01:

Someone advised him in 2012 for reelection of 2015? After winning and election a year earlier? Are you really like this?

I'm not accusing anybody of lies, but advising you to think through events and sometimes keep quiet when details are sektchy or confusing.
You sound acutely naïve politically. You think advising someone over an election to be held in 3years time is too early?? Do you know manoeuvres for the next elections begin just after the conclusion of an election?? Did you hear a HoR member say on Channels that "whether we like it or not, the race for 2019 has already begun"??

I thought I was even talking to someone else.

Mbok, have a nice day. Believe what you may and leave me to mine. I have that much right.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by philips70(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2015
FunnyPikincom:
HEHEHEHE.... Afefe ti fe, a ti ri furo adie (Air don blow, we don see fowl nyash grin)

Oya, Barcanista, Chukwudi44, temitemi1 and other Nairaland resident Wailing Wailers... Over to you grin grin

They were busy doing choir practice for their next song. The group name is Barcanista and the Wailing Wailers.

We are earnestly waiting for the release of their next album on front page.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2015
omenka:
You sound acutely naïve politically. You think advising someone over an election to be held in 3years time is too early?? Do you know manoeuvres for the next elections begin just after the conclusion of an election?? Did you hear a HoR member say on Channels that "whether we like it or not, the race for 2019 has already begun"??

I thought I was even talking to someone else.

Mbok, have a nice day. Believe what you may and leave me to mine. I have that much right.

The problem is that you don't listen to others and you don't listen to yourself. You're just a despicable fool who believe you're always right. Meanwhile you sink in your folly.

If you'll advise someone to put on hold for 3years coz of an election, you'll rather tell him to drop it completely.

No man is condemned guilty until proven.. GEJ may have said or done that but since its not confirmed, only an I.d.I.of like you will confirm judgement without proof and quick yo exonerate your god.

Look dude, I don't give a damn abt GEJ or PMB but learn to use your head, its not supposed to be empty.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2015
And some Igbo bastard were cursing Buhari already, IBO's are betrayals who can sell their papa for 5 kobo. just imagine
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by omenka(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2015
gbl01:

The problem is that you don't listen to others and you don't listen to yourself. You're just a despicable fool who believe you're always right. Meanwhile you sink in your folly.

If you'll advise someone to put on hold for 3years coz of an election, you'll rather tell him to drop it completely.

No man is condemned guilty until proven.. GEJ may have said or done that but since its not confirmed, only an I.d.I.of like you will confirm judgement without proof and quick yo exonerate your god.

Look dude, I don't give a damn abt GEJ or PMB but learn to use your head, its not supposed to be empty.
ok
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Splendidee(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Just Passing Wil Cument Wen Am Back
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by abbaapple: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Am only here toke a glance at TANOIds comment!
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by chaxking(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:
Jonathan did more harm than good to us. Was there any major contribution to the east?
nothing o absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by biodunid: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2015
I guess this puts the lie to Ochereome Nnanna's statement that:

'Those who blamed the people of South East and South for refusing to vote for Buhari can see for themselves why they did what they did. Igbos felt safer under Jonathan because they were led to believe that Buhari who fought the civil war, might, like Olusegun Obasanjo, be hostile to the interests of the Igbo people. '

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/exporting-terrorists-to-anambra/
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Am happy this is happening to Anambra and not my darling Abia, u guys claim to be the Giant of the East ryt?. So u better start proving dat. LWKMD!!!
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by LajaLaba: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2015
nairaet:
GBAM!
Dumbie!what's GBAM about the junk that sick fellow posted LMAO u need a doctor
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by biodunid: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Are Igbos afraid BH will convert, overwhelm them or what? Looking at the decision logically the SE is actually the best place for BH convicts as they would have no influence among xtian, Igbo prisoners and couldn't easily arrange either internal or external jail break. Indeed they might very well be at mortal risk from fellow prisoners the way a child rapist would be in a US prison. Kindly remove your ethno religious blinkers and assess the issue rationally. GEJ and Obi made the right decision in 2012 after all. Too bad Obi is now too scared to own up to it.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Dav24(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2015
I dont really know what is wrong with our political class, what sense does it make for government officials to go public and named the exact locations where boko haram suspects were kept. I am not sure they understood the security implication of their senseless action. may God help us.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by nkyblast(f): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2015
D prisons in nigeria re federal prisons,prisoners can be transferred to any prison in d country wen it is noticed dat something will go wrong if dey re nt tranfered,but obiano trying to blame GEJ and Peter obi is childish,our prblm is will talk witout reasoning and act witout thinking, we shd do more of research and reading,it will help
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Chigold101(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Bonapart:
These people are liars
Now they're lying against an innocent man
I can see that what this present Government want is war but God won't allow it

so much change everywhere all negative
obiano has lost lots of ground in anambra state. I think he is working hard and in anti clock wise to make up for the lost ground...

Too bad that has lost the trust of ndi Anambra in less than two years in office.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by mavinc4u(f): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2015
sylarsquins:
Am happy this is happening to Anambra and not my darling Abia, u guys claim to be the Giant of the East ryt?. So u better start proving dat. LWKMD!!!

For your mind. Wait till when something happens in Anambra, Aba boys would not waste time in joining Anambra. Do you remember what happened in 2006?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by chizitelu16: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2015
obiano is a big fool, he has been looking for favor from buhari, since he started planning to join APC, but it won't work for him BC he is scattering all that obi left as a legacy. am sure he won't last like obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by onyeguy: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2015
sylarsquins:

What s wrong with Yoloba man self undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2015
onyeguy:

What s wrong with Yoloba man self undecided
U aiit mate, sure dat was meant for me?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2015
mavinc4u:

For your mind. Wait till when something happens in Anambrra, Aba boys would not waste time in joining Anambra. Do you remember what happened in 2006?

All man for himself bro, as long as Boko are involved we aint joining.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by mavinc4u(f): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2015
sylarsquins:

All man for himself bro, as long as Boko are involved we aint joining.

Sorry dear but you are not from there because you can't answer my simple question.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Chigold101(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:
Jonathan did more harm than good to us. Was there any major contribution to the east?
obiano whom i put my life online for during governoship campaign in anambra state has failed us. Obiano has lost the trust of ordinary people of anambra state.

But i thinking fighting Peter Obi will earn Obiano more distrust.

Every wise Anambrarian is wondering why Obiano should be this calous.

Obi‘s sin against OBIANO.
1-Obi picked Obiano from no where (politicaly).
2-Obi pulished Obiano
3-Obi sold the very unknown Obiano to Ndi-Anambra against all odds.
4-Obi left more money for Obiano than he can control & the money is controling Obiano now.
5-Obi left a peaceful Anambra state for Obiano so he is looking for war from angle.

I think it is time someone calls obiano to order.

It is allready being said open by the common man in the streets of Anambra & rumoured in the politics circle that no second tenure for Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by myproperty(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
Imagine using this to play politics?

So if Jonathan had won the election,he would still transfer the boko haram victims to Ekwulobia Prisons? .....and some people are already blaming President Buhari?

Peter Obi is really an enemy of his people.

Chai!!

Quite Unfortunate. Are you people telling me that the meeting with the prison officials, peter Obi and GEJ was held in secrete that nobody nor any media organization knew about it when the decision was taking? and does it make sence to you that Mr. President as he was then would sit and decide were prisoners would be taking to? and was it GEJ that denied initially that BH prisoners are not being taking to Anambra State under this government?

Hmmm na wao

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by abnsugbe: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State, Thursday, said the transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Ekwulobia prisons in Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State, was concluded in 2012 under former President Goodluck Jonathan administration.

The governor, who spoke through his Senior Special adviser on Political Matters, Mr. Chinedu Obidigwe, said the decision was taken during a seminar organized for officers and men of the Nigeria Prison Service, NPS, in which Ekwulobia and Kuje prisons in Anambra and Abuja capital territory respectively, were chosen as prisons for the Boko Haram inmates.

But former Governor Peter Obi, in a swift reaction, expressed shock about Governor Willie Obiano’s claims, describing it as a blatant lie.

However, Obidigwe said the transfer of Boko Haram suspects would have been effected immediately but for the 2015 general elections on ground that it would affect the second term ambition of Jonathan in the South East geo-political zone.

Obidigwe contended that a decision made under the nose of past administrations in the state and the country in general should not be blamed on the current regime in Anambra.

“In as much as the state government would not want to join issues with such section of the public, it is important to note that the policy of transferring Boko Haram inmates to Anambra State had been made since 2012 under the regimes of President Goodluck Jonathan and Mr. Peter Obi, but for the 2015 general elections which the then President was contesting for a second term.

“Since the transfer of the 47 inmates, panic had gripped the people of Ekwulobia as residents in the area were apprehensive of an imminent attack by members of the Boko Haram Islamic sect,’’he said.

Reacting to the claim that former President Goodluck Jonathan and former Governor Peter Obi were behind the relocation of Boko Haram terrorists to Anambra State, the media aide to Peter Obi, Mr. Valentine Obienyem, said he was shocked that Governor Willie Obiano would personally sign such a release laying claims to what appeared nauseating and childish.

Obienyem said that such a claim would only end up proving to the people that there were more to the relocation than they already knew.

Describing the claim as a blatant lie, Obienyem wondered how an action or a plan concluded by a man who left office almost 16 months ago was being implemented now.

He said: “The governor is clearly looking for an alibi for an action that was against the people. He should look elsewhere and not in the direction of Mr. Peter Obi, who, since he left office, had opted to stay away from Awka and not to distract the present government in any way.”

Obienyem said Anambra people expected commendation from Obiano for Obi for the N75 billion in cash and investment he left for him and for restoring the pride of the state when other governors were bequeathing debts to their successors, rather than trying vainly to drag his name to the mud through statements such as this present one linking him to the Boko Haram issue.

He said the present campaign was not the first, recalling that the same people mass-produced documentaries against Obi and shared them free to people.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/ive-no-hand-in-bharam-prisoners-to-anambra-obiano/

Jesus!!!!!..we are doomed....Director Radio Biafar:Nnamdi Kanu said it and it has happened...He is Joshua of our time.....Pls u can listen via Chk 102.2 and stay updated with tins happening in this zoo called Nigeria....We need ‪#‎ Biafara‬and can never be one Nigeria....The hausas and Yorubas hated us with passion and we ve seen people like Oba of Lagos,Akiolu displayed his hatred with death in lagoons for the igbos...
We nned ‪#‎Biafra‬
we need ‪#‎freedom‬
we can never be ‪#‎one‬ ‪#‎Nigeria‬
God bless ‪#‎Nnamdi‬-Kanu
God bless ‪#‎IPOB‬world wide
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Chigold101(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2015
loomer:
Only fools go believe such lies.

You agree deal since 2012 and decide to send the prisoners 3years later. What does that say?
the proponents of this news knows the majority of nigerians are foo ls
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by mysticjack95(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Nice response from obiano to you and the other peter obi lapdogs who tried to rope obiano into this mess. Peter obi is finished!!!! This is the end grin grin grin
please leave peter obi out of this he's the best leader anambra has got.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2015
mysticjack95:
please leave peter obi out of this he's the best leader anambra has got.
Peter obi is a criminal. A "best leader" will not steal LG funds for 8 years. A best leader will not build private shopping malls in abuja,beer factory etc while still being governor. Its obvious you have been brainwashed by the peter obi media machinery. Obiano is Anambra's best governor followed by Ngige
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Cecediva(f): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Obiano is simply a big fool. Peter obi can never plan to bring such thing to anambra state.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Cecediva(f): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Peter obi is a criminal. A "best leader" will not steal LG funds for 8 years. A best leader will not build private shopping malls in abuja,beer factory etc while still being governor. Its obvious you have been brainwashed by the peter obi media machinery. Obiano is Anambra's best governor followed by Ngige
You defending obiano is like wasting your time. Any anambra person will pick peter obi ahead of obiano 100 times. Obiano won't be coming back for 2nd term, anambra people knows better than all dis hogwash coming 4rm you.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Chigold101:
[s]obiano whom i put my life online for during governoship campaign in anambra state has failed us. Obiano has lost the trust of ordinary people of anambra state.

But i thinking fighting Peter Obi will earn Obiano more distrust.

Every wise Anambrarian is wondering why Obiano should be this calous.

Obi‘s sin against OBIANO.
1-Obi picked Obiano from no where (politicaly).
2-Obi pulished Obiano
3-Obi sold the very unknown Obiano to Ndi-Anambra against all odds.
4-Obi left more money for Obiano than he can control & the money is controling Obiano now.
5-Obi left a peaceful Anambra state for Obiano so he is looking for war from angle.

I think it is time someone calls obiano to order.

It is allready being said open by the common man in the streets of Anambra & rumoured in the politics circle that no second tenure for Obiano.[/s]
Noel Onuigwe, another peter obi paid sycophant please use this tissue to wipe your tears. Obi should leave obiano alone and face his retirement or he will continue scoring own goals. Obiano's performance in Anambra is speaking for him. ndo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Universities, Learn From INEC On Inconclusive Results / Governor Alex Otti Meets With President Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.